The Education Forum

Bush not in Dallas- He is dead

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

The reason I come here now and then is for entertainment. I like to see the ideologues trounced. Plus some of the remarkably dumb things they say make me laugh.

At first I was hoping I could figure out what goes on in the mind of an LNer. But I've given up on that because the way they seem to think is so silly at times that it makes me think they are putting on an act.

Ah, OK, so you don't come here to have a honest debate ?
And you call me "ideologue" ?
And you are under the delusion that you "trounce" peole here ?
I'm done with your hubris.
You can live in your dream world all you want, I won't waste any more second with a guy like you.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

As you probably know, Holmes was instrumental in "finding" the Magic Money Order®, or one of them anyway, with a series of ever-changing stories about his discovery.  He would be my nominee as runner-up to Ruth Paine as as the most helpful finder of  desperately needed "evidence" in this case.

Thanks Jim.

The reason I'm interested in Harry Holmes testifying that Oswald talked about his Mexico City trip (which I believe never occurred) is because it may help in determining where the CIA's assassination plot ended and the government's cover-up began. This is important because it could answer this question: Was the CIA's intention to get the Johnson administration to invade Cuba, or was it to get President Johnson to cover up the plot out of fear of triggering another world war?

At first I was thinking that it would have been the CIA who wanted some person -- Holmes --  to give testimony that Oswald confessed to the Mexico city trip. But having given it more thought, that wouldn't have been a smart thing for the CIA to do. Because surely it would be discovered by the WC that Holmes's account of the interrogation didn't match that of the others attending the interrogation.

I makes much more sense the the WC and FBI would want Oswald to openly say that he went to Mexico City. So it is my opinion that the FBI got Holmes to testify to that.

So it seems that Harry Holmes was the FBI's guy for the WC.

What I can't figure out is how the FBI concocted the rifle story so quickly that very first day.

No one else present appeared to hear that. In H&L, John wrote that four months before his WC testimony, on Dec. 17, 1963, Holmes wrote a detailed "Memorandum of Interview" which mentioned nothing about a trip to Mexico.

Yes, that is true. I just skimmed over Holmes's testimony and it came out that the Mexico City story was not in his memorandum. I believe that everything else he testified to WAS in the memorandum.

As you probably know, Holmes was instrumental in "finding" the Magic Money Order®, or one of them anyway, with a series of ever-changing stories about his discovery.  He would be my nominee as runner-up to Ruth Paine as as the most helpful finder of  desperately needed "evidence" in this case.

The difference being that Harry Holmes delivered for the FBI and Ruth Paine delivered for the CIA. I think.

6 hours ago, François Carlier said:

Ah, OK, so you don't come here to have a honest debate?

I tried to debate you. But it became clear that you're an ideologue. Can't debate an ideologue.

And you call me "ideologue" ?

Yep, just did.

And you are under the delusion that you "trounce" people here ?

Consider yourself trounced.

I'm done with your hubris.
You can live in your dream world all you want, I won't waste any more second with a guy like you.

Ok, toodles!

5 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Thank you, David.
I quote :
"The proof that Lee Oswald went to Mexico and visited the Cuban and Soviet embassies in Mexico City is multi-layered and multi-faceted -- HIS picture on the Cuban application, HIS signature on multiple documents (including the hotel guest register), HIS own letter to the Soviet Embassy dated Nov. 9th, Marina's testimony, Silvia Duran, the officials at the Soviet Embassy, and the witnesses on the bus. The evidence is a mile deep." (David Von Pein)"

I agree with you 100%. Lee Oswald DID go to Mexico City. It's a fact.
And yet, you have members of this forum who deny that and call me stupid for saying it.
Talk about a topsy-turvy world !...

14 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

HSCA: "I will show you those two photographs (133-A & 133-B) which are
marked JFK Exhibit 1 and JFK Exhibit 2, do you recognize those two
photographs?"
Marina: "I sure do. I have seen them many times."
HSCA: "What are they?"
Marina. "That is the pictures that I took."
HSCA: "Did you hold it [the Imperial Reflex camera] up to your eye and look
through the viewer to take the picture?"
Marina: "Yes."
HSCA: "When you took the first picture you held it up to your eye?" Marina:
"Yes."38
HSCA: "This camera, do you recall whether to take pictures with this camera,
you would look down into the viewfinder or whether you would hold the
camera up to your eye and look straight ahead?"
Marina: "I just recall I think it is straight."
HSCA: "You would put the camera up by your eye."
Marina: "Yes."39

Here is the view Marina couldn't remember:

931849355_ViewfinderimageforImperialrefl

Thanks to David Josephs for the image above.

So what ? That happens often. Frankly speaking, my own mother would most of the time be incapable of telling you what kind of device she used at some point in the past. And she is a bright person. This example of Marina being confused about the model of camera she used is not surprising.
It is a lot more easy to believe that a woman forgot about the exact type of model of camera she used to take pictures in the past, than to believe that a group of conspirators faked pictures in 1963 that still go undetected in 2019 !

Edited by François Carlier

On 12/30/2018 at 11:08 PM, James DiEugenio said:

DVP neatly sidesteps the fact that Jim just showed how the FBI altered the evidence.

Geez Davey, why do you not just scream and jump up and down and say, "What do you mean it's all fake?"  

RELATED CAT FIGHT....

JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID [ AT DPF ON MARCH 30, 2015 ]:

Von Pein is the prime example of the Warren Commission Crazies or kamikazes. I mean, see there was never any evidence that Oswald ever picked up the handgun used to shoot Tippit at Railway Express. In fact, even more exculpatory, there was never any evidence that the FBI even went there. So how did the transaction happen?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

How about that for sterling logic and razor-sharp evaluation of the evidence against Oswald in the Tippit murder, folks? DiEugenio is much more concerned about the lack of a paper trail that would connect Lee Harvey Oswald to the Smith & Wesson revolver that killed Officer J.D. Tippit than he is about the PROVABLE FACT that Oswald had that very same gun ON HIM (as he was trying to shoot more policemen with it) when he was arrested inside the Texas Theater just a half-hour after Officer Tippit was gunned down.

There are no words left for me to use to describe how utterly preposterous DiEugenio's thinking is regarding this matter concerning Oswald's revolver and the Railway Express.

To DiEugenio, Oswald being caught red-handed with the murder weapon in his very own hands in the movie theater on 11/22/63 is of far less importance than being able to answer the following question --- When and where did Oswald first pick up the revolver after he purchased it by mail order in early 1963?

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/05/More About Oswald & His Rifle Purchase

Edited by David Von Pein

8 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Thanks Jim.

The reason I'm interested in Harry Holmes testifying that Oswald talked about his Mexico City trip (which I believe never occurred) is because it may help in determining where the CIA's assassination plot ended and the government's cover-up began. This is important because it could answer this question: Was the CIA's intention to get the Johnson administration to invade Cuba, or was it to get President Johnson to cover up the plot out of fear of triggering another world war?

I think it had to be both, sort of, at least to provoke an invasion of Cuba as well as sheep-dip the patsy-to-be.  Russian-speaking Oswald moved back to New Orleans in 1963 for no apparent reason whatsoever—until we understand that it was to take part in that whole charade painting him as a Castro-loving commie.  The plot was already underway, and it continued with the impostor(s) in Mexico City, although Hoover saw through that and reported it to LBJ immediately after the assassination.  Interesting how his conversation with LBJ was hidden for so long.

Did the plotters know that LBJ would quash any real investigation because of a fear of World War III with the commies?  I don’t know, but they surely knew they had to have a patsy; otherwise, the search from them would be relentless and they eventually would be caught.

At first I was thinking that it would have been the CIA who wanted some person -- Holmes --  to give testimony that Oswald confessed to the Mexico city trip. But having given it more thought, that wouldn't have been a smart thing for the CIA to do. Because surely it would be discovered by the WC that Holmes's account of the interrogation didn't match that of the others attending the interrogation.

I makes much more sense the the WC and FBI would want Oswald to openly say that he went to Mexico City. So it is my opinion that the FBI got Holmes to testify to that.

So it seems that Harry Holmes was the FBI's guy for the WC.

Holmes was definitely an FBI informant (Dallas T-2).

What I can't figure out is how the FBI concocted the rifle story so quickly that very first day.

Yeah, it was fast, but it also evolved over time. (They back-dated some docs to make it look otherwise, but they couldn’t change the daily newspaper reports.)  It took them a week to get the price of the rifle correct, which is interesting because they claimed the very night of the hit that it was definitely “Oswald’s” handwriting on the order.  More magic….

7 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I tried to debate you. But it became clear that you're an ideologue. Can't debate an ideologue.

7 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Boycott single bullet fraudsters!

7 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Cliff is right, please, don't feed fc Sandy.  Its no more a debate then if you went to the closest stop sign and tried to debate the sign.

Sandy, Cliff, Cory….

The only trouble letting disinfo stand without challenge is that the material on this forum is all searchable by the major  engines, and probably will be for a long time.  Who knows how many unsuspecting people will come across some of these threads and dive in.  The ideologues are surely  here to keep all this conspiracy stuff from getting out of hand—or at least keep the facts controversial.  Reminds me of the cigarette wars from a few decades back.

Are we to let them crap all over the truth unchallenged?