Jump to content
The Education Forum
Jerry Ellis

Bush in Dallas photo

Recommended Posts

Greetings All,

Some years ago someone came up with a film clip showing the person believed to be George HW Bush in Dealy Plaza on the day.  This clip shows that it was NOT Bush in that still photo - Everyone was sure it's GHWB.

I believe that clip was posted here on Edu Forum.

Anyone know where it is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both Dealey Plaza photos appear to show GHWB-- the "independent Houston oil man" who was in Dallas on 11/22/63.

There is at least one photo-shopped variation on-line which purports to cast doubt on GHWB's presence in front of the TSBD.  It's, frankly, lame-- a still of GHWB's profile with a juxtaposed portrait of a guy who looks sort of like Harvey Korman.

Try a site search for "George Bush."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jerry Ellis said:

Greetings All,

Some years ago someone came up with a film clip showing the person believed to be George HW Bush in Dealy Plaza on the day.  This clip shows that it was NOT Bush in that still photo - Everyone was sure it's GHWB.

I believe that clip was posted here on Edu Forum.

Anyone know where it is?

Everybody was sure... Really? In what conspiracy theorist only forum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion the high receding hair line of GHW Bush shown in this image taken in June 1964, just 8 months after the assassination in Dallas and visible in many other photos taken over the next 55 years rules him out as the man photographed in front of the TSBD on Nov 22nd 1963. 

 

 

Edited by Adam Johnson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After Mr. McBride discovered in 1988 that Hoover had written to "George Bush of the CIA"the game should have been called. When Bush was called to head the Agency--right after the exposure of all the wrongs - he supervised the destruction of records.  Agency people decried the appointment of  James Schesinger as a "political" appointee when he was named, but what was Bush? An envoy appointed to China and one appointed to the UN; a Party Chair, and a 2 time loser for Senate along with his 2 terms in the House. He only was Director for a year and yet they name the building after him? How did he earn such an honor? When, at Ford's funeral, he smiled when addressing Ford's participation in the Warren Group by saying his word was solid and therefore truthful; we'd learn that Gerald Ford became a coroner-for-a-day  when he made the JFK gunshot wound move from the back to the neck, but that didn't bother Bush.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wasnt a video   just comparison pictures

https://i2.wp.com/www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/31081577_10105946963743851_4904839006920900608_n.jpg?fbclid=IwAR21rc7tDcQcYDEvMWMyqdrzZeFvbDQA7sdbeyNuq2GQEGfRm1H8d-aT-8o

image.png.bcd61767c429f2aff51a1c38aa0917a0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMO, Robin Unger would not put a photo shopped picture in his collection.

 

According to his collection its not GHWB.

 

Robin is the best guy on the pics you can get online and he is open to the public.  We all owe him a great debt.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jerry Ellis said:

The suits don’t look the same. There is no tie clasp on one. Did the same photographer take both photos. Cliff you are the fashion expert. Thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

The suits don’t look the same. There is no tie clasp on one. Did the same photographer take both photos. Cliff you are the fashion expert. Thoughts?

The guy on the right looks older and his lapels look wider...but there's not enough detail with the guy on the left to say for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On closer examination, I don't see them as the same person.  The ties look different, belts too in addition to what I stated above.

But here is the kicker, in the alleged GHWB photo, clearly the mans height is to the second row of design on the building.  

The other guy, the police detective apparently, is much shorter... only to the first row.  I don't think this is the same person.

Any other photos of these two to compare?

Anyone in Dallas solve it.

Simply go to this spot, measure the height.  Compare the heights of the detective and see if he fits the spot.  Also, to confirm it is not GHWB, compare his height.

Really a simple test for anyone who lives in Dallas.

If you do it, perhaps give me credit for the idea like a good chap!

Edited by Cory Santos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

IMO, Robin Unger would not put a photo shopped picture in his collection.

 

According to his collection its not GHWB.

 

Robin is the best guy on the pics you can get online and he is open to the public.  We all owe him a great debt.

For anyone not familiar with it you can spend hours lost in it but come out with a much better feeling for the time and place.

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The man on the left photo is not even the same guy on the right one. The man on the right was on the D.A. staff. His name is H.H. Davis Jr. I find that ABC reporter Bill Lord is a better candidate for the man on the left. In the photo on the right, the focus of the photo taken by William Allen is witness Bob Edwards escorted to the Sheriff's Office by a jailer. Just a few minutes earlier, Bill Lord was interviewing Edwards. 

https://postimg.cc/k2wqVdpW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

The man on the left photo is not even the same guy on the right one. The man on the right was on the D.A. staff. His name is H.H. Davis Jr. I find that ABC reporter Bill Lord is a better candidate for the man on the left. In the photo on the right, the focus of the photo taken by William Allen is witness Bob Edwards escorted to the Sheriff's Office by a jailer. Just a few minutes earlier, Bill Lord was interviewing Edwards. 

https://postimg.cc/k2wqVdpW

Bill Lord I can see. Months ago a lady came on here with proof it was Davis. I failed to see it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...