• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davey:

Who was Kostin?

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:09 AM, James DiEugenio said:

Oh really?

:lol:

Did they ever find out who was at Sylvia Odio's door?

Can I ask you two simple questions ?
Sylvia Odio, Rose Cheramie, … In what way do their claims (whether they are true or not) change the fact that Lee Oswald was seen shooting at officer Tippit ?
In what way do their claims change the fact that Lee Oswald pulled his revolver and tried to shoot at police officer McDonald in the Texas theater ?

Davey, you are going to tell me that Oswald, who spoke fluent Russian, somehow talked to this guy who was named Kostikov about getting an in transit visa  to Russia from Cuba , and he screwed up his name that badly?  

Now, you do know that there was a Soviet agent named Kostin, right?

You are aware of the other serious problem with that letter right?

I wait for your reply.

(FC, you radically shortchanged me.  I did not just mention Odio and Cheramie.  That is not even close to what matters I have listed here that the WC never ever even knew about.  How about the Chicago Plot. )

6 hours ago, François Carlier said:

Can I ask you two simple questions ?
Sylvia Odio, Rose Cheramie, … In what way do their claims (whether they are true or not) change the fact that Lee Oswald was seen shooting at officer Tippit ?
In what way do their claims change the fact that Lee Oswald pulled his revolver and tried to shoot at police officer McDonald in the Texas theater ?

Yes why answer Jim’s question?  Just move away and focus on something else. By asking him a question. Typical of fantasyland residents that support the wc. 

9 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Davey, you are going to tell me that Oswald, who spoke fluent Russian, somehow talked to this guy who was named Kostikov about getting an in transit visa  to Russia from Cuba , and he screwed up his name that badly?  

I wait for your reply.

(FC, you radically shortchanged me.  I did not just mention Odio and Cheramie.  That is not even close to what matters I have listed here that the WC never ever even knew about.  How about the Chicago Plot. )

?
"to shortchange" is an English word, the meaning of which I do not know. I'll have to look it up in the dictionary.
At any rate, my questions were meaningful. You might have missed my point.
My point is, simply, that Lee Harvey Oswald's own actions (killing a policeman and trying to kill another one, all in front of witnesses) -- not to mention the rest --  speak volumes !!! And even you, James DiEugenio, CANNOT tell anybody that a man who deliberately kills a policeman and then tries to kill another one, all in front of witnesses, is just "an innocent scapegoat who never wanted to harm anybody and didn't know that he was being framed" !
That's important to underline !
Now, I'm willing to talk about Rose Cheramie and Sylvia Odio. If what they say was true (that's another story) then that would tend to prove that there had been some covert operation, I'll grant you that. But Lee Oswald would still be a cold blooded murderer. You can't escape that.
As to the Warren commission, they had less than a year to complete their work. They processed millions of pieces of information. No small feat ! As you say, there were things and events that did not come to their attention. But however important those things or events may have been, they could in no way change the basic conclusions, namely the guilt of the sole assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald.
I am surprised that you seem not to understand such a simple idea.

FC, look if you want to start a new thread on Tippit, go ahead.  But there have already been several, and here is my reply to you on that.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-tippit-case-in-the-new-millennium

So go ahead and restart it.

I am awaiting a reply from DVP about the other serious problem with that letter.

36 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

FC, look if you want to start a new thread on Tippit, go ahead.  But there have already been several, and here is my reply to you on that.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-tippit-case-in-the-new-millennium

So go ahead and restart it.

I am awaiting a reply from DVP about the other serious problem with that letter.

I see that you prefer to sweep the evidence under the rug…

HA HA HA HA LOL

In 20 pages, I swept the evidence under the rug?

FC, can you help Davey Boy out?  What is the other problem with that letter?

In the letter, Oswald says he met with Hosty and Hosty gave him a warning.

Davey, when did Hosty meet with Oswald prior to MC or directly after?

And that is not all.  But I am surprised you missed that obvious faux pas.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Ok Davey, you are somewhat tongue tied?

In the letter, how does the writer know that Azcue was transferred out of the Cuban consulate?  That did not happen until November 18th.

And, of course, you know that Azcue denies Oswald was in the consulate in the first place.

These mistakes were so obvious to the Russian embassy in Washington, that is was they, not the critics, who first thought it was ersatz.  

But this is Davey.  He is such a sucker for any WC malarkey that he posts this crap and lets others clean up the mess.  Not noticing that the "evidence" he posts backfires on him to the point that it aids the cause of the critics. 

And then he sits there with his thumb in his mouth.

Edited by James DiEugenio

8 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

No, I didn't.

Re: CE15 and the envelope....

https://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2017/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1255.html

Edited by David Von Pein