The Education Forum

I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak

Fred Litwin

10 hours ago, Fred Litwin said:

From the autopsy:

David Ferrie did not commit suicide. He died by natural causes. The notes that were found were NOT suicide notes.

Let me comment on this, as a graduate of Harvard Medical School, (1983) and a Board Certified psychiatrist.

The autopsy evidence (above) clearly supports the conclusion that a ruptured cerebral aneurysm was the cause of David Ferrie's death.

But that does not prove that he didn't commit suicide.

For example, he may have taken pills that caused a hypertensive crisis, resulting in rupture of the aneurysm.  An amphetamine overdose is one example.  Less likely, in my opinion, but possible, would be a hypertensive crisis caused by an L-thyroxine overdose.  

Did they do a serum toxicology screen at autopsy?

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Litwin's logic is fascinating.

Because Chetta decided to rule it was a suicide then the suicide notes do not say what even McAdams says at least one does say.

Do you want to explain why the autopsy report does not mention the burns and cuts inside Ferrie's mouth and actually covers them up Fred?

These are pics that Minyard saw and has shown to people.

Based upon that, is it not possible that someone forced a solution down his throat with a tube?  And if that was not possible then why did the report not just cover that evidence up but actually falsified it?

I've wondered for years given the questionable circumstances of his death, autopsy and the timing of his death, given the notes, and disappeared letters to his brother if he did not commit suicide but was suicided.  He worked for the CIA.  They have experts at that sort of thing.  Nagell had a hand grenade thrown at him, brought pieces of it to Garrison and changed his mind about testifying.  It's not an unreasonable suspicion.  Ferrie would make a great (objective, researched, documented) book.  Kind of like Ruby, Seth Kantor's excellent "The Ruby Cover-Up" could use updating.

16 hours ago, Ray Mitcham said:

From the above source.

"There are no burns or hemorrhages in the oral cavity."

What? There were no burns in the mouth?

Why would the autopsist even note that? What about the anus, ear canals, and navel? Were there burns there?

The fact that the autopsist reported that there were no burns in the mouth makes me think that there were indeed burns in the mouth that he was clumsily trying to deny.

BTW Mr Litwin, what did the late Mr Roy say about the following:

Instead of looking at 1967, when everyone and their mother doubted the Single Bullet Fantasy and Garrison was closing in on him, why not tell us about 1963 Davey?

If Ferrie had no connection at all, then why did he begin searching and calling his former CAP pals to see if anyone had any evidence linking him to Oswald?  

Why did he lie his head off in his FBI report?

Why did he drive to Houston through a rainstorm to a skating rink and then sit by a phone for a couple of hours?

Why was he worried about Oswald having his library card?

And what about the Bomb package?  You probably don't even know what that one is do you?

Are you going to ignore these just like DVP did?

8 hours ago, Fred Litwin said:
9 hours ago, David Josephs said:

This sounds a lot like bi-polar disorder....

The depths of those depressions is unfathomable by those who have not been exposed....   

Nothing you've offered suggests these were not suicide notes... everything you've said can be used for either side of the argument...

and therein lies the rub...

Except that the autopsy was perfectly clear. Ferrie died from a berry aneurysm.

Yeah, sure. And he died with no burns in his mouth.

Yep.... that's an autopsy that can be trusted.  :P

33 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Yeah, sure. And he [David Ferrie] died with no burns in his mouth.

Yep.... that's an autopsy that can be trusted.  :P

And so.....we're now treated to accusations of still more fakery in the JFK assassination case, eh Sandy? You think that even David Ferrie's autopsy was a sham too, right? Eyeroll-Icon-Blogspot.gif

The fakery never ever ends with you CTers, does it? And it continues for decades on end despite the fact that no conspiracy theorist in the whole world has ever been able to actually prove any of the alleged "fakery" they think is so rampant in every corner of the Kennedy case.

IOW --- Accuse now, prove never.

That's been a common CTer policy for 50+ years now. Can I ever expect that to change?

Edited by David Von Pein

10 hours ago, David Josephs said:

This sounds a lot like bi-polar disorder....

The depths of those depressions is unfathomable by those who have not been exposed....   

Nothing you've offered suggests these were not suicide notes... everything you've said can be used for either side of the argument...

and therein lies the rub...

David, maybe Dr. Niederhut can confirm but I think in the 60's Ferrie's condition would have been called manic depression.  Though there are likely differences in the definitions.

For your pleasure if you appreciate rock and roll...

https://www.bing.com/search?q=jimi+hendrix+manic+depression&form=PRUSEN&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=43d472476e0b46bb9f2b335677353da6&sp=1&ghc=1&qs=SC&pq=jimi+hwndrix+manic&sc=8-18&cvid=43d472476e0b46bb9f2b335677353da6

Does DVP even realize what he is saying at times?

I really wonder.

Davey:  Are you saying that the pictures Minyard had, and which several other people have seen, that those pics and those descriptions are fake?

You guys trap yourselves so often in this case its funny.

Now did Humes write in his report that there was a trail of particles leading from the EOP to the trail near the top of the skull behind the eye socket?  Yes he did.

Is that fragment trail visible on the x rays today?

No, and Humes was surprised  when he saw that they were not.  When Jeremy Gunn asked him about this he could not explain what happened.

Same thing here.  

But in the face of the above, like your mentor Vince, you choose to go into denial.  Remember what Vince said, this is a simple case.

:down

Edited by James DiEugenio

20 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Yet more fakery in the JFK case, eh Sandy? Eyeroll-Icon-Blogspot.gif

The fakery never ever ends with you CTers, does it? You think that even David Ferrie's autopsy was a sham. (Don't you?)

David, why do you think the autopsist found it necessary to note that there were no burns in Ferrie's mouth? There were also no bullet holes, no stab wounds, and no malignant tumors according to the autopsist. We know that because he wrote, "The ears, nose and mouth show no abnormalities." But for some reason the autopsist found it necessary to be very specific about there being no burns. And also no cuts ("hemorrhages"). He wrote, " There are no burns or hemorrhages in the oral cavity ."

Why did the autopsist do that? He had already stated that there were no abnormalities.

Isn't it interesting that it was precisely those two things -- cuts and burns -- that Jim D. says that the photos showed. (At least that's my understanding when Jim wrote, "

Do you want to explain why the autopsy report does not mention the burns and cuts inside Ferrie's mouth and actually covers them up Fred?

These are pics that Minyard saw and has shown to people.

Yes Jim, the autopsy report DOES mention the "burns and cuts" inside Ferrie's mouth. It specifically states that they are not there!

And so yes, that does indeed look like a cover-up. A clumsily done one.

2 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

The fakery never ever ends with you CTers, does it? And it continues for decades on end despite the fact that no conspiracy theorist in the whole world has ever been able to actually prove any of the alleged "fakery" they think is so rampant in every corner of the Kennedy case.

David,

I have personally proved that a number of things were faked or lied about by the WC. For example, I proved that Officer Baker wasn't headed for the TSBD entrance at all when he crossed Elm Street extension. I (and Thomas Graves) proved that Bill Shelley and Billy Lovelady lied when they said that they waited three or four minutes for Gloria Calvery to arrive at the front steps (she arrived there within twenty seconds) and that this (and other things) calls into question their crucial testimony about entering the west TSBD door after the shooting. I proved that federal regulation required that postal money orders be stamped by banks when presented to Federal Reserve Banks. I proved that Lee Harvey Oswald was missing two teeth and at the same time was missing no teeth. (Thus corroborating the research of John Armstrong, Jim Hargrove, and David Josephs.)

And I'm just one researcher/analyst out of hundreds... and a rookie at that. There are certainly numerous other such things that have been proven by JFK assassination researchers. That you don't accept these proofs is a reflection of your preconceived bias that there was no conspiracy and that LHO alone killed Kennedy.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Does DVP even realize what he is saying at times?

I really wonder.

Davey:  Are you saying that the pictures Minyard had, and which several other people have seen, that those pics and those descriptions are fake?

You guys trap yourselves so often in this case its funny.

Now did Humes write in his report that there was a trail of particles leading from the EOP to the trail near the top of the skull behind the eye socket?  Yes he did.

Is that fragment trail visible on the x rays today?

No, and Humes was surprised  when he saw that they were not.  When Jeremy Gunn asked him about this he could not explain what happened.

Same thing here.  

But in the face of the above, like your mentor Vince, you choose to go into denial.  Remember what Vince said, this is a simple case.

:down

Mister DiEugenio,
Hello.
I would love to have a look at those pictures.
Have you seen them yourself ? If so, have you showed them to a forensic physician, in order to ask for their opinion ? If you did, what did they say ?
Where can we see those pictures ? (Not that I would know how to interpret them, but I would ask a physician).

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

David,

I have personally proved that a number of things were faked or lied about by the WC. For example, I proved that Officer Baker wasn't headed for the TSBD entrance at all when he crossed Elm Street extension.

Holy Toledo! You've got to be joking here! You "proved" no such thing. You must have a very low threshold for "proof"....

https://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2016/04/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1123.html

I (and Thomas Graves) proved that Bill Shelley and Billy Lovelady lied when they said that they waited three or four minutes for Gloria Calvery to arrive at the front steps (she arrived there within twenty seconds) and that this (and other things) calls into question their crucial testimony about entering the west TSBD door after the shooting.

"Once again, you're assigning absurd levels of assumed timestamping accuracy to the Lovelady/Shelley statements. But such pinpoint accuracy concerning those statements just cannot be obtained." --DVP; December 2017

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-973.html#Shelley-And-Lovelady

I proved that federal regulation required that postal money orders be stamped by banks when presented to Federal Reserve Banks.

Quite the contrary. You didn't prove what you think you proved at all in our long "Money Order" discussion (below). The clear fact of the matter is, contrary to what any CTer wants to believe, that there is now very strong evidence (thanks to the digging of Lance Payette) that Oswald's $21.45 Postal Money Order was deposited into a Federal Reserve Bank and did go through the normal processing channels before ending up just where it was supposed to end up---at the Federal Records Center in Alexandria, Virginia....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/10/The Hidell Money Order

Edited by David Von Pein

5 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I proved that Lee Harvey Oswald was missing two teeth and at the same time was missing no teeth. (Thus corroborating the research of John Armstrong, Jim Hargrove, and David Josephs.)

You have proved no such thing. You have zero expertise in the field of forensic dentistry so someone who does would have to write a paper agreeing with your theory and then publish in a peer reviewed journal. If the paper was then accepted by the peers you would have something. But when they found out who the teeth belonged to, they would not go near it with a ten foot pole because of the other evidence that disproves the H&L theory. BTW, the majority of researchers here at EF who are overwhelmingly of the CT persuasion disagree with the H&L theory and would likely disagree with your claim of "corroborating" Armstrong's research.