The Education Forum

johnny roselli autopsy report

I am trying to find a copy of johnny Roselli's autopsy report.  Look on line could not find it

I assume that the Roselli autopsy report is divided into parts. Maybe one main text and then two long footnotes.

Cory i went to the Fl.  

The Bureau of Vital Statistics is striving to improve!

Here is what they say.                               

A Florida Death Certificate "With Cause of Death" is confidential by Florida Law and may only be issued to:

-The decedent's spouse, parent, child, grandchild, or sibling (if 18 years of age or older).

-Any person who provides a "Will" that has been executed pursuant to state statute 732.502; an insurance policy or other document that demonstrates his or her interest in the estate of the decedent;

-Any person who provides documentation that he or she is acting on behalf of any of the previously mentioned persons.

Fifty (50) years following the date of death, "Cause of death" becomes public information and anyone may obtain a Death Certificate with this information. Any time period prior to the fifty years, "cause of death" is considered confidential by Florida law. 

7 hours ago, Mark Wengler said:

Cory i went to the Fl.  

The Bureau of Vital Statistics is striving to improve!

Here is what they say.                               

A Florida Death Certificate "With Cause of Death" is confidential by Florida Law and may only be issued to:

-The decedent's spouse, parent, child, grandchild, or sibling (if 18 years of age or older).

-Any person who provides a "Will" that has been executed pursuant to state statute 732.502; an insurance policy or other document that demonstrates his or her interest in the estate of the decedent;

-Any person who provides documentation that he or she is acting on behalf of any of the previously mentioned persons.

Fifty (50) years following the date of death, "Cause of death" becomes public information and anyone may obtain a Death Certificate with this information. Any time period prior to the fifty years, "cause of death" is considered confidential by Florida law. 

There is probably an exception for public figures when it is relevant for educational purposes.  Some have that exemption.  Try that.  Tell them its for education, who does not love that?

23 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

I assume that the Roselli autopsy report is divided into parts. Maybe one main text and then two long footnotes.

Good one!  It appears nobody else got that...

Edited by Daniel Rice

18 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

There is probably an exception for public figures when it is relevant for educational purposes.  Some have that exemption.  Try that.  Tell them its for education, who does not love that?

Dale Earnhardt died in the 2001 Daytona 500. Privacy laws kept his autopsy private.

I was wondering this Johnny Roselli was killed and put into a drum. Jimmy Hoffa was killed and supposedly put into a drum. I think the same person killed both men.

Sam "Momo" Giancana dies by murder in June of 1975.

Jimmy Hoffa dies by murder in July, 1975.

Roselli's long time loyal friend William King Harvey dies by heart attack in June, 1976.

Johnny Roselli dies by murder in August of 1976.

Looks like a purge of major JFK event suspects, all in approximately one year's time.

The extremely brutal, even sadistic manners of killing these three figures smacks of organized crime methods. Multiple shots into the head and mouth, who knows what with Hoffa, Roselli cut up into pieces and stuffed into a drum?

Dear God!

Just think who ordered the hits of Giancana, Hoffa and Roselli?

Someone much higher in power status than them. Whether it was fellow Mafia members or ....well...take your pick. 

Ordering hits on some of the most highly placed organized crime figures in the country ( Giancana was a Godfather himself! ) could only come from someone of a lot higher rank than them.  And that narrows the suspect field to just a few groups and individuals ...or agencies?

They got to Dorothy Killgallen very early...1965 versus these three guys 10 years later.

Edited by Joe Bauer

28 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

They got to Dorothy Killgallen very early...1965 versus these three guys 10 years later.

Also recall Florence Smith [Pritchett], the onetime paramour of JFK to whom Killgallen had entrusted her Jack Ruby interview notes, and a copy of her nearly-completed manuscript on the JFK assassination.  Smith died of a reported "cerebral hemorrhage" a scant two days following Killgallen's "suicide," and the notes and manuscript copy were never found.

See: https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKkilgallen.htm and https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKsmithF.htm

7 hours ago, Mark Lawson said:

Also recall Florence Smith [Pritchett], the onetime paramour of JFK to whom Killgallen had entrusted her Jack Ruby interview notes, and a copy of her nearly-completed manuscript on the JFK assassination.  Smith died of a reported "cerebral hemorrhage" a scant two days following Killgallen's "suicide," and the notes and manuscript copy were never found.

See: https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKkilgallen.htm and https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKsmithF.htm

Smith was taken out also.

No wonder Kilgallen's husband was terrified and refused to talk about this whole affair ever again.

It's been several years since I read the available details presented at that point in time.  This confuses me more.  The autopsy is private under Florida law.  So somebody unknown leaked the info that his legs were cut off and they and his torso were taken out of an oil drum found floating in the ocean?  Didn't a passing fisherman see the oil drum floating out in the ocean and become curious.  Why would it be left floating if someone went to the trouble of cutting him up and stuffing him in the barrel in the first place.  To set an example when maybe found?

If the HSCA had already talked to him, had him scheduled to be talked to again, and he was murdered in between, why didn't They investigate it?   

There is only one person. Who could have ordered the killings of Sam "Momo" Giancana  and  Johnny Roselli . That person was  Santos Trafficante Jr.