The Education Forum

2018 Lancer Conference in Dallas

Debra has spoken on both and I think wrote articles in the JFK Chronicles magazine but I'm really dating myself with that given how long ago it was. Certainly the Bowers family thought his death was suspicious and his brother was convinced of it; he was adamant that Lee had been threatened and had seen things that he might be called on to testify later...posing a risk. He had talked just enough about things he had thought were suspicious to become a question, even if the WC had not pressed him or really explored the little he had mentioned.

I'll get the daily rate for you and yes you just walk into the registration and pay there, it works well for students as well as for folks that can't devote themselves to the whole program (the schedule goes from 8am to around 10 pm each day).  We are getting things ready to post, the speaker list is virtually complete but I'm still wrestling with the day by day schedule...

I wanted to call out a few additional speakers for the conference that I didn't mention last time.   In addition to Jim Jenkins, from the events at Bethesda we will also have Hubert Clark who was on the honor guard with JFK's coffin.  Ralph Ganis will be speaking to his new book and has promised some documents as handouts. John Or and Larry Schnapf will be joining us from CAPA  to review the new 3D Plaza modeling tool which John has developed. John Newman will be speaking twice; his subjects and those of the other speakers are listed on the conference speaker page: 

http://jfklancer.com/Dallas2018/index.html

Micah, I'm afraid you will need to direct a message to Larry Schnapf for those sorts of details;  he has posted here on that model recently so you might find that thread or just message him directly - he is an Ed Forum member. 

Edited by Larry Hancock

• 1 month later...

Why is David Lifton never invited as a speaker in those conferences ? He was there in 1996, in Dallas. Unfortunately since then, he hasn't been invited to the JFK-Lancer conference nor other conferences, for that matter. That's sad. Most speakers in those conferences are not as well-known as he is and they are nowhere near him in terms of knowledge...

Actually I've invited David a couple of times over the past decade.  We have also had intermittent correspondence by email when he was looking for some information I might have.  The same goes for Peter Dale Scott.  However I don't pester everyone every year if they have taken a pass on prior invitations - at this point pretty much everyone has my email and generally they contact me about the conference if they would like to present. Hopefully they don't take that as a sign disrespect or lack of interest.

I certainly respect David's work but I assume he is pressing on with his book and that is his priority, certainly he has said that in his forum posts here.

Its really as simple as that, no mysteries - I serve as speaker chair and have not for over a decade so if there is some fault in the matter I'm where it lies.

15 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

Actually I've invited David a couple of times over the past decade.  We have also had intermittent correspondence by email when he was looking for some information I might have.  The same goes for Peter Dale Scott.  However I don't pester everyone every year if they have taken a pass on prior invitations - at this point pretty much everyone has my email and generally they contact me about the conference if they would like to present. Hopefully they don't take that as a sign disrespect or lack of interest.

I certainly respect David's work but I assume he is pressing on with his book and that is his priority, certainly he has said that in his forum posts here.

Its really as simple as that, no mysteries - I serve as speaker chair and have not for over a decade so if there is some fault in the matter I'm where it lies.

Oh, I see. I wasn't aware of that. Thank you for your anwser. Good luck for your conference !

Thanks, I have to admit its possible I should recontact everyone more frequently but there are some deep researchers - as David is of course - who I hesitate to press, especially if I know they have work in progress.  I should also have mentioned that this year we decided to address all three assassinations - not just JFK but RFK and MLK as well and as part of that process I did seriously pester John Hunt, who has been digging deeply into the RFK evidence for over two decades. I'm very pleased that he will be speaking this year, he has some explosive information to share.

I need to advise all those interested in attending the conference that Debra Conway has announced that the 2018 event will be her last JFK Lancer conference.

I think we have a outstanding presenter line up, schedule of activities and structure for the conference. We will be ending the November in Dallas series in the fashion it deserves – if you were considering attending I thought I should bring this to your attention.

For the most current information on speakers and schedule check:

http://jfklancer.com/Dallas2018/index.html