The Education Forum

MWN Episode 090 – Carmine Savastano on 5 Key JFK Assassination Figures

MWN Episode 090 – Carmine Savastano on 5 Key JFK Assassination Figures

Author Carmine Savastano joins S.T. Patrick to discuss Allen Dulles, J. Edgar Hoover, Marina Oswald, James Files, and John Henry Hill.

http://midnightwriternews.com/mwn-episode-090-carmine-savastano-on-5-key-jfk-assassination-figures/

I listened to the episode last night. Good show overall.

I had been feeling guilty lately for not spending time examining the James Files story. a little further I bought that confession tape way back in the '90's, and didn't find him believable. I have dismissed him for various reasons but nothing concrete, so I had been wondering if I should go back and reconsider Files. Savastano and Patrick seem to dismiss him as well, but didn't really go into detail about his claims.

I was very interested in the story about John Henry Hill, a figure I was unfamiliar with. I found it especially interesting because I've been re-reading witness statements lately and seem to recall one or two people saying they saw Oswald in the company of a large man prior to the assassination, possibly at one of the rifle ranges where Oswald was allegedly practicing? I was planning on researching this further before bringing it to this forum.

23 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

I had been feeling guilty lately for not spending time examining the James Files story. a little further I bought that confession tape way back in the '90's, and didn't find him believable. I have dismissed him for various reasons but nothing concrete, so I had been wondering if I should go back and reconsider Files. Savastano and Patrick seem to dismiss him as well, but didn't really go into detail about his claims.

As I recall Files said his handlers let him do the shooting at the last minute after Roselli or someone backed out or didn't show up. IOW it was a very well-planned operation.