The Education Forum

Bush in Dallas photo

Jerry Ellis

On 11/30/2018 at 3:52 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Both Dealey Plaza photos appear to show GHWB-- the "independent Houston oil man" who was in Dallas on 11/22/63.

There is at least one photo-shopped variation on-line which purports to cast doubt on GHWB's presence in front of the TSBD.  It's, frankly, lame-- a still of GHWB's profile with a juxtaposed portrait of a guy who looks sort of like Harvey Korman.

Try a site search for "George Bush."

This is the silly juxtaposed portrait I referred to at the top of this thread.

The guy on the right is, obviously, not the same guy (GHWB) seen in profile on the left.  Not even close.

My question.  Where did this bogus profile + portrait photo originate?

To be clear, I fail to see how people say it is Bush.  There is proof he was in Tyler.  No proof he was in Dealey.  With all those people taking photos, why is there not a clear photo of this alleged person?  I do not think it was the D.A. as has been argued in a prior thread. 

This is like the supposed Lansdale photos.  They are never clear.  Apparently people have plenty of photos of Lansdale's back but not of his face.  I use this same criticism of the autopsy photos.  They appear to show the event but actually, cleverly, miss all the big details.

Edited by Cory Santos

George H.W.Bush's sending a personally written response to George De Mohrenschildt's frantic letter asking Bush for help in DM's later chaotic stressful life situation proved Bush was on a first name social connection basis with DM and had been for many years, even if off-and-on.

That fact alone forces one to consider Bush logically wanting to know more about a fellow oil man who he personally knew in 1963 and who had many one-on-one personal meet ups with Lee Harvey Oswald himself for several months before 11,22,1963. 

I could imagine George musing to Barbara, when all the De Mohrenschildt/Oswald interaction details became public ...  Barb, this business of George DM and that  "deluded gunman'" Oswald having one-on-one discussions is mighty odd if you ask me. That guy's always had some strange stuff in his background. 

With Barbara perhaps responding...Oh Poppy, don't think or worry about such silliness.  Nobody cares about nonsense like that. Here, put your feet up and I'll get you a nice little cocktail.

The Lansdale Dealy Plaza pics are much more convincing to me than the so-called Bush one strongly because of General Victor Krulak's and Colonel Prouty's firm belief the photos are of him.  And they knew him well over many years.

20 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

The Lansdale Dealy Plaza pics are much more convincing to me than the so-called Bush one strongly because of General Victor Krulak's and Colonel Prouty's firm belief the photos are of him.  And they knew him well over many years.

I hear your point, but Col. Prouty identified his back!  (I think he even tried to claim the guys ring was similar or his walk or something.  Like no two people in the U.S. wear similar rings?)

Show a face picture and then you have something.  Otherwise, identifying someone from the back simply is not enough.

Again, so many cameras, how is it no one got a clear shot?

47 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Same here.

In addition, the alleged Lansdale figure is wearing glasses just for disguise. How do I know that? Because the frame of his glasses casts a shadow on the fence, but the glass lenses don't. Which means they are plain flat glass, not corrective lenses. Lenses always cast a shadow because of the way they bend light.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

4 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

I hear your point, but Col. Prouty identified his back!  (I think he even tried to claim the guys ring was similar or his walk or something.  Like no two people in the U.S. wear similar rings?)

Show a face picture and then you have something.  Otherwise, identifying someone from the back simply is not enough.

Again, so many cameras, how is it no one got a clear shot?

Prouty worked closely with Ed Lansdale (at Saigon station and in Washington) for years.

In fact, Lansdale was the guy who sent Prouty on a strange trek to Antarctica the week JFK was murdered.

Frankly, I trust Prouty's confidence in originally identifying CIA black ops expert, Ed Lansdale, in the Dealey Plaza photos.

And it does look like GHWB in the two other photos of Dealey Plaza-- prior to his apprehension in Dealey Plaza for questioning by the DPD on 11/22/63.

The photo of GHWB with the juxtaposed frontal portrait of the guy who looks like Harvey Korman seems like a carefully-constructed attempt to convince people that "Mr. George Bush of the CIA" was not photographed in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63.

Is that photo from McAdams.edu?

7 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

George H.W.Bush's sending a personally written response to George De Mohrenschildt's frantic letter asking Bush for help in DM's later chaotic stressful life situation proved Bush was on a first name social connection basis with DM and had been for many years, even if off-and-on.

That fact alone forces one to consider Bush logically wanting to know more about a fellow oil man who he personally knew in 1963 and who had many one-on-one personal meet ups with Lee Harvey Oswald himself for several months before 11,22,1963. 

I could imagine George musing to Barbara, when all the De Mohrenschildt/Oswald interaction details became public ...  Barb, this business of George DM and that  "deluded gunman'" Oswald having one-on-one discussions is mighty odd if you ask me. That guy's always had some strange stuff in his background. 

With Barbara perhaps responding...Oh Poppy, don't think or worry about such silliness.  Nobody cares about nonsense like that. Here, put your feet up and I'll get you a nice little cocktail.

I think the connection between Bush and DeM is deeper. I have a theory, admittedly not provable at this point, that DeMohrenschildt’s Haiti adventures link to Bush. When DeM took Clemard Charles to NYC and DC he met with some interesting people. One was Thomas Devine, CIA crypt DUBRINY - 1. There was a second CIA asset (or agent) at that meeting - crypt DUBRINY - 2, whose identity is still withheld. Devine was a long time friend of George Bush. There is at least one thread on the forum about Devine. The Operation DUBRINY LPDICTUM has to my knowledge never been explained, but Bill Simpich told me when I asked on another thread what WU referred to that it had to do with CIA proprietaries. What proprietary CIA operation could Devine and mr. X been part of? And why was DeM meeting with them? There is of course a cover story, but I think it’s only that. What makes this even more interesting is that the person overseeing the meetings was Dorothe Matlack, ACSI (Army Intelligence). Neither Sisal plantations in Haiti or offering up Charles as a future leader of Haiti (should Duvalier be deposed) strike me as remotely good explanations for the meetings. 

So who was DUBRINY - 2? 

Edited by Paul Brancato

7 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

An inference:  Prouty had a desk in Lansdale's outer office, and must have seen him leave the room many times.

Edited by David Andrews