The Education Forum

Bush not in Dallas- He is dead

8 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

That's a disgusting and sickening thing to say. You should hide your head in shame after making such a series of vile, inappropriate, totally unprovable, and incredibly stupid comments concerning former President George H.W. Bush.

Rest in peace, Mr. President. You no longer have to endure the nonsensical rantings of the JFK conspiracy theorists who have desperately tried (sans a single speck of evidence!) to involve you in the murder of the 35th U.S. President.

7 hours ago, François Carlier said:

George Herbert Walker Bush was a good man and a great president.
May God bless his soul !
To claim that he had anything to do with a conspiracy to assassinate President Kennedy is despicable !

Well said David and Francois. Bush is being praised by both sides of the aisle today and rightly so. I always thought the idea that he had anything to do with the assassination is just silly.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

I always thought the idea that he had anything to do with the assassination is just silly.

Which one? (One real and one attempted.)

Edited by Ron Ecker

2 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

Which one? (One real and one attempted.)

I think the linking of Bush to the Reagan attempt is a diversion from the real one. The DeMohrenschildt connection is very disturbing, as are the close connections between the Bush family and both Nixon and the Dulles Brothers. 

10 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I think the linking of Bush to the Reagan attempt is a diversion from the real one. The DeMohrenschildt connection is very disturbing, as are the close connections between the Bush family and both Nixon and the Dulles Brothers. 

Bush put himself in the JFK picture when he called the FBI to finger a fellow Young Republican James Parrott for making threats against Kennedy.

And don't forget "Mr. George Bush of the CIA" in the Hoover memo.

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

He was a pretty bad guy. Not quite as bad as Cheney, but pretty bad.

What he did as CIA Director in shutting down the Church Committee is just one example.

And its pretty clear that he lied in his interviews about that job since he had been associated with the Agency prior to accepting the position.

What he did as VP down there in Central America is really pretty awful stuff.  There is very little doubt he was involved with the whole Contra drugs for arms shipments out of Florida. Claiming he was out of the loop is contradicted by his own diaries. As VP he broke a tie in the senate and voted for the nutty MX missile.

And let us not forget, he is the guy who pardoned everyone after Lawrence Walsh indicted them for Iran Contra. Which, as the late great Bob Parry discovered,  was really an extension of the October Surprise. Bush was a part of that also.

Carlier and DVP like this guy? 

Jim, check these out (including the bottom photo):

1511070_10204646132048755_4478367181012411/2/91- BUSH RIDING BY THE TSBD

10850285_10204646131368738_157235178981510419041_10204646130648720_3678542508769

BUSH AND NORIEGA

47106925_10218428769010047_5272355359825

13 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

That's a disgusting and sickening thing to say. You should hide your head in shame after making such a series of vile, inappropriate, totally unprovable, and incredibly stupid comments concerning former President George H.W. Bush.

Rest in peace, Mr. President. You no longer have to endure the nonsensical rantings of the JFK conspiracy theorists who have desperately tried (sans a single speck of evidence!) to involve you in the murder of the 35th U.S. President.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/01/politics/george-h-w-bush-dead/index.html

There really aren't enough words to condemn the evils Bush is responsible for in Central America, right down to the "caravan."  If you don't know any of these words, DVP, then no one can help you, and you can help no one.

DaveVP,  There are a number of issues regarding the JFKA, that you seem evasive about. Or at least I've never seen you weigh in on. Strictly on the JFKA, as none of your posts ever seem to expound from that, which is fine.

In light of known documents now. It's not like this is idle CT talk. All these events have been documented. We won't weigh into any inferences made  that some could say is guilt by association, but to any reasonable person, they should cast some doubt.  You're not a political history wonk, and don't have any views about possible Bush involvement in Iran Contra and his pardoning of people involved in Iran Contra.

1) What about Bush's known association with George De Mohrenschildt? That the eventual head of the CIA actually knew the most affluent, esteemed friend that Oswald had, and the letter he wrote to Bush, as CIA head, after his comments about Oswald and his claims of harassment and fear of his life?

2) What  about Bush's fingering of Parrot after the assassination? Don't tell me it was that one other Bush, who denied writing it in a sworn affidavit.

3) What about Hoover's memo of later found, "George Bush of the CIA", a decade before he became head and said  he was ever involved?

Tracy, Francois, sometimes I wonder if you're aware of this, but please feel free to weigh in as well.

VInce, yeah the whole thing with Noriega was really something.  

Bush did not know about drug dealing in Central America and Noriega being in on it?

The thing about the Neil Bush dinner the night before is, well, what can one call it? Ironic, interesting, a wild coincidence?

I don't understand the photo of the TSBD.

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

VInce, yeah the whole thing with Noriega was really something.  

Bush did not know about drug dealing in Central America and Noriega being in on it?

The thing about the Neil Bush dinner the night before is, well, what can one call it? Ironic, interesting, a wild coincidence?

I don't understand the photo of the TSBD.

The photo of the TSBD: that was from 11/2/1991--Bush driving by! See his limo in the photo under the building.

Robin Meade about George H. W. Bush

I advise everybody to watch that segment. It's short. It's worth it.
I enjoyed it.
Some conspiracy theorists here should learn to be more humble and remember what it is to be a human being.

16 hours ago, François Carlier said:

Robin Meade about George H. W. Bush

I advise everybody to watch that segment. It's short. It's worth it.
I enjoyed it.
Some conspiracy theorists here should learn to be more humble and remember what it is to be a human being.

George H. W. Bush should have remembered that every person the Contras and the death squads tortured, raped, mutilated and murdered in Central America was a human being with hopes and aspirations, personal and political.  Some living persons may need to look at photos of a Salvadoran body dump as a corrective to their reactionary conservatism. 

Sod humility.  The Bushes were not humble killers and profiteers.

My opening statement may be an unreasonable expectation of any politician.  No American president since Kennedy has recognized that an individual American has hopes and aspirations, personal and political.  Why, then, should we expect any of them to care more for the citizens of an oppressed nation?  The fact is: our governments since JFK have required us to stand acquiescent to the exploitation and murder of Southeast Asians, Central Americans, and Iraqis and other Islamics.  For this, we have received no bounty, no booty; and Americans are now treated, economically, as no more significant than the aforementioned "enemies" of our nation. 

We are complicit to murder and atrocity, thanks to our leaders, yet have received no reward - quite the opposite. Shouldn't we be tearing up the streets over this, like the gilets jaunes are tonight, in la belle France?  We have received neither our war bonus, nor our peace dividend, for being accomplices to political murder.  We watched people die, and didn't even get paid for it.

No one worldwide, should hate Americans for our politicians' depredations: we never got paid for any of this.  Like you, World, we could be murdered at any time for objecting,  The guilt and sadness is in that we did not object when you were slaughtered.

I lived through all this; I am witness.  The rest is satire.

Edited by David Andrews

On 12/1/2018 at 1:38 AM, David Von Pein said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/01/politics/george-h-w-bush-dead/index.html

Edited by Micah Mileto