The Education Forum

I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak

Fred Litwin

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Francois, 

Its you, DVP and Tracy who have absolutely no standards of what constitutes proof or evidence.

The non pareil of this is the fact that you stay in denial, even when the witness who created the record admits something is wrong with the record!

Two examples:  Humes and the missing  particle trail above, and Stringer denying he ever took the photos of JFK's brain.  In fact he actually said he could not have because its the wrong film and the wrong technique.  He never used either one.

Recall, what Davey Boy said about that one? Stringer had a bad memory.  Yeah, he forgot what he was doing for 15 years and how he did it.

So please do not ever tell anyone about what standard of proof or critical thinking is.  Because you have no idea what either one is about.

Those two samples, from about 70 of them, are enough to show that something was seriously wrong with the autopsy of JFK.  At the very least, one has to ask:

1.) Who took the autopsy photos and why did it have to be someone else?

2.) Where did the particle trail go and why?

It will be a cold day in Hades when you three ever ask those questions, even though they are completely logical and well founded by the evidence.

Edited by James DiEugenio

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Francois, 

Its you, DVP and Tracy who have absolutely no standards of what constitutes proof or evidence.

The non pareil of this is the fact that you stay in denial, even when the witness who created the record admits something is wrong with the record!

Two examples:  Humes and the missing  particle trail above, and Stringer denying he ever took the photos of JFK's brain.  In fact he actually said he could not have because its the wrong film and the wrong technique.  He never used either one.

Recall, what Davey Boy said about that one? Stringer had a bad memory.  Yeah, he forgot what he was doing for 15 years and how he did it.

So please do not ever tell anyone about what standard of proof or critical thinking is.  Because you have no idea what either one is about.

Those two samples, from about 70 of them, are enough to show that something was seriously wrong with the autopsy of JFK.  At the very least, one has to ask:

It will be a cold day in Hades when you three ever ask those questions, even though they are completely logical and well founded by the evidence.

Mister DiEugenio,
With all due respect,
I was not talking about the autopsy of President Kennedy. Not at all. Not in this thread. I was just asking you where one could see the pictures that you mentioned that pertain to David Ferrie's autopsy. That's important.

(As an aside, let's be frank. I'm sure that you would agree with me that a guy writing a sentence such as "I proved that Lee Harvey Oswald was missing two teeth and at the same time was missing no teeth." can hardly be taken seriously…)

13 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

have personally proved that a number of things were faked or lied about by the WC. For example, I proved that Officer Baker wasn't headed for the TSBD entrance at all when he crossed Elm Street extension. I (and Thomas Graves) proved that Bill Shelley and Billy Lovelady lied when they said that they waited three or four minutes for Gloria Calvery to arrive at the front steps (she arrived there within twenty seconds) and that this (and other things) calls into question their crucial testimony about entering the west TSBD door after the shooting.

No you have not, as a matter of fact I had hoped that by now you had wised up a tad, and realise your theory  resembles Swiss cheese. 

• You disallow Shelley's and Lovelady's Nov 22nd testimonies. One of which stated that Shelley met her and talked to her after  they left the steps. 
  • Wiegman shows Lovelady stepping down and Shelley following him by moving more west.
  • Shelley and Lovelady are clearly filmed in Couch on their way towards the railroad yard.
  • Your ID of Gloria Calvery is not based on anything but a hunch. I spoke with Craig Calvery and he could not point her out, period!
  • You think that Calvery ran faster than Baker and Joe Marshall Smith, Baker started running 10-15 seconds tops after the final shot. G.C. running faster than running woman? HA!
  • The 3 minutes was even doubted by the WC lawyers during questioning and made a swamp of the Oswald departure timing and Baker's and Truly's entry. They said they looked back and saw Baker standing at the bottom of the steps.
  • Frazier could not even name her, and only overheard her. No timing aspect was given.
  • Molina was inside the vestibule when he talked to her, Molina is on the top step. He left the steps and went west before returning and staying on the first floor for roughly 20-25 minutes.
  • Besides make believe hoeey you got sod all. 

I hope to interview one witness who can nail this coffin shut once and for all. This whole Gloria Calvery matter has been an absolute joke for the past 4-5 years.

ENOUGH!

13 hours ago, David Von Pein said:
16 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

David,

I have personally proved that a number of things were faked or lied about by the WC. For example, I proved that Officer Baker wasn't headed for the TSBD entrance at all when he crossed Elm Street extension.

Holy Toledo! You've got to be joking here! You "proved" no such thing. You must have a very low threshold for "proof"....

The Darnell film clearly shows (to those who actually study it with care) that Baker was headed somewhere to the east of the TSBD as he crossed Elm Street Extension. Baker had already run past the TSBD entrance by the time the film ends.

14 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Sandy Larsen said:
I proved that federal regulation required that postal money orders be stamped by banks when presented to Federal Reserve Banks.

Quite the contrary. You didn't prove what you think you proved at all in our long "Money Order" discussion.

David,

I posted the actual federal regulation that was in force in 1963 and it states that postal money orders are to be stamped by banks when presenting them to a Federal Reserve Bank. There's simply no denying it.

Long Version of the Proof
Short Version of the Proof
Addendum to the Short Version of the Proof

14 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

The clear fact of the matter is, contrary to what any CTer wants to believe, that there is now very strong evidence (thanks to the digging of Lance Payette) that Oswald's $21.45 Postal Money Order was deposited into a Federal Reserve Bank and did go through the normal processing channels before ending up just where it was supposed to end up---at the Federal Records Center in Alexandria, Virginia....

That's pure BS.

When Lance Payette realized that I had posted the applicable regulation, he scrambled to find a way out. At first he claimed that a Special Agreement between the Postmaster General and the Federal Reserve made an exception to the bank stamp requirement. He made that claim without posting (or even reading!) the Special Agreement. In other words, he simply made his claim up!

I eventually found the Special Agreement and posted it, and Lance's claim wasn't to be found there. (No surprise to me.)  Lance couldn't disagree with what was right before his face, and so he made up yet another exception to the rule. In this one he claimed that member banks of the Federal Reserve System were actually a part of the system, and therefore were not required to stamp the money orders. I asked Lance for evidence supporting his claim and he came up empty handed. His response was essentially that he's a damn good lawyer and so therefore he knows that his claim is right.

Yeah, sure Lance.

11 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:
17 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I proved that Lee Harvey Oswald was missing two teeth and at the same time was missing no teeth. (Thus corroborating the research of John Armstrong, Jim Hargrove, and David Josephs.)

You have proved no such thing. You have zero expertise in the field of forensic dentistry so someone who does would have to write a paper agreeing with your theory and then publish in a peer reviewed journal.

You think a person needs to be an expert in forensic dentistry to see whether or not a tooth is missing?

On 9/19/2018 at 2:33 PM, Bart Kamp said:
On 9/19/2018 at 12:53 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

I have personally proved that a number of things were faked or lied about by the WC. For example, I proved that Officer Baker wasn't headed for the TSBD entrance at all when he crossed Elm Street extension. I (and Thomas Graves) proved that Bill Shelley and Billy Lovelady lied when they said that they waited three or four minutes for Gloria Calvery to arrive at the front steps (she arrived there within twenty seconds) and that this (and other things) calls into question their crucial testimony about entering the west TSBD door after the shooting.

No you have not, as a matter of fact I had hoped that by now you had wised up a tad, and realise your theory  resembles Swiss cheese. 

Here is what I claimed in my post that I proved (along with Thomas Graves for #2): *

1. Officer Baker wasn't headed for the TSBD entrance at all when he crossed Elm Street extension.

I posted a link to that proof above. It's not my problem if you don't understand the proof.

2. Bill Shelley and Billy Lovelady lied when they said that they waited three or four minutes for Gloria Calvery to arrive at the front steps .

The following photo shows Gloria Calvery with her friend Woman in White (who was either Karan Hicks or Carol Reed), first in the Z-film watching the motorcade (inset), and then in the Darnell film 30 seconds later at the TSBD steps. This proves that Shelley and Lovelady lied when they said she arrived at the steps three to four minutes after the shooting. (For those who do not know, it was important to the WC's case to have Shelley and Lovelady testify that they entered the west TSBD door after a few minutes, not right away.)

calvery_talking_to_lovelady.jpg.a134a6091292e3e6352e08a42367c998.jpg

*Regarding #2, our complete proof is very involved and is spread out over several threads. Unfortunately we didn't have the opportunity to compile it all and present it in a single thread.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

5 hours ago, François Carlier said:

(As an aside, let's be frank. I'm sure that you would agree with me that a guy writing a sentence such as "I proved that Lee Harvey Oswald was missing two teeth and at the same time was missing no teeth." can hardly be taken seriously…)

Read the proofs Francois.

9 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Here is what I claimed in my post that Thomas Graves and I proved: *

1. Officer Baker wasn't headed for the TSBD entrance at all when he crossed Elm Street extension.

I posted a link to that proof above. It's not my problem if you don't understand the proof.

2. Bill Shelley and Billy Lovelady lied when they said that they waited three or four minutes for Gloria Calvery to arrive at the front steps .

The following photo shows Gloria Calvery with her friend Woman in White (who was either Karan Hicks or Carol Reed), first in the Z-film watching the motorcade (inset), and then in the Darnell film 30 seconds later at the TSBD steps. This proves that Shelley and Lovelady lied when they said she arrived at the steps three to four minutes after the shooting. (For those who do not know, it was important to the WC's case to have Shelley and Lovelady testify that they entered the west TSBD door after a few minutes, not right away.)

calvery_talking_to_lovelady.jpg.a134a6091292e3e6352e08a42367c998.jpg

*Our complete proof is very involved and is spread out over several threads. Unfortunately we didn't have the opportunity to compile it all and present it in a single thread.

One: Rubbish, stop going on about this, it clearly shows you have nothing to back this up with. That skirt amounts to nothing, and the speed she would have to return would be lightning fast which I already mentioned in my earlier post. And Shelley still would need to talk to her while still  making his way across in the very same film. 

Add on, has it occurred to you that you and Graves manage to see the same skirt (which still needs to be IDed as being Calvery btw) yet fail to see Lovelady's shirt in Couch! A clear case of using 'evidence' your own way but dismiss others when it doesn't fit your theory....

Lovelady-and-shelley-in-couch-okt-2016-B

Two it was not you and Graves who pointed out that Baker did not go directly towards the steps, but Robert Prudhomme did this. Way before you two got involved. Credit ought to be where it is due. Your GIFS helped a lot in determining, but RP is the originator of this discovery.

Edited by Bart Kamp

21 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

It was not you and Graves who pointed out that Baker did not go directly towards the steps, but Robert Prudhomme did this. Way before you two got involved. Credit ought to be where it is due. Your GIFS helped a lot in determining, but RP is the originator of this discovery.

I never said that I was the person who first noticed or believed that Baker ran right past the TSBD entrance. I said that I proved he did. In fact, I decided to determine one way or another if Prudhomme was right because there were people disagreeing with him. So I studied the film carefully and determined Prudhomme was indeed right. So I decided to post my findings, which I did in a new thread. Prudhomme read it and made this remark: "Excellent work, Sandy. As Bart stated, this is the clearest presentation of Baker on film I have seen to date. If only Darnell had tracked Baker for two more seconds!"

P.S. Tommy Graves had nothing to do with this.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

Francois:

In the above, do you mind answering the questions?  Either you or Mr.Litwin, perhaps he deals with this matter in his book.

Considering that Stringer denied taking the brain photos since it was not his film or technique, and the particle trail Humes described is not on the x rays today then:

Edited by James DiEugenio