The Education Forum
Rich Pope

Number of shots

Dave, I just happened to hit a link, and all kinds of comments came up about you.  It's shocking, I have a ton of them.   Now you being the paragon of virtue that you are, I think they may be wrong,  and it's not me saying the below comments.  I just copied them, so don't blame me.

Von Pein's presence, in particular, is overwhelming: blogs, YouTube accounts, Amazon reviews, forum postings. I will not question their motives or sincerity, but it is mystifying why people would devote so much time and energy to defending obvious falsehoods.
Von Pein seems to know a lot about the case yet still says Oswald did it even though the evidence is massive and overwhelming he had nothing to do with it, so i must wonder which alphabet agency pays him to shill.   

Imagine that. 

You have 65 websites, how come you never had your own forum where you would be the boss, and not have to worry about being admonished, and you would control everything and everybody? 

If you hate CTers so much, why do you want to interact with us?  Better to wreck the CT sites?

BTW Dave, you may have pulled the wool over the mods, but you don't fool me one bit.

Edited by Robert Card

You do realize, I would hope, that the more you directly respond to DVP, the more you contribute to taking the thread off-topic.

That, I believe, is his game: to bait the original poster, and then sit back and chuckle (or perhaps guffaw) when the OP goes off-topic to respond. Then DVP responds, then the OP rebuts, and the longer this goes on, the more DVP "wins" the discussion...At least in his own mind.

You have been played. You're not the first, you won't be the last.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:39 PM, Tom Neal said:

It appears you are presenting "

The only modified weapon used was on the grassy knoll.  It was a modified NATO rifle.  This is where James Files inserts himself into the story.  He interchanges the modified rifle with his XP-100 Fireball.  He interposes himself with the French Gunman on the grassy knoll and talked a big game while in prison.  Yet, now that James Files is out of prison, he has mysteriously decided not to give interviews or discuss the assassination.  He just sells art on eBay.  

5 hours ago, Robert Card said:

Dave, I just happened to hit a link, and all kinds of comments came up about you.  It's shocking, I have a ton of them.   Now you being the paragon of virtue that you are, I think they may be wrong,  and it's not me saying the below comments.  I just copied them, so don't blame me.

Von Pein's presence, in particular, is overwhelming: blogs, YouTube accounts, Amazon reviews, forum postings. I will not question their motives or sincerity, but it is mystifying why people would devote so much time and energy to defending obvious falsehoods.
Von Pein seems to know a lot about the case yet still says Oswald did it even though the evidence is massive and overwhelming he had nothing to do with it, so i must wonder which alphabet agency pays him to shill.   

Imagine that. 

You have 65 websites, how come you never had your own forum where you would be the boss, and not have to worry about being admonished, and you would control everything and everybody? 

If you hate CTers so much, why do you want to interact with us?  Better to wreck the CT sites?

BTW Dave, you may have pulled the wool over the mods, but you don't fool me one bit.

DVP is a horrid xxxxx of the worst kind.  He reminds me of the imp on Game of Thrones, stirring the pot constantly and rejoicing in the trouble it causes.  

5 hours ago, Robert Card said:

Dave, I just happened to hit a link, and all kinds of comments came up about you.  It's shocking, I have a ton of them. .... I just copied them, so don't blame me.

Well, Robert, what can I say about a person who is so utterly clueless about the evidence he would make this kind of idiotic statement?....

"Von Pein seems to know a lot about the case yet still says Oswald did it even though the evidence is massive and overwhelming he had nothing to do with it."

Unbelievable.

Edited by David Von Pein

16 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

DVP is a horrid xxxxx [that was probably t-r-o-l-l before it got Xed out] of the worst kind.

Nah, that's not a "personal insult", is it Robert Card?

Edited by David Von Pein

1 hour ago, Mark Knight said:

You do realize, I would hope, that the more you directly respond to DVP, the more you contribute to taking the thread off-topic.

That, I believe, is his game: to bait the original poster, and then sit back and chuckle (or perhaps guffaw) when the OP goes off-topic to respond. Then DVP responds, then the OP rebuts, and the longer this goes on, the more DVP "wins" the discussion...At least in his own mind.

You have been played. You're not the first, you won't be the last.

I understand 100%.   I've known him for more than 15 years.  What I did was to expose him and FC.  i knew exactly what he was about 15 years ago.

I said a month ago, 'do not feed the xxxxx'.

I asked him if he's being paid, he said no, but I wouldn't expect him to answer that question.

It's over now, he's been exposed, and I'm done with him.  No more, that's it.

i have to say that both of them are kind of entertaining though.

On 1/12/2019 at 9:24 AM, Robert Card said:

Jackie Bouvier was hired by the CIA as a full fledged agent, .... Jackie Kennedy ... ties to the Mossad

Good Lord ! Wake me up, I must be dreaming !

Tell me, you didn't really write that, did you ?

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:24 AM, Robert Card said:

Sorry Davey, the jokes on you.  Upon graduating from Vassar, Jackie Bouvier was hired by the CIA as a full fledged agent, not a contract agent or hot French babe hanger-on running around Washington sukking dik, she was a full agent..  Also little known is that Jackie Kennedy was Jewish, and possible ties to the Mossad are suspected but not proven.  Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion gave his public resignation in June of 1963 saying that he could not get along with JFK.

Robert,

People who work for the CIA directly are called "officers", not "agent".   So if Jackie worked directly for the CIA, she would have been a CIA officer.

1 hour ago, François Carlier said:

Good Lord ! Wake me up, I must be dreaming !

Tell me, you didn't really write that, did you ?

No, you're not dreaming, you're simply disinfo.

Someone could have found all of this info on Wikipedia just a couple of years ago.

I want to make an advisory to all researchers that the disinformationalists are winning.   Jackie's wiki page has been completely re-done, and increased by a factor of 10.   Her job at the CIA has been removed.   Just in the past 3 months, google has removed a lot of info harmful to the nutwork, and has removed links in searches.  You may have noticed this already.

I said I came in here looking for some pictures of the Secret Service guy washing the back seat of JFK's limo.  Those are now gone when they were available for many years.  Also, how were they removed from Mary Ferrell?

So what I'm saying is make screenshots of EVERYTHING, because it'll all disappear in the future.  Do I ever wish I made copies of those JFK limo pictures.

Over the years, I sometimes post some little known information like Minister Farrakahn of the Nation of Islam was Jesuit educated, and it's suddenly totally removed from the net.

Now back to you FC.   I"ve never seen so many edits on wikipedia as I now seen with Jackie.   IMDB had copied the old version, and it's still available there on her bio page.  This will probably be removed now that I've revealed it.  Make Copies!!

https://ibb.co/tYDWD91

(She was sheep dipped at the Washington Times-Herald)

"Reporter" is the most common cover for a spy at the time.

Here's a letter in her own writing about  employment at the CIA

https://ibb.co/GFwXqdF

Please make copies, this stuff is going to be gone.

FC, great book about Jackie in Paris, it's available in French, too.  After you're done, then you won't have to ask stupid questions.

https://www.amazon.com/Dreaming-French-Alice-Kaplan/dp/022605487X#customerReviews

Edited by Robert Card

36 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

Robert,

People who work for the CIA directly are called "officers", not "agent".   So if Jackie worked directly for the CIA, she would have been a CIA officer.

I realize you would have more knowledge of the nuances of inner labels, but take a look at this search page for 'cia agent'.  I think you would agree after reading it, that you would understand why a layman would say 'agent'.

chrome-extension://ehhkfhegcenpfoanmgfpfhnmdmflkbgk/index.html?back#q=cia%20agent

why am I only allowed 80kilobytes to post files?   is everybody like this?  that's nothing.

that search link  doesn't work, WHY????????  you'll have to do your own search on 'cia agent'.

Edited by Robert Card

FC, I need a favor, if possible.   Do you happen to have any pictures of Jackie and her riding instructor, Baron George de Mohrenschildt from the 1930's?  I'd appreciate it.

Yes, life was wonderful at Lasata during that radiant summer of 1938. Among other excitements, Jack introduced an exotic new friend to his girls, Baron George de Mohrenschildt, a White Russian émigré who worked on Wall Street and came out to the Island on weekends. He took a shine to Jack's younger sister, Michelle, and was soon hanging around Lasata all the time.
The Baron expressed a special interest in Jacqueline and her talents as an equestrienne. An able horseman himself, the tall, physically robust de Mohrenshildt had learned to ride on the family estate in Russia. He used to say that Lasata reminded him of that estate, which had been confiscated by the Bolsheviks. For about five weeks that summer, Jack, George, Jacqueline, Lee, and Michelle were always doing things together; Jacqueline conceived such a liking for the dashing nobleman that she called him Uncle George. After the collapse of Jack and Janet's marriage, and the dissolution of his romance with Michelle, de Mohrenschildt ended up in Texas, where, by a curious set of circumstances, he became the principal mentor and friend of a young man named Lee Harvey Oswald, the husband of another Russian émigré, Marina Prusakova.
(Davis, Jacqueline Bouvier: An Intimate Memoir, p. 63).

FC, and this applies to anyone, I have a question that maybe you can help me out with.  I've always wondered about that shiny thing in Jackie's hand.  There's no info on it anywhere, and I would think someone would have asked her, and then leaked the info.

Looks like I'm going to my grave without knowing what that was.  It's not important, I'm just curious.

Tough gal, that Jackie.  She first looks like she's talking to Connally, and then she doesn't even bat an eyelash as her husbands head is blown off.  It's at Z328 about, then she jumps on the trunk,  that hat of hers stayed on through all of that.  this is a nutter posted video, i'm only using it to show the actual Z clip.