The Education Forum

Who Hated JFK in 1963?

Who hated JFK in 1963?   Probably a long list, but I would like to ask the forum.

Here's a short, preliminary list -- based on reports from various sources that I have read in recent years.

1) Allen Dulles -- fired by JFK after the Bay of Pigs

2) General Charles Cabell-- fired, with Dulles, after the Bay of Pigs

3)  Prescott Bush -- said he would "never forgive" JFK for firing Dulles

4)  Cord Meyer--  cuckolded by JFK

5)  General Edward Lansdale -- JFK rejected him as ambassador to Saigon, later shut down Mongoose

6)  William Harvey -- demoted by JFK to a post in Rome

7)  General Lyman Lemnitzer -- demoted as Head of the Joint Chiefs, after the Operation Northwoods proposal

😎 Henry Luce

9)  David Ben Gurion -- furious about JFK's firm opposition to Israel's Dimona Nuclear Project

10) Meyer Lansky -- angry about JFK's capitulation on Cuba

11)  Various Mafiosi (Trafficante, Marcello, Giancana)

12)  Various Operation 40/Bay of Pigs personnel (?) including Nixon, GHWB, Hunt, Morales, et.al.

13)  LBJ (?)

14)  J. Edgar Hoover

Edited by W. Niederhut

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAITING JUSTICE SLEEPS

From a dark room a meeting produced

The "GUY" who had and would run the ruse

Who arranged  all details here and there

That made a government gasp for air

An ex marine who had killed thirty- three

Visited John Rousselot of the John Birch Society 

Just weeks before the Dallas decree

I did'nt know then but the "GUY" and I

Where bargaining for money to kill Kennedy

Although for the Fed's I was a spy

These users predicted I was to die

If Kennedy was killed in the LA frame

My life like was destined like Oswald's the same

The man most hated, why would you guess

He was Kennedy, whom they called Communist

Propaganda poured out of their mill

The method brewed in radical still

As yet behind the Oswald scene 

Their puzzle was worked to a human scream

If any be informants for the FBI

And tell later the facts such as do I

They will suffer silence, or as Oswald die 

National security superceeds all things

To become involved will suffer the stings.

Hj 1966

Just about everybody that participated in the Bay of Pigs at any level in any capacity.  Lot's of Cubans included here and many more from the CIA than mentioned, E. G. Morales.

Right wing southern oil men from richest man in the world at the time HL Hunt to George Herbert Walker Bush.  The oil depletion allowance would have hit them hard in the pocket book.

John Birch Society.  KKK.  Minutemen.  For Ole Miss/James Meredith riots.  Alabama, Wallace. 

Bankers, the Federal Reserve for issuing government backed money.

Curtis le May.  Because he wouldn't nuke Russia or Cuba.  Along with most of the rest of the Chief's of Staff. 

Wall Street for his anti colonialism which interfered with their interests.

U S Steel company executives for his interference in their planned price gouging. 

LBJ needs a question mark?

The man was absolutely consumed with jealousy, animosity and career ruination fear regards JFK. 

And as E.Howard Hunt said in his end of life confession... "LBJ had a maniacal urge" to become President and he viewed JFK as an obstacle to that end.

LBJ is heard telling J.Edgar Hoover we're " like brothers" in a taped one-on-one telephone call right after JFK's murder.  They were that close.

They were close neighbors and they both benefited by JFK's death. JFK's death saved both of their careers.

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Just about everybody that participated in the Bay of Pigs at any level in any capacity.  Lot's of Cubans included here and many more from the CIA than mentioned, E. G. Morales.

Right wing southern oil men from richest man in the world at the time HL Hunt to George Herbert Walker Bush.  The oil depletion allowance would have hit them hard in the pocket book.

John Birch Society.  KKK.  Minutemen.  For Ole Miss/James Meredith riots.  Alabama, Wallace. 

Bankers, the Federal Reserve for issuing government backed money.

Curtis le May.  Because he wouldn't nuke Russia or Cuba.  Along with most of the rest of the Chief's of Staff. 

Wall Street for his anti colonialism which interfered with their interests.

U S Steel company executives for his interference in their planned price gouging. 

I forgot about the DPD with all it's KKK members, the Sheriff's office deputies ordered by Sherriff Decker to stand out front and specifically not participate in security for the president per Craig. 

When one honestly considers how many hugely corrupted power groups and individuals JFK was up against and a serious threat to, it brings to mind the mythical story of Hercules battle against the Hydra. Only in JFK's case, tragically, the Hydra won.

And the defeat of JFK's Lolaus ( brother RFK ) by this evil beast as well.

Hydra
Gustave Moreau 003.jpg
Gustave Moreau's 19th-century depiction of the Hydra, influenced by the Beast from the Book of Revelation
Parents Typhon and Echidna
Mythology Greek mythology
Other name(s) Lernaean Hydra
Country Greece

The Lernaean Hydra or Hydra of Lerna (Greek: Λερναῖα Ὕδρα, Lernaîa Hýdra), more often known simply as the Hydra, was a serpentine water monster in Greek and Roman mythology. Its lair was the lake of Lerna in the Argolid, which was also the site of the myth of the Danaïdes. Lerna was reputed to be an entrance to the Underworld,[1] and archaeology has established it as a sacred site older than Mycenaean Argos. In the canonical Hydra myth, the monster is killed by Heracles (Hercules) as the second of his Twelve Labors.[2]

According to Hesiod, the Hydra was the offspring of Typhon and Echidna.[3] It had poisonous breath and blood so virulent that even its scent was deadly.[4] The hydra possessed many heads, the exact number of which varies according to the source. Later versions of the Hydra story add a regeneration feature to the monster: for every head chopped off, the Hydra would regrow two heads.[5] Heracles required the assistance of his cousin Iolaus to cut off all of the monster's heads and burn the neck using sword and fire.[6]

Edited by Joe Bauer

Just about the entire South.

Common saying in Alabama.

How come there are so many Kennedys in Massachussets and so many black Americans in Alabama?

Because Alabama had first choice. 

From my book INTO THE NIGHTMARE, quoting my interview with

DPD Detective Jim Leavelle, the lead detective in the Tippit case:

In my interview with Detective Leavelle, I observed that on the tape of the police broadcasts

from November 22, 1963, the police comments on Kennedy's shooting seemed relatively calm

and matter-of-fact in comparison to the sound of their voices when it is reported that a police officer was also shot.

Leavelle nodded in agreement. I asked how he thought his department reacted to the shooting

of the president. The detective's lips curled in a little smile:

"As the old saying goes back then, 'It wasn't no different than a South Dallas n[-word; the rest of the word Leavelle uttered

is quoted accurately in the book was redacted by the forum] killing'.' When you get right down to it -- because it was just another murder inside the city lines of Dallas that we would handle.

It was just another murder to me. And I've handled hundreds of 'em. So it wasn't so big deal."

Edited by Joseph McBride

J. McBride, I always looked at Leavelle as someone much more JFK hating than he ever let on.

Those statements he made about his true feelings of low concern and empathy for JFK's murder and full investigative justice are so clear in expressing this.

And it also seems obvious ( I've never heard him ever express this in his many interviews) he felt not one ounce of sympathy for Oswald or even any guilt about his own failure in protecting him.

Oswald was paraded "almost in front" of his two side handlers coming down that walkway to the press crowd. Ruby couldn't have had a clearer shot if Oswald was literally walking by himself.

The whole Oswald murder in the DPD basement stinks. That event created more conspiracy suspicion with millions of Americans than any other including JFK's actual murder which no one saw on film until many years later.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Who Hated JFK in 63?  Not Oswald.  Marina claimed he admired him and Marina was truthful and forthcoming, never coached, right?

Not Jack Ruby.  He killed Oswald so "Jackie and Caroline wouldn't have to come back to Dallas for a trial."  Didn't he?

On 11/3/2018 at 10:23 PM, Joe Bauer said:

LBJ needs a question mark?

The man was absolutely consumed with jealousy, animosity and career ruination fear regards JFK. 

And as E.Howard Hunt said in his end of life confession... "LBJ had a maniacal urge" to become President and he viewed JFK as an obstacle to that end.

LBJ is heard telling J.Edgar Hoover we're " like brothers" in a taped one-on-one telephone call right after JFK's murder.  They were that close.

They were close neighbors and they both benefited by JFK's death. JFK's death saved both of their careers.

Joe,

I have read accounts of LBJ's antipathy toward Bobby Kennedy, in particular, but haven't read much about his "hatred" of JFK.  Of course, LBJ benefited greatly from JFK's death, but did he hate the man?   I don't know the answer. 

Bobby used to jokingly refer to LBJ as "Col. Cornpone," and enraged LBJ by making him the butt of his jokes.

And there is the Madeline Brown quote in which LBJ, allegedly, said, "After tomorrow, those Kennedys aren't going to... etc., etc."

I'm not aware of JFK behaving disrespectfully or demeaning LBJ, in person.  If anything, JFK seemed somewhat wary of Lyndon as I recall.

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:42 PM, Michael Cross said:

I would think that is a violation of forum rules Mr. Calier.

I don't think so.
I certainly do not want to be disrespectful.
I have promised that I would remain polite and respectful at all times and I intend to keep my promise.
Call it humor, or irony, or sarcasm, I don't know, but that's all there is to it.
Now, admit it, my post has some truth in it. That's even a point I raise in my book. President Kennedy was assassinated in 1963 by a madman and to this day there is still a group of people who keep (to my mind) stirring the mud for nothing, denying Oswald's guilt despite the overwhelming evidence and, in doing so, prevent JFK from resting in peace.
Think about it !

16 minutes ago, Michael Cross said:

I've thought about it.  In detail.  There are enough points of fact to dismiss the WC and your theory.  Yet I cast no personal dispersions at you, as you did in your post to others.  Not humor or irony or sarcasm.

Dismiss the Warren Commission ? Really ?
And what about all the numerous, independent scientific experiments that confirmed the conclusions reached by the Warren commission ? You dismiss that too ?
And I suppose that you also dismiss Robert Oswald, who was adamant that his brother was guilty ?
And I guess you also dismiss what Doctor Malcolm Perry and Doctor Ronald Jones both wrote to me, stating clearly that they support the official version of event ?
And you do that out of whole cloth…
If it makes you happy, good for you !