The Education Forum

Michele Metta's CMC. THE ITALIAN UNDERCOVER CIA AND MOSSAD STATION AND THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, B. A. Copeland said:

I'm still waiting on Metta's source for the Bill Harvey flight to Dallas. If anyone owns the book, please post the footnote information.

The book is well worth reading. I haven’t seen that reference yet.

I don't know what his source is, but that info was in the Talbot book about Dulles.  And it was sourced to Harvey's chief of staff.

6 hours ago, Paz Marverde said:

Thanks again, Paul. Copeland has a problem with me. That's why he became so acid ...

Whoa, whoa....could you clarify please? What problem do I have with you and what exactly do you mean by "acid" lol?  When did I "become acid"...? I don't really have a problem with anyone. My only issues will ever be with arguments and evidence, etc, nothing personal.

6 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

The book is well worth reading. I haven’t seen that reference yet.

Thank you Paul. Will do sometime. When and if you do, please pass it my way if you don't mind. Thanks again.

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I don't know what his source is, but that info was in the Talbot book about Dulles.  And it was sourced to Harvey's chief of staff.

Jim, I know it is in Talbot's book and are you speaking about Mark Wyatt? His Deputy in Rome? Do we have a document or anything (video, etc) on Wyatt saying that? I came across this: https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/JFKFOIAComplaint.pdf, which still doesn't directly source where Wyatt mentioned it but only that he mentions the Dallas flight in 1998. If Metta has a different source than even that, then that would be great if the source checks out.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

On 10/23/2018 at 1:31 PM, B. A. Copeland said:

Whoa, whoa....could you clarify please? What problem do I have with you and what exactly do you mean by "acid" lol?  When did I "become acid"...? I don't really have a problem with anyone. My only issues will ever be with arguments and evidence, etc, nothing personal.

Thank you Paul. Will do sometime. When and if you do, please pass it my way if you don't mind. Thanks again.

Jim, I know it is in Talbot's book and are you speaking about Mark Wyatt? His Deputy in Rome? Do we have a document or anything (video, etc) on Wyatt saying that? I came across this: https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/JFKFOIAComplaint.pdf, which still doesn't directly source where Wyatt mentioned it but only that he mentions the Dallas flight in 1998. If Metta has a different source than even that, then that would be great if the source checks out.

I didn’t see the reference to Harvey flying to Dallas in Nov 1963. No index in the book, but I intend to speed read it looking for everything on Harvey. Whether or not he flew to Dallas would not change my opinion that he is the likely source for the hit team.

8 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I didn’t see the reference to Harvey flying to Dallas in Nov 1963. No index in the book, but I intend to speed read it looking for everything on Harvey. Whether or not he flew to Dallas would not change my opinion that he is the likely source for the hit team.

Thanks an absolute ton Paul. Not so sure why I am urged to pick up an entire book for 1-2 footnotes and source of a powerful claim. Paz says that Metta has even a different source which would be pretty incredible if it checks out as I mentioned earlier. While the book may be worth its weight in gold (I don't know) I'd like to check it out someday but for now,  I am digging deep in other research. The CMC/Italian angle is certainly relevant for sure, no doubting that.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

A five star review of the book has appeared from a poster (not me, I haven't read it yet) on Goodreads - 

I will begin my review of Michele Metta's diligent and deep research by stating my own held beliefs of what was behind the assassination of JFK, formed after many years of study, hundreds of books read, conferences attended and membership of Dealey Plaza U.K., prior to reading this book.

Firstly, the assassination in Dallas was a coup d'etat, primarily conducted by CIA, probably initiated by Allen Dulles, but certainly involving James Jesus Angleton, (who according to Peter Dale Scott managed a second CIA within the CIA) with a green light to the plot given by elements within the JCS, which I feel would have been fully initiated in late 1962. Through CIA there were contributions made by the U.S. military, the Secret Service, renegade French intelligence and Israeli Mossad along with (to muddy the waters) anti-Castro and organised crime contributions. The coup being covered up by CIA, FBI, Secret Service and Lyndon Johnson. I find it telling rather than coincidence that French intelligence Colonel deLannurien was at Langley meeting with Angleton on the 22nd November 1963.

'CMC. The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK', published in 2018, wholly confirms and reinforces my own beliefs of this case. Metta's conscientious investigation also confirms the probing that was undertaken by the much maligned New Orleans D.A. Jim Garrison in his indictment of Clay Shaw and his association with the Centro Mondiale Commerciale/Permindex. 

I have to admit that such is the avalanche of links and connections exposed in this work that, for me was a struggle to stay with the narrative, such that I feel a re-read is necessary to fully take in the information. It is no surprise that the author requires the reader to 'please-pay attention' on a number of occasions throughout the text. However the effort is greatly rewarded as this book takes us through the maze of undercover connections between American, Italian and Israeli intelligence agents, international bankers, Nazi, neo-Fascist, Masonic, Mafia and big business chains. There have been known discoveries, previous to this book from the Bloomfield archives in Canada and it can be noted that the Bloomfield heirs shut this archive down. Louis Bloomfield was the founder of Permindex. Metta's work here exposes many more associated revelations. 

It doesn't help that the majority of the supporting cast in this investigation are Italian personnel and the associated Notes that relate to documents are in Italian. Also this publication has no Index.

Yet, these are very minor negatives in what is a very important addition to the JFK assassination canon and gets a five star rating from me.

Hey, what's wrong with Italian?!

Right Paul?

Edited by James DiEugenio

On 10/25/2018 at 11:41 PM, Anthony Thorne said:

A five star review of the book has appeared from a poster (not me, I haven't read it yet) on Goodreads - 

Quote, " I find it telling rather than coincidence that French intelligence Colonel deLannurien was at Langley meeting with Angleton on the 22nd November 1963."

Anthony,

This is a new name to me, so I did a quick search.

From, Our Man in Haiti, by Joan Mellen. page unknown.

At this point in my life, I'm a little skeptical of Vosjoli.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

On 10/26/2018 at 4:19 AM, Steve Thomas said:

Anthony,

This is a new name to me, so I did a quick search.

Steve Thomas

Another reference to de Lannurien:

From, Matrix For Assassination, by Richard Gilbride. page 164.

de Lannurien is now contracting out snipers? Angleton at Langley? Right-wing Texans? Israeli Mossad?

This guy gets around.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

George de Lannurien is absolutely not cited in Metta's book. The reviewer was simply talking, in that first sentence he wrote, of what his point of view on the assassination is. 

That said, about Mossad, one of Metta's revelations – one of literally the hundreds his book is made of – is that on the CMC Board of directors there was Gershon Peres, brother of Shimon Peres. 

Not only that: there is even a CIA document, only recently declassified, showing that another CMC member had a lot to do with the Israeli intelligence, just to make another example.

There is a lot, lot more on Mossad, of course, in Metta's work.