The Education Forum

Ice bullets

8 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Paul,

Are you asking who planned it or who carried it out?

Both but especially who planned it. Identifying the actual shooters would inexorably lead to the planners. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

There's no reason to discount E. Howard Hunt's deathbed confession.  LBJ ---> Cord Meyer--->  William Harvey (who recruited the assassins) and so forth as the rest of the confession states.  Even spies, who have learned to lie their entire careers are willing to tell the truth on their death bed.  The weight of their sins is too heavy to bear.  

William Harvey for sure. 

14 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

Normally, if a hit were to take place inside the US, the mob performed the hit.  If the killing was outside of the US, the CIA coordinated the hit.  William Harvey didn't want to follow that protocol because he didn't want the murder of JFK to be linked to the mob.

So the plot to murder JFK was planned independently from the plot to kill Oswald.

Hard not to link the assassination of Oswald to the mob.

14 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

So, he recruited the shooters from outside the US for the JFK assassination.  

Him or Charles Siragusa.

On 9/28/2018 at 1:14 PM, Rich Pope said:

There's no reason to discount E. Howard Hunt's deathbed confession.  LBJ ---> Cord Meyer--->  William Harvey (who recruited the assassins) and so forth as the rest of the confession states.  Even spies, who have learned to lie their entire careers are willing to tell the truth on their death bed.  The weight of their sins is too heavy to bear.  

I don't buy Hunt's confession. He was trying to divert attention from the still-living perps and friends. He also did not want to implicate Cubans. It's ridiculous to say that there is no reason to discount his confession.

10 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Normally, if a hit were to take place inside the US, the mob performed the hit.  If the killing was outside of the US, the CIA coordinated the hit.  William Harvey didn't want to follow that protocol because he didn't want the murder of JFK to be linked to the mob.  So, he recruited the shooters from outside the US for the JFK assassination.  

That reminds me of that guy David Corn who once stated how he knew that the CIA didn't assassinate JFK. He said that a former CIA agent told him that the CIA does not kill people inside the United States.

If that was good enough for David then it's good enough for me!

44 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

Ron,

Indeed.  Back then, the Mob and the CIA worked together to get things accomplished.

I'm well aware of the fact that the Mob and the CIA have worked together.

Identifying the shooters is easy.

Then who were they? I've been wondering about it. 

4 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

1.  Malcolm Wallace (at the request of LBJ)

2.  Lucien Sarti

3.  Francois Chiappe

4.  Jean-Paul Angeletti

5.  Jean Souetre

Thanks!

11 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Ron,

I have to confess that the last person on the list is a mystery to me.  He was in Dallas and arrested the day of the assassination.  He was immediately expelled from the United States.  Paul writes, "After Kennedy's death, French Intelligence asked the FBI to help locate Jean Souetre … according to a CIA document, Souetre was in Dallas on November 22, 1963 and was expelled 18 hours later."  There is the possibility[ty that Jean Souetre was the mysterious QJWIN, the CIA's greatest assassin.  Others will argue that Jose Marie Andre Mankel was QJWIN.  The identity of QJWIN is one of the CIA's most closely guarded secrets.

Why is Souetre the mystery? The mysteries to me are Francois Chiappe and Jean-Paul Angeletti. Wasn't Angeletti a race car driver? If so, I would think he'd drive the getaway car. 

57 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

I doubt there would have been just one get-away car.

You're probably right. We know who one getaway car driver was. His name was Greer.

23 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

So, I'm still asking for help with something.  Many on this forum have stated that it was impossible for JFK's car to get on Stemmon's from Main Street.  When I look at pictures from the 1960's, I can't figure-out why he couldn't have taken Main Street.  Are the pictures misleading or was the road blocked?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rich

I wondered the same thing, and was under the impression that it was an unnecessary deviation. I can’t point you to where, but I’ve read recently that the obstacle was more than a speed bump. It was like a high curb, and would have required a small ramp be erected. Of course I don’t know this first hand.

just like in 1963, it was a tiny "mini divider-curb"... not like a regular curb....

A small ramp on either side relieves the SS of explaining the 110 degree turn onto Elm...
Yet Elm does make things a lot easier...

Freeway entrance is just off image to the left

292603517_MaintoElmtoStemmonsCurb.thumb.jpg.28802487abd0490c25bd82442cd29656.jpg

• 2 weeks later...