The Education Forum

I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak

Fred Litwin

On 10/28/2018 at 7:44 AM, W. Tracy Parnell said:

No, I said I can understand how people can believe there were impersonations (outside if the H&L theory) if they choose to. I don't believe there were such impersonations  other than a possible one in Mexico City by the CIA.

Why only possible?what holds you back from concluding it was?

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

I haven't made up my mind on that point yet. But if it was a CIA impersonation it was to find out what LHO was up to. Which indicates to me that he was not an agency asset otherwise they would know.

Tracy,

let's say you're right. So they find out he's visited the Soviet Embassy and met with a KGB assassin. How do you explain that they suddenly lose interest in him when he gets a job near the motorcade route and rents a room under a false name? When they knew from George de Mohrenschild that Oswald had been involved in the Walker shooting?

And by the way: it would've been much easier for the Mexico City Station to "find out what Oswald was up to" had they gotten a complete file from headquarters. But we know from Jane Roman that a major part was deliberately held back... How do you explain that?

49 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

I haven't made up my mind on that point yet. But if it was a CIA impersonation it was to find out what LHO was up to. Which indicates to me that he was not an agency asset otherwise they would know.

And the FBI memo from Hoover from 1960?

On 10/24/2018 at 7:12 PM, Lance Payette said:

I found the recreation pretty astonishing [in the 2004 program "JFK: Beyond The Magic Bullet"].

I agree....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/jfk-beyond-magic-bullet.html

"All-in-all, the Discovery Channel broadcast did an amazing job at
replicating the damage path and general characteristics of CE399. The
test bullet exited the JFK mock body much lower than the real 399 did
in '63, true. I certainly cannot deny this obvious difference. But we
must keep in mind that a PERFECT re-creation can never be fully
achieved, with every single "human" nuance accounted for (since only
mock torsos were utilized in the re-creation).
With some unavoidable limitations in mind, the SBT re-creation done by
the Australian team of JFK researchers in early October of 2004 is as
close to the real event that I believe we're likely to ever see. And
the results most certainly do not debunk the likelihood of the Single-
Bullet Conclusion. To the contrary -- the results of that re-creation
enhance the viability of the Warren Commission's one-bullet conclusion
greatly." -- DVP; December 2004

Edited by David Von Pein

LOL   :D

ROTF

6 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I'm waiting for his sequel --"I Was A Middle Aged Nutter Propagandist."

And the third installment of Fred Litwin's trilogy of truth will very likely be entitled "I Was A Crusty Old Fart Who Was Sick To Death Of Arguing Incessantly With JFK Conspiracy Theorists Whose Theories Have Never Once Come Together In A Cohesive And/Or Believable Manner And Have Never Made A Lick Of (Common) Sense" (©2027 Three Cheers For Common Sense In The JFK Case! Publishing Co., Inc.).

XX.+Quoting+Common+Sense+Blog+Logo.png

Edited by David Von Pein

21 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

And the third installment will be entitled "I Was A Crusty Old Fart Who Was Sick To Death Of Arguing Incessantly With JFK Conspiracy Theorists Whose Theories Never Came Together And Never Made A Lick Of (Common) Sense" (©2027 Three Cheers For Common Sense In The JFK Case! Publishing, Inc.)

"I was a mummy who followed the money"

1 minute ago, Micah Mileto said:

"I was a mummy who followed the money"

My title for Fred's third book is much better. (And I revised it after you quoted it above too. It's even better now. I'm just worried that the title might be a little too long once we add the subtitle.) :)

Edited by David Von Pein

35 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

And the third installment of Fred Litwin's trilogy of truth will very likely be entitled "I Was A Crusty Old Fart Who Was Sick To Death Of Arguing Incessantly With JFK Conspiracy Theorists Whose Theories Have Never Once Come Together In A Cohesive And/Or Believable Manner And Have Never Made A Lick Of (Common) Sense" (©2027 Three Cheers For Common Sense In The JFK Case! Publishing Co., Inc.).

You seem a little bit out of sorts, David.

Don't tell me you were rooting for the Dodgers...

Edited by Cliff Varnell

11 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

You seem a little out of sorts, David.

Don't tell me you were rooting for the Dodgers...

I'm not "out of sorts" at all, Cliff. I'm just having a little fun. :)

And, no, I wasn't really rooting for the Dodgers in Game 5 last night --- although it would have been nice to see the Series go longer than five games. I always want the World Series to go to Game 7. Who doesn't?

(BTW/OT, to anyone who is a "Big Red Machine" fan like me, you'll like this very good interview I found last night. Good stuff....)

Johnny-Bench-July-2018-Interview-Logo.jp

Edited by David Von Pein