The Education Forum

Michele Metta's CMC. THE ITALIAN UNDERCOVER CIA AND MOSSAD STATION AND THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK

4 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Paul,

I said I was skeptical about Vosjoli, and you asked why.

I'm sorry, I don't know enough to argue intelligently. My reasons are subjective more than objective.

1. I spent all my life in public service. One thing I learned is to be suspicious of anyone who talks too much or too fast. My take on his article in Life Magazine is that he talks too much. The line he is pushing is that the French government was riddled with KGB spies. This is the same line the OAS was pushing to the CIA.

“So Much Has Been Swept Under the Rug” by Vosjoli

Life Magazine 1968

https://books.google.ca/books?id=ylQEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA32#v=onepage&q&f=false

2. He's got beady eyes:

image.png.69fe855957daa8fb582449c27bd978ee.png

3. Look where he fled immediately after JFK's assassination: Brandstetter's in Acapulco. I wonder why.

PS: Have you ever looked into the Jack Dunlap case that Vosjoli refers to in his article? That case came out at the same time as the Eugene Dinkin case, but Dunlap's case worried the U.S. government a whole lot more.

Like I said, it's all subjective.

Steve Thomas

Thanks for clarifying Steve. I have not looked at the Jack Dunlap case but will read. Thanks for that. De Vosjoli credits Brandstetter for saving him during the Cuban revolution. But De Vosjoli was also close to Angleton, and was instrumental in buttressing Angleton’s faith in Golitsyn, who likewise was saying that KGB had heavily infiltrated the French (and British) governments. So I agree with your assessment.

btw guess who else went to Brandstetter’s las Brisas Acapulco estate right after the assassination? Gordon McLendon, also close to Brandy. 

Again, I think Brandy - Portrait of an Intelligence Officer is important reading. Peter Dale Scott, who dug up McLendon’s trip to Acapulco, says both Brandstetter books are worth reading. Guess who makes a kind of appearance in the one I read (I know you read the other)? Licio Gelli. I’m sure that will get Paz’s attention. It’s a strange story where Brandy claims he was told to find out where Gelli was hiding out in Acapulco. This was not in 1963 btw, and I can’t recall offhand when it was. But just reading the name Gelli in Brandy’s book was quite a surprise. 

Steve - just read Bill Kelly’s post on Dunlap from 2010. Not very interesting. Maybe I’m missing something. I’ve read the De Vosjoli article from Life in the past, don’t recall what he said about Dunlap, can’t read the small print or figure out how to enlarge it. But it fits with De Vosjoli’s storyline. You and I went through the Dinkin story and found out just how curious his case is, and how a ‘misprint’ misled investigators for decades. He did in fact work at a super high security Army base. In my opinion there was a big effort to deep six Dinkin’s story, and it was successful.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone read my books?

Vosjoli was the main author of the disinfo tome Farewell America. 

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Does anyone read my books?

Vosjoli was the main author of the disinfo tome Farewell America. 

Had no idea Jim. Thanks. I have the book. I’ll browse it.

6 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

De Vosjoli

Paul, as I said before – did you read it? – this French was not only the perfect guy, with his disinformation, to feed Angleton's paranoia, but thanks to Italian documents, there are now on him really extremely important new revelations in Metta's book. Have you already met this section of Michele's book, Paul?

Edited by Paz Marverde

On 10/26/2018 at 8:35 PM, Paul Brancato said:

I have not looked at the Jack Dunlap case but will read.

Paul,

Here's a smattering of references to the Dunlap case:

PRESIDENT'S FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE ADVISORY BOARD AGENDA FOR MEETING OF NOVEMBER 21-22, 1963

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1962&search=%22Jack_Dunlap%22#relPageId=6&tab=page

see pp. 6-7

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=166326&relPageId=6&search=%22Jack_Dunlap%22

see p. 6

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=148523&relPageId=221&search=%22Jack_Dunlap%22

see p. 221

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2018 at 7:09 PM, Paul Brancato said:

. One thing it reinforces for sure is that good old George DeMohrenschildt was up to something other than sisal plantations

That was also an impression I had reading the book - especially the mention of Dulles sending DeMohrenschildt on a mission (and never mentioning it in the Warren testimony). The info on Skorzeny was informative; there is a wealth of information in the short book, but for the first 60 pages I couldn't zoom in on a coherent thesis. The second 60 pages or so - the rest of the book - brings in characters and situations more familiar. That Gladio and P-2 and CMC and Permindex were related is an important linkage. That the right wing in Italy managed to get rid of the politicos who were willing to embrace a variety of political viewpoints is also illuminating. That Angleton spent so much time there and that Harvey was placed there is not meaningless in the murder, but not specific enough to grab onto. I get confused about the Freemasonry - mostly because I think of it as a version of Ralph Kramden's Raccoon club. I wish there was more on Mossad and Bloomfield but there is enough to contribute to the overall understanding. I'd like to read more of the Greek's bearing gifts to Nixon, and the Gehlen/Nazi usage by the US is still disturbing to read.

Some of the issues of confusion arise from the translation, some of the long Italian names add distance to the reading through their unfamiliarity. But the focus on Italy and the neo-fascist movement and the Gladio project and its relationship to intelligence services of the US and israel is engrossing and important. I can't connect any of it to Bethesda medical Center and the autopsy, but, one never knows what connections will appear.

Edited by Robert Harper

I’m curious about the Mossad angle and will read Metta’s book when I can. Thomas Suarez’s recent STATE OF TERROR: HOW TERRORISM CREATED MODERN ISRAEL is probably the most academically respectable - though still controversial - study on how right-wing elements in Israel used Gladio-style tactics here and there to achieve various goals. Suarez dug into various archives and has a bunch of sympathetic academics giving his volume a good review. It’ll possibly be worthwhile to compare the timeline in that book with the stuff that Metta has dug up. I’d really like to learn more about what Harvey was up to over there through those years though. I asked Philip Willan, who wrote the Gladio study PUPPETMASTERS, if much new stuff had been dug up on Harvey over the past decade or two, and he said a little bit, but not much. Willan has been at work on a book about the Aldo Moro assassination for some years now, which has its own links to the Italian groups mentioned above, and he called it “the Mount Everest of Italian conspiracies..”

http://state-of-terror.net/ 

Edited by Anthony Thorne

On 11/6/2018 at 5:46 PM, Robert Harper said:

for the first 60 pages I couldn't zoom in on a coherent thesis. The second 60 pages or so - the rest of the book - brings in characters and situations more familiar. That Gladio and P-2 and CMC and Permindex were related is an important linkage.

Hi, Robert,

let me please say that your phrase is a little weird. In fact, in the first 60 pages, Metta's thesis is absolutely coherent. He examines Italian documents; documents that show that a secret pact did exist to destroy JFK no matter how. A pact involving the CIA, CMC (and, consequently Mossad), the Italian Freemasonry and the Freemasonry of the USA. In a subsequent phase, also SIFAR, the Italian intelligence at that time, was involved in the plot.

On 11/6/2018 at 5:46 PM, Robert Harper said:

I get confused about the Freemasonry - mostly because I think of it as a version of Ralph Kramden's Raccoon club.

This is even weirder from you, since in a private conversation we had here time ago you wrote me:

Your postings, the documentary [by Metta you published here] and your awareness of Gladio, Permindex and the way Mossad operates all indicate to me a sharing of the possible sponsors of the murder that draws us all here. I hope we stay connected.

In that documentary by Metta, of whom I am a collaborator, as people here perfectly know, Freemasonry was continuously cited. No trace, in that private conversation we had, of any kind of objection against the presence of Freemasonry. In any case, Freemasonry is so far from being a Ralph Kramden's Raccoon club, that a POTUS must be a Freemason. And in fact, one of the Italian documents Metta's book is based on clearly states that the powers that be found totally unacceptable that JFK could become President of the United States just because he was not a Freemason. On the contrary, Frank Gigliotti (sorry, he had an Italian surname, I do hope it is not a so overwhelming problem for you, Robert), that was a really powerful CIA agent and, at the very same time, a really powerful Freemason, is the pillar of this secret pact. It is the very same Gigliotti who wrote to Nixon saying that Freemasonry would have not left any stone unturned in favor of Nixon's victory against JFK.

By the way, it is funny you have all this problems about Italian names, since you were an actor for the Italian director Sergio Leone. 

All in all, you should learn that the problem is not that Metta's book cites Italian people. The problem is you should finally learn a little more the Italian History, because it is an extremely important key to understand who and why really killed John Kennedy.

Edited by Paz Marverde

Paz - since there is no index in the English version of the book, could you give some page numbers for the info on De Vosjoli? If you have the Italian version you can use those page numbers. It will be similar. Does the Italian book have an index?