The Education Forum

Book Excerpt-Fred Litwin

WN: Were you quoting the last line of Some Like it Hot?

I agree with that verdict on Litwin.  And that is what makes his book utterly worthless.  Its clear he does not give a damn about JFK.

BTW, I should have added: that whole thing with Team B going in to inflate the Russian threat with the help of Director Bush, that was really the beginning of the Neocon movement.  If you recall, this was under Ford, and by 1975-76, Rumsfeld and Cheney had become quite powerful there.

The idea they had was to undercut Kissinger, who was still advocating detente. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot something about the Russia angle.

Condolezza Rice was actually part of the Soviet division under Bush 1.

Wow, is that something?  And she missed on who Gorbachev was that badly.

Really, sometimes when you read this stuff that so called experts say or write, its scary.  Like Foster Dulles saying Dien Bien Phu was a blessing since the USA could now go in without a taint of colonialism.  Someone who said that should have been committed.  Instead he was running the State Department.

But this is the angle from which Litwin is coming from.  The whole neocon theology that has made such a mess out of American foreign policy and more or less buried Kennedy's attempt at detente with Cuba and Moscow, and his moderate approach  to the  Middle East.

Edited by James DiEugenio

While most who are posted on that site couldn't conclude the sky was blue on a sunny day, this one does have quite a bit based on reailty...

5a4ebcbabb2e8_63-12-02OswaldandRubyhomosexualloversDallasT-1Summer1963beforeMexico.thumb.jpg.6cc9777b65332722a383b16dae34c545.jpg

I am of the opinion that this is describing LEE and not Marina's husband based on what I know of H&L...

Point remains, a great number of those involved were indeed homosexual men... yet I feel that only adds a twist to their group's dynamic as opposed to an impetus for their group...

Add to that, the informant is known to have provided good intel in the past and there is no reason to doubt it...

Below that is a report from Garrison's office by Sciambra....this is from the linked text....

Then a 25-year-old insurance trainee in Baton Rouge, Perry Russo, called a local newspaper to say that he knew Ferrie and had heard him talk about how easy it would be to assassinate a president. He also claimed that Ferrie had said “we” will get Kennedy. He did not mention a plot, nor did he mention Oswald or Shaw. Garrison sent one of his attorneys, Andrew Sciambra, to interview Russo and he hit pay dirt. Russo now claimed that Oswald had been Ferrie’s roommate but that he remembered him having a beard. He also thought he had once seen Shaw with Ferrie at a service station.

russo.gif
Perry Russo

Russo also remembered seeing Clay Shaw at the Nashville Street Wharf when he went to see JFK speak in May of 1962. Sciambra’s memo notes that Russo “remembers this guy because he was apparently a queer. It seems that instead of looking at JFK speak, SHAW kept turning around and looking at all the young boys in the crowd. He said that SHAW eventually struck up a conversation with a young kid not too far from him. It was perfectly obvious to him that SHAW stared at his penis several times. He said that SHAW eventually left with a friend. He said that SHAW had on dark pants that day which fit very tightly and was the kind of pants that a lot of queers in the French quarter wear.”

This description did not fit Clay Shaw, who was a very conservative dresser and who wasn’t known for hanging out with young boys. He was way too much of a gentleman to act in an inappropriate way in public.

Russo was brought to New Orleans and administered Sodium Pentothal (a so-called truth serum) and questioned by Dr. Nicholas Chetta, the New Orleans coroner, on February 27th. He was questioned by Assistant District Attorney Andrew Sciambra who “asked him if he could remember any of the details about CLAY BERTRAND being up in FERRIE'S apartment.” A few days later, Russo was then put under hypnosis in sessions with Dr. Fatter, a New Orleans family physician. During the interview, Fatter was quite suggestive:

Campbell%20sees%20Shaw%20at%20bar%20with

Dan did a limited hangout with Garrison.

He did know Oswald since he had seen him in Banister's office.  But the Garrison inquiry was too hot at the time.  BTW, Delphine Roberts  did the same thing.  She did a limited hangout with Garrison.

It was not until the HSCA when Bob Buras tracked her down that she was willing to talk.

BTW, is Mr Litwin around anymore?

Or does he only post at the McRae menagerie?

2 hours ago, David Josephs said:

While most who are posted on that site couldn't conclude the sky was blue on a sunny day, this one does have quite a bit based on reailty...

5a4ebcbabb2e8_63-12-02OswaldandRubyhomosexualloversDallasT-1Summer1963beforeMexico.thumb.jpg.6cc9777b65332722a383b16dae34c545.jpg

David,

Just for general info... Hart got her name wrong.

Her stage name was Pixie Lynn, not Dixie Lynn.

Her real name was Helen K. Smith.

Candy Barr was holding for Helen K. Smith when she got busted for marijuana in 1957.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

Steve,

When did you become an expert on strippers?:clapping

Edited by James DiEugenio

20 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

WN: Were you quoting the last line of Some Like it Hot?

I agree with that verdict on Litwin.  And that is what makes his book utterly worthless.  Its clear he does not give a damn about JFK.

BTW, I should have added: that whole thing with Team B going in to inflate the Russian threat with the help of Director Bush, that was really the beginning of the Neocon movement.  If you recall, this was under Ford, and by 1975-76, Rumsfeld and Cheney had become quite powerful there.

The idea they had was to undercut Kissinger, who was still advocating detente. 

Jim,

No such conscious allusion on my part.  (And, in any case, it looks like the forum administrators have judiciously deleted Mr. Mileto's unflattering description of Mr. Litwin.)

Thanks for the reference on Permindex.  I'm still mystified by the history of that organization.  I thought I had read somewhere that Permindex had something to do with Israel-- but the only possible connection mentioned by Maurice Phillips (and the Bloomfield archives) is the reference to Rothschild.

David Pipes, as I recall, has been actively involved in the Neocon's "Green Menace"/Islamophobia movement-- so essential to the Bush-Cheney "War on Terror."

Why Pipes' associate, Fred Litwin, would find it necessary to defame Garrison and the Warren Commission Report critics remains a mystery to me.

31 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Jim,

No such conscious allusion on my part.  (And, in any case, it looks like the forum administrators have judiciously deleted Mr. Mileto's unflattering description of Mr. Litwin.)

Thanks for the reference on Permindex.  I'm still mystified by the history of that organization.  I thought I had read somewhere that Permindex had something to do with Israel-- but the only possible connection mentioned by Maurice Phillips (and the Bloomfield archives) is the reference to Rothschild.

David Pipes, as I recall, has been actively involved in the Neocon's "Green Menace"/Islamophobia movement-- so essential to the Bush-Cheney "War on Terror."

Why Pipes' associate, Fred Litwin, would find it necessary to defame Garrison and the Warren Commission Report critics remains a mystery to me.

It's the assassination of time.  As Angleton said, he'd rather wait out the Warren Omission.  Then what files he had were had, those useful for manipulation, none were kept on some operations, were destroyed.  jmo  

Oh no, there is a Mossad/Israeli connection to Permindex.

Peres brother was on the Board.  And there is also one other connection.

We will be talking about that soon at K and K.

I think you mean Daniel Pipes who is Richard's son.  And yes h head been busy with the Islamophobia stuff, and he is also big on the JFK case.

See, politically, these people are pretty much contrary to JFK in just about every field of foreign policy one can imagine.  So that is why I say that Litwin's book is really a political tract.

• 1 month later...

I'll bet there is a connection to the Litwin family and the Louis Mortimer Bloomfield family. In fact I know there is a connection.

Edited by Jim Harwood
spelling

1 hour ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

What does this indicate to you, assuming it is true?

One member of the Bloomfield family is accused as the mastermind of the JFK murder while Fred Litwin writes another "nobody done it" book. Coincidence, maybe, but someone ought to ask Fred about his relations with the nasty Bloomfield tribe

Edited by Jim Harwood