The Education Forum
Rich Pope

Number of shots

18 hours ago, Mark Knight said:

You do realize, I would hope, that the more you directly respond to DVP, the more you contribute to taking the thread off-topic.

That, I believe, is his game: to bait the original poster, and then sit back and chuckle (or perhaps guffaw) when the OP goes off-topic to respond. Then DVP responds, then the OP rebuts, and the longer this goes on, the more DVP "wins" the discussion...At least in his own mind.

You have been played. You're not the first, you won't be the last.

What in the world do you think I've been saying for the past month?  I painstakingly went through this thread and explained the first four pages until DVP showed up with his usual personal attack.   Look at how things were previous to this, they were great.

Look at the Marina thread going on right now......beautiful.   Lots of friendly posting, and they don't all agree with one another.  the attempt by FC to derail the Mexico city thread almost worked, but then he backed off.

All they have is disruption, personal attacks, and cherry picking of evidence.

To tell you the truth, I'm beginning to wonder about you in this regard.

I'm exposing them, not being played by them.

This is a conversation I picked up in a dream last night.  It's weird.   It has no relation to anyone in this forum, and to no one imparticular, it's fiction, and any similarity to anyone living or dead is just a coincidence.

DVP:  Card is on to us.

FC:  I agree.

Lance:  If you had backed off like I did right in the beginning, he'd be gone, and we wouldn't be in this mess.  As soon as he mentioned the Vatican, I knew he was going to destroy our disinfo.  Why didn't you two bozos listen to me?

Jesuits of Marquette:  Yea, as soon as I saw him slap down Bugliosi, I knew we were in trouble.  Card is no dummy.  

FC:  If Card's research gets out, it can really hurt us, and destroy decades of disinfo.

DVP:  Not only that, I'd hate to lose my paycheck.

Lance:  ohmygod FC: i need the money.  DVP:  this is going to kill my retirement.

Jesuits of Marquette: SHUTUP, all of you!!   Let me think.  So who do we have in admin, anybody?

DVP:  We have a neighbor of mine, a mod that's currently defending me, as well as ridiculing Card as a dupe.

FC:  It looks a little weak.  It won't hold.  I'm just playing jester, myself.

DVP:  Card did mention that he's looking for the pictures of the limo being washed down by the Secret Service, and then he would leave.

Jesuits of Marquette:   We went through some trouble removing those from the net, I can't let Card have evidence like that.   I had to pull some strings to have them removed from Mary Ferrell.  Can you get Card banned from the site?

FC:  Not likely, the owners are CTers, and lean towards freedom of speech.

Jesuits of Marquette:  Alright, listen up.   For now, I want you to lay low, and back off, Card has basically blown the whole operation, and DVP, you dumbass, quit making the personal attacks so obvious.  Keep working on getting Card banned.  Try not make anymore mistakes, and hopefully this will blow over.

4 hours ago, Robert Card said:

I realize you would have more knowledge of the nuances of inner labels, but take a look at this search page for 'cia agent'.  I think you would agree after reading it, that you would understand why a layman would say 'agent'.

chrome-extension://ehhkfhegcenpfoanmgfpfhnmdmflkbgk/index.html?back#q=cia%20agent

why am I only allowed 80kilobytes to post files?   is everybody like this?  that's nothing.

that search link  doesn't work, WHY????????  you'll have to do your own search on 'cia agent'.

Robert,

I understand it is a common misunderstanding.  Let me give you an example.  Let's say you are someone in Russia who I believe has information the United States would be interested in.  As an Operations Officer, I would befriend you, build-up trust with you and then flip you to give that information to me.  That makes YOU, the agent.  I'm still the Operations Officer, but the moment you give me that information and betray your country, you become an "agent" of the CIA.  Does that make sense?

3 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Robert,

I understand it is a common misunderstanding.  Let me give you an example.  Let's say you are someone in Russia who I believe has information the United States would be interested in.  As an Operations Officer, I would befriend you, build-up trust with you and then flip you to give that information to me.  That makes YOU, the agent.  I'm still the Operations Officer, but the moment you give me that information and betray your country, you become an "agent" of the CIA.  Does that make sense?

yes, it makes sense, a little, anyway.  what i was trying to do is to portray Jackie as a full-time employee, rather than some pretty girl with some contacts within the CIA.  So she had this camera, and was walking around asking questions, and met a lot of people in Washington.

later on, after she had more fame, she was walking down the street and this papparazzi was bothering her, so witnesses say she used some kind of judo flip, and knocked him on his ass.  wonder if she learned judo in the CIA.  pretty tough for a petite woman to knock a big guy down like that.

eds1349582094vawtug-e1375260206118.jpg

the-photo-finkelstein-took-for-the-new-york-daily-news.jpg

11 hours ago, Robert Card said:

yes, it makes sense, a little, anyway.  what i was trying to do is to portray Jackie as a full-time employee, rather than some pretty girl with some contacts within the CIA.  So she had this camera, and was walking around asking questions, and met a lot of people in Washington.

later on, after she had more fame, she was walking down the street and this papparazzi was bothering her, so witnesses say she used some kind of judo flip, and knocked him on his ass.  wonder if she learned judo in the CIA.  pretty tough for a petite woman to knock a big guy down like that.

eds1349582094vawtug-e1375260206118.jpg

the-photo-finkelstein-took-for-the-new-york-daily-news.jpg

It would be interesting to find out there was a 201 file opened on Jackie.  If so, then your theory has footing.

I think it would be more telling if there was NOT a 201 file created on Jackie.

Let's take LHO.  His 201 file was not created until over a year after 'defecting' to the Soviet Union.  When interviewed by the HSCA Richard Helms admitted that anyone who defected to the Soviet Union had a 201 file opened on them.  Ann Egerter maintained the 201 file on LHO, so nothing goes in or out without her permission.  She first refused to testify before the HSCA, but then after being threatened with a subpoena, she agreed.  Her testimony is still classified to this day, so we don't know why some of the documents in LHO's 201 file are missing.

Helms appears to be baffled as  to why LHO did not have a 201 file created sooner even though the CIA knew that he threatened to divulge U-2 radar secrets.  Helms told the HSCA: “I can’t imagine why it would have taken an entire year. I am amazed.”   (haha)

So why all the mystery about LHO not having a 201 file created?  Is it because the CIA knew that LHO was not really a defector, and was not needed to be watched as he was a CIA asset?

So is there a 201 file on Jackie?  I have no idea, but if there's not one, could it mean she was a CIA asset, and not someone that needed to be watched?

Edited by Robert Card