The Education Forum

Bush not in Dallas- He is dead

19 hours ago, François Carlier said:
On 12/13/2018 at 9:13 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

Just a quick question, Francois:

What makes you think that it was Oswald who shot Tippit?

That question is funny.
Are you serious ?
People SAW him, man ! Whatever more do you need ?
(Actually, there is more, much more evidence, but when you have several witnesses who see a man kill another, I mean, as Bugliosi would say, that's the end of the ball game).

Well I'm glad to hear that both you and Bugliosi agree with me, that when several witnesses see the same thing, it is VERY likely to be true. Bugliosi would even say it was "the end of the ballgame."

Of course, this means that you guys would also agree with the the 20 Parkland Hospital witnesses who ALL said they saw a blowout wound on the back of Kennedy's head. And you'd agree with the doctors with the best view, who all said the wound extended down into the occipital area and had cerebellar brain tissue oozing out.

You do agree with that, right?  Because of there being so many witnesses... many more than in the Tippit case, in fact.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least 15 eye-witnesses put the back wound at T3 or thereabouts.

But to LNers & CT Pet Theorists they all got it wrong.  The verified medical documents got it wrong.  And 2 inches of JFK's shirt and another 2 inches of his jacket were elevated entirely above the top of his back without pushing up on the jacket collar.

All the T3 back witnesses suffered the same hallucination and JFK's clothing behaved in a psychedelic manner?

Pressing the fact of conspiracy on any evidence other than the T3 back wound let's the cover-up off the hook.

...Now back to the head wound/s (1 head shot? 2? 3?) a/k/a the inept obsessing over the unknowable...

Edited by Cliff Varnell

9 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

I did indeed vote for The Donald with a fair amount of enthusiasm....

Well that explains a lot.

9 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

If I were [Trump's] puppet master, he would certainly be far more Presidential and statesmanlike than he actually his, but Bill Clinton lowered the bar to such an extent that I'm just kind of bewildered as to what "Presidential" even means anymore.

Wow, he actually compares Bill Clinton's presidentiality to Donald Trump's. As though they are in the same league.

That explains the rest.

29 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Well that explains a lot.

Wow, he actually compares Bill Clinton's presidentiality to Donald Trump's. As though they are in the same league.

That explains the rest.

L-i-a-r-s of a feather lie together...

3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Well I'm glad to hear that both you and Bugliosi agree with me, that when several witnesses see the same thing, it is VERY likely to be true. Bugliosi would even say it was "the end of the ballgame."

Of course, this means that you guys would also agree with the the 20 Parkland Hospital witnesses who ALL said they saw a blowout wound on the back of Kennedy's head. And you'd agree with the doctors with the best view, who all said the wound extended down into the occipital area and had cerebellar brain tissue oozing out.

You do agree with that, right?  Because of there being so many witnesses... many more than in the Tippit case, in fact.

Do you mean the 20 people who didn't see anything and then miraculously remembered something they never even saw in the first place ?

When faced with the Weaponized Fact -- the bullet holes in JFK's clothes are too low to associate with the throat wound -- both Franciois Carlier and Lance Payette told a big whopping lie:

They both claimed to have casually elevated their shirt and jacket (a la JFK in the motorcade) in tandem 2 inches entirely above the top of their backs.

The single bullet fraud requires all of that occurring without pushing up on the jacket collar resting just above the base of JFK's neck.

It's an event that has never been demonstrated.

Carlier and Payette are l-i-a-r-s.

When faced with the Weaponized Fact -- the bullet holes in JFK's clothes are too low to associate with the throat wound -- both Franciois Carlier and Lance Payette told a big whopping lie:

They both claimed to have casually elevated their shirt and jacket (a la JFK in the motorcade) in tandem 2 inches entirely above the top of their backs.

The single bullet fraud requires all of that occurring without pushing up on the jacket collar resting just above the base of JFK's neck.

It's an event that has never been demonstrated.

I am a staunch single shot theory supporter and have to step in here, despite being a noob. When first becoming involved with the case, lesson 101 is that two shots caused the damage to Kennedy and Connally. Obviously ! bullets don't move sideways in mid air LOL, one bullet can't cause all that damage ! what a joke, the back wound doesn't line up with the throat wound , duh, the throat is like totally above the back...  and so on. ...

The problem is of course that it does all work, and whats more , unless the stabilised and HD'd Zapruda film is a complete CGI creation then there is no more evidence you need. You CANNOT watch the best Z film and draw any other conclusion than it was one shot. 

However, I remain open minded always and in light of the company on this forum am open to a mature debate using some bullet point facts or questions. If there is something I have missed. Like for example proof of a sub sonic bullet used which could have entered JFK's throat, then stopped, at the same time one entered his back, silently, then also stopped I would be willing to change my mind. I am aware of the tenuous evidence of a bullet being removed from JFK's back and also aware of JC's statement ( which I will happily explain as evidence of a single shot).

Thank you

6 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

I am a staunch single shot theory supporter and have to step in here, despite being a noob. When first becoming involved with the case, lesson 101 is that two shots caused the damage to Kennedy and Connally. Obviously ! bullets don't move sideways in mid air LOL, one bullet can't cause all that damage ! what a joke, the back wound doesn't line up with the throat wound , duh, the throat is like totally above the back...  and so on. ...

The problem is of course that it does all work, and whats more , unless the stabilised and HD'd Zapruda film is a complete CGI creation then there is no more evidence you need. You CANNOT watch the best Z film and draw any other conclusion than it was one shot. 

Excuse me?

You're begging the question.

6 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

However, I remain open minded always and in light of the company on this forum am open to a mature debate using some bullet point facts or questions. If there is something I have missed. Like for example proof of a sub sonic bullet used which could have entered JFK's throat, then stopped, at the same time one entered his back, silently, then also stopped I would be willing to change my mind. I am aware of the tenuous evidence of a bullet being removed from JFK's back and also aware of JC's statement ( which I will happily explain as evidence of a single shot).

Thank you

The bullet holes in JFK's clothes are 4 inches below the bottom of the collars.

The cervical x-ray shows a hairline fracture of the right T1 transverse process.

T1 is at the top of the back.

Is the top of your back 4 inches below the bottom of your shirt collar, Jake?

The bullet holes in JFK's clothes are 4 inches below the bottom of the collars.

The cervical x-ray shows a hairline fracture of the right T1 transverse process.

T1 is at the top of the back.

Is the top of your back 4 inches below the bottom of your shirt collar, Jake?

•  

T1 is at the top of the back correct. The X rays show a fracture of the T1 , correct. the bullet hole is 4" below the shirt collar correct !

So, if a man standing up straight with his shirt yoke nice and tight on his shoulders is shot and injured at T1 then the bullet hole will be roughly just below the collar. Correct. 

Only thing is, thats not what happened. Firstly Elm street is on a slope down which will have a small but important effect on the angles, it will lower the hole slightly in relation to the vertebrae. Secondly Jfk was sitting in a very slouched position , which again lowers the shirt hole site for an injury to the T1. Thirdly, JFK's shirt was badly gathered at the exact area of the impact ( please see image) due to the slouch. The raised shirt and jacket crease ( shirts fit looser than jackets so the shirt wasn't sitting taught inside a loose suit) are of  conservatively 1", which of course is doubled. So at the minimum using the shirt impact point here is completely unreliable since we have no idea exactly the effect of the crease. However, hat we can say is that the crease did not raise the point of impact on the shirt, it lowered it. You may argue that it lowered it only slightly, I would argue that the bullet went through the crease and is around 1.5"  lower than it would be uncreased. 

As you can see from the image, it all lines up perfectly. 

At the minimum here it is apparent that the shirt is not proof of multiple shots, I would argue that it lines up perfectly with a T1 fracture and the throat wound, but we can agree to disagree. Do you have more evidence to disprove a single shot ?

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 11.03.21.png

Edited by Jake Hammond

Oh, dear God, Jake has been sucked into the vortex of Cliff's Irrefutable Solution.  Worse yet, he has stumbled into the dreaded Bunched Shirt sub-vortex.  Get out now if it's at all possible, Jake.  I may be the only person who ever emerged from the Bunched Shirt sub-vortex with my sanity intact, and that was only because I just happened to be carrying my rosary beads and a small vial of holy water.

3 hours ago, François Carlier said:
7 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Do you mean the 20 people who didn't see anything and then miraculously remembered something they never even saw in the first place ?

No, I don't mean those 20 people (whoever they are supposed to be.) I mean the 20 medical professionals who handled and treated Kennedy at Parkland Hospital. They all saw a gaping wound on the back of Kennedy's head.

If you are unaware of what they said, see these two posts:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25328-james-c-jenkins-jfk-autopsy-pathologist/?page=6&tab=comments#comment-389402

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25328-james-c-jenkins-jfk-autopsy-pathologist/?do=findComment&comment=389407