The Education Forum

THE INHERITANCE: fantastic book on the JFK assassination

A new book (coming 11/22/18- I received an advance copy) I highly recommend: NEW information, very well written. NOTHING in it’s 500-plus pages is in any way, shape or form old news. I am amazed that, at this late juncture, something NEW can come out in book form on this case! Get it when it comes out!

THE INHERITANCE Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/cmfultonauthors/

THE INHERITANCE Amazon page:

https://www.amazon.com/Inheritance-Poisoned-Fruit-JFKs-Assassination/dp/1634242173/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1541962079&sr=1-1

71jog3bxghl.jpg?w=201&h=300

Edited by Vince Palamara

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One tidbit (from the introduction by author Dick Russell): "JFK's watch was the single most compelling piece of evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone, that someone else fired the fatal shot from the front, that a conspiracy existed..." The watch is a central part of this book.

John Barbour wrote on Facebook yesterday:

Mon. Nov 12th at 5pm pac time we were scheduled to do one of our most exciting amazing shows ever about the murder of JFK on johnbarboursworld on BBS Radio....
with TRINEDAY publishing icon and iconoclast KRIS MILLEGAN, and CHRISTOPHER FULTON author of the page turning thriller "THE INHERITANCE,' but the devastating fires in Paradise,CA, forced the evacuation of the whole area..which includes the homes of Don and Doug Newsom..and the offices of BBS Radio. We can only pray everyone and their property and pets are safe!!! Stay tuned!!

My wife's sister and niece barely got out of the Paradise fire alive and will be staying with us until they can go back.

They do not know if their home was damaged or destroyed.

They had to leave the afternoon of the fire. Left two cars and everything else. Got themselves and their 4 pets out though.

Paradise California was leveled in less than 24 hours after the fire first started.

With that aside, can you give us a one line log line as to the general plot gist of the new book?

Edited by Joe Bauer

4 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

I am amazed that, at this late juncture, something NEW can come out in book form on this case!

Well, you are going to be amazed ones again, then, since Metta's book recently published, "CMC. The Italian undercover CIA and Mossad station and the assassination of JFK", offers something NEW on this case too!

Thank you Josh.

We're sleeping on air mattresses and changing everything around as well as our schedules and routines.

Privacy is a challenge in our small rental house.

Thank goodness we love dogs though and these are sweet and gentle.

It's a little harder for us in our late sixties now though...but no complaints. Our fire victim relatives are going through something we can't even imagine.

This forum will be a nice escape distraction for me during this time.

Will be on the lookout for this new book.

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

My wife's sister and niece barely got out of the Paradise fire alive and will be staying with us until they can go back.

They do not know if their home was damaged or destroyed.

They had to leave the afternoon of the fire. Left two cars and everything else. Got themselves and their 4 pets out though.

Paradise California was leveled in less than 24 hours after the fire first started.

With that aside, can you give us a one line log line as to the general plot gist of the new book?

Joe:  I received this email today from my sister who is a nurse, age 78 years, living near the Northern California fire. Your sister and niece can relate to what she writes about:

I had been up very early trying to figure out how to get to Chico with all the road closures and not slept well. The HR person texted me a back roads route. I was part of a law enforcement small caravan as I got closer to Chico. Strange feeling to have everyone going the opposite direction from me. The smoke was thick and disorienting at times. The Enloe Hospital had 300 staff who lived and probably lost homes in the Paradise Camp Fire. I gather the previous night was more intense as the Feather River Hospital burned and patients were brought by helicopter and in cars of FR staff to Enloe. I was also called to go to Yuba City where staff of a credit union that had burned were brought  there, but time wise did not work out. I did not realize the enormity of the loss until I got to the hospital. Town wiped out, including  schools, etc  The area smoke was strong enough at the hospital that some of the staff wore masks. Coming back I took the main highway 99 and found it was open though burned area was up to highway. The Feather River Canyon is beautiful but acted as as wind tunnel as fire went over the ridge. Moved too fast for many people to get anything. It was interesting to see the Command Center that was quickly set up at the hospital mainly for patients and staff, but anyone who called in needing help. Big white boards with list of evacuation shelters and other resources. Probably 15 people with phones and computers. Previous night they were on the phone with staff who were driving in with fire on both sides of road. 

Though I am somewhat close to the fire area as the crow flies, I feel very safe, especially being close to town and two fire stations within 2-3 miles. Ironically, I had given the PEO  program two weeks ago on Critical Incident responders, first responders and the American Red Cross DAT -Disaster Activation Team. Also gave a list of what people needed to pull together in preparation for evacuation when there is a fire, based on my experience as the RN at ARC shelters- meds plus list of them,  glasses, teeth and hearing aids (if needed) , important papers or thumb drive of them, comfortable shoes, change of clothes, cash ,credit cards, drivers license and keys, change of clothing, etc  …Important to know how to manually open garage door as electricity will be off.  Got good feedback on the program and list requested and sent out in email.  Also learned that is good idea to have things in car when going to work in case of evacuation and not able to get home. 

Will send picture when I was up at the Redding Carr Fire at the multi-acre PG&E Base Camp. First day I was sent there after being at an Engineering firm where 2 employees had lost homes and had to figure out way to dress down. Nice shoes gave me away and next day, wore my gardening shoes and clothes using the PG&E colors as close as possible. Quite an experience in many ways- a whole new world. Was largest fire base camp in CA for that fire season. Learned a lot about organization for disasters and the companies that set up army-like camps quickly. Food excellent and in large quantity. Large truck trailers with sleeping and wifi for 30 in each, like a Pullman car. Everything well done. 

Edited by Douglas Caddy

From page 11 of the book - 

FBI Special Agent Joe Callahan left the will hearing immediately, and drove to FBI's headquarters in downtown Washington D.C. After writing his report, he walked to the office of Director Louis J. Freeh.

"My report, sir", Callahan said, as he placed it on the director's desk.

"Anything out of the ordinary?" Freeh asked, while looking at the report.

"Yes, sir. I believe our Russian counterpart was there, and Robert Kennedy's secretary approached the bench. She gave a letter to the judge."

Freeh looked up sharply. "And?"

"The content of the letter was not read aloud. White inherited."

Freeh made a guttural acknowledgement before saying, "Now this is a concern for national security. I'll have a judge approve a wiretap for White's residence. I want you to monitor it."

"Yes sir."

Immediately after this, there's a paragraph where President Clinton, sitting in the Oval Office, reads a CIA morning brief that refers to the JFK assassination. We get a dramatic half page block of text from Clinton's morning brief - we never find out how the author has obtained the text of it, as no documents are referenced or footnoted - and the brief alerts the President that classified materials have been given to a private citizen. The assassination materials 'require above top secret classification', the whole thing is a 'national security concern', and there's a special CIA code name given in the text, so the spooks can more easily discuss the matter without insiders learning what they've just written in that morning's brief to the POTUS. Alarmed, President Clinton gets on the phone and calls up all the still living previous Presidents - GHWB, Reagan, Carter and Ford - to tell them what he's just read in the PDB. Having heard the news, Bush Sr then tells Clinton to order the ARRB to meet with the FBI, the Department of Justice, and the National Archives, to figure out how to keep a lid on the whole thing. Clinton agrees and tells the whole gang that he'll keep them posted. I'm disappointed that the book doesn't tell us what Reagan's reaction was to the news, as I'm sure it was juicy.

Then I go back to the beginning of the book, and Trine Day publisher Kris Millegan has written

Yes, some names have been changed, some dialogue recreated, and there is some conflation of characters and minor events. But the story is very real.

Did Kris lose some sort of a bet before he sent the final proofs off to the printers?

I'm reading the lengthy Amazon excerpt and...I dunno.  That watch better carry a ballistic track back to the grassy knoll, with metallurgical evidence different from CE 399.  And it better not have disappeared into some inaccessible vault.

Can we find any history on the author's prosecution by the government?

Update: not wild about the recreation of Love Field limo seating arrangements, nor the depiction of the assassination itself.

Why is the watch evidence of a mercury round, but not JFK's jacket and shirt?

Edited by David Andrews

It really is an army-like battle type situation as your sister described Doug.

These command centers must plan, create and coordinate an entire huge response structure within hours!

This one involved the immediate life and death movement and welfare of 50,000 people!

The responsibility and achievement of creating and implementing such a massive effort and in such a short period of time is incredible.  Those involved have saved thousands of lives.

And dealing with the recovery and housing needs of so many will be just as challenging.

We live 272 miles from Paradise South.

Monterey, CA.

My wife's sister and her daughter really had no option than to make the drive all the way down here.

The smoke situation is incredible.

Even here in Monterey ( again 272 miles South!) you can smell it in the air and see it. There is a light brown/yellow haze everywhere including over the Bay.

You can imagine how much thicker the smoke is in the S.F. Bay Area which is 100 miles North of us. From there North and into Sacramento the smoke is so heavy people are wearing masks and even flights are effected.

My brother was flying from Portland to Sacramento the second day of the fire. He said the view of the smoke below was hard to believe.  And he said the smell of brush fire smoke ( slight but noticeable ) was actually in the cabin during flight! 

The movement of massive fire smoke as it lifts into the atmosphere is very interesting.

Air currents change at higher altitudes. Smoke actually gets carried out over the ocean and South at these higher altitudes here in California.

That is how San Francisco and we here in Monterey ( 272 miles South of Paradise) get smoke from the fire.

Seems like there is a peaking of bad and exhausting kharma in the country right now. 

So many crises, conflicts, killings, fear threats, political and economic divisions.

Edited by Joe Bauer

I left Berry Creek Thursday morning when the fire was small and over in Paradise.  I had to get back and take care of my cat otherwise I'd have been there until Saturday morning when Berry Creek was evacuated.  My friends got out but we're sweatin' it heavy, the fire jumped east of the dry fingers of Lake Oroville but it hasn't breached the 162 about 3 miles to the east, my friends maybe a mile east of the 162.  [fingers crossed]

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Thank you Josh.

We're sleeping on air mattresses and changing everything around as well as our schedules and routines.

Privacy is a challenge in our small rental house.

Thank goodness we love dogs though and these are sweet and gentle.

It's a little harder for us in our late sixties now though...but no complaints. Our fire victim relatives are going through something we can't even imagine.

This forum will be a nice escape distraction for me during this time.

Will be on the lookout for this new book.

Yes pray you all are ok. 

8 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

One tidbit (from the introduction by author Dick Russell): "JFK's watch was the single most compelling piece of evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone, that someone else fired the fatal shot from the front, that a conspiracy existed..." The watch is a central part of this book.

The physical evidence recovered with the body is of supreme interest.

Yes, some names have been changed, some dialogue recreated, and there is some conflation of characters and minor events. But the story is very real.

Conflation of characters and minor events is ahistorical and borders on fictionalization.  That's for "inspired by"-type moviemaking.

THIS PART DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Edited by David Andrews