The Education Forum

Bush not in Dallas- He is dead

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

This is an example of the tortured thinking an ideologue must undertake when faced with a barrage of evidence contradicting his beliefs.

There is no "barrage" of evidence, only a few people speaking years and years after the fact with no documentary evidence. As far as Robert goes, it is a shame that the WC didn't confront him with the evidence because if that happened he certainly would have reversed his opinion. But they had better things to do and couldn't imagine that someone would cook up the  H&L nonsense.

The whole Stripling thing is silly. How could the evil CIA know that someone wouldn't photograph or otherwise document LHO and ruin their plans? This happened at another school (can't remember which off the top of my head) when LHO was photographed for the yearbook talking to a classmate. If he had been at Stripling, there would be hard evidence of that fact, but there is none.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Testimony IS evidence, Tracy. If it is sworn testimony, it is admissible AS EVIDENCE in a court of law. Look it up.

Yes, you are right testimony is evidence. But not all evidence is created equal. In this case, Robert was never challenged on his statement by the WC simply because it wasn't necessary. They knew that LHO moved to NYC and never attended Stripling. So just because Robert said it doesn't make it a fact. He was testifying honestly but was mistaken in this instance and a few others times in his testimony and later statements.

EDIT: It should also be noted that Robert left for the Marines in July 1952. So by September 1952 (the period in question) he could not have seen LHO at Stripling (or anywhere else) firsthand. Attendance there by LHO was simply an assumption on his part.

Edited by W. Tracy Parnell

To Sandy Larsen :
OK, just for the sake of argument, let's say that you are right and we are wrong. Granted, despite the fact that there is no documentation whatsoever to support that theory, I agree to say that Lee Oswald went to Stripling.
But, for what purpose ? To allow him to kill JFK when he would become a grown-up ?
I mean, someone at the CIA had a bright idea : "let's register a kid into 2 schools at the same time, so that when he is an adult he can kill a man who hasn't been elected yet" !
Is that the idea ?
Do you have even only one documented instance in the history of the world -- anywhere -- where that or something like that happened ?

Then there's the fact that Oswald was missing two teeth, both of which magically reappeared when his body was exhumed.

Of course, the truth is that one of the Oswald was missing two teeth, and the other Oswald was missing NO teeth.

This thread is for one of those teeth:

And this thread is for the other tooth:

Naturally Tracy will think up whatever excuses he can to explain these. And whatever he can't explain, he'll say that Greg Parker has an explanation... even though his explanations are gibberish. (I've challenged all the H&L critics to explain Parker's "explanations" to me and none of them can.) And finally he'll throw his hands up in the air and say an expert is needed to to evaluate the obvious. Oh wait, one more thing... he'll then say that I need to get the obvious that I've pointed out peer reviewed in some journal.

And then all the critics will high-five each other like Francois just high-fived Tracy for making his unsubstantiated excuses.

Yes, I have read everything about that on this forum. I won't say anything as I have not studied that topic myself. But I would agree with Tracy W. Parnell : yes, you should go and ask an expert in that field. 

4 minutes ago, François Carlier said:

To Sandy Larsen :
OK, just for the sake of argument, let's say that you are right and we are wrong. Granted, despite the fact that there is no documentation whatsoever to support that theory, I agree to say that Lee Oswald went to Stripling.
But, for what purpose ? To allow him to kill JFK when he would become a grown-up ?
I mean, someone at the CIA had a bright idea : "let's register a kid into 2 schools at the same time, so that when he is an adult he can kill a man who hasn't been elected yet" !
Is that the idea ?
Do you have even only one documented instance in the history of the world -- anywhere -- where that or something like that happened ?

I guess the evil CIA kept individuals on a contingency program Francois for whatever evil purpose they would be needed for. :) And to answer your question, no nothing like this ever happened before or since.

Jim,

Isn't it amazing how everybody knows that LHO attended Stripling Junior High with the exception of the Lone Nutters (and a few CTers)? I mean, on record is an Oswald classmate, an Oswald neighbor, a teacher, the school principal, the school vice principal, the mother, and the brother! But little ol' Tracy here knows more than they all do. He knows that they lied and were mistaken, even about their own family member.

And in the case of the documentary evidence for Beauregard Junior High, somebody made a big booboo.

This is an example of the tortured thinking an ideologue must undertake when faced with a barrage of evidence contradicting his beliefs.

Yeah, it’s pretty creepy.  But bear in mind, we’re arguing with people who at least say they believe the Warren Report.  They are in a loony minority.  From the stats I’ve seen, fewer than 20 percent of people old enough to remember the assassination of JFK believe the government reports, and yet this is where they’re coming from.

By the way, I’m unaware that “Marguerite” ever claimed her “son” went to Stripling.  Do you have info to the contrary?

35 minutes ago, François Carlier said:

To Sandy Larsen :
Is that the idea ?

NO DOCUMENTATION??  SERIOUSLY??

Stripling_1959.jpg

Stripling_1962.jpg

Edited by Jim Hargrove

1 hour ago, Jim Hargrove said:

NO DOCUMENTATION??  SERIOUSLY??

The articles you posted do indeed "document" Robert Oswald's assertion about Stripling. However, the newspaper did not attempt to verify his statement but rather merely reported it. I have already explained why he was in error. So, just because something is documented does not make it a fact.

10 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

[Concerning the Tippit murder....] The DPD radio log indicates that the ambulance arrived within a minute later, or 1:10 to 1:11 PM.

Where did you get that erroneous info, Sandy? The DPD logs clearly indicate the first news regarding the Tippit shooting that was broadcast over the DPD radio came after 1:16 PM. And the DPD log also indicates the ambulance was still en route to the scene as of 1:19, because the ambulance driver was asking the DPD dispatcher what the address was as late as 1:19 (per the transcript of the DPD Radio Log below; although Dale Myers, in his book, has the ambulance arriving at the murder scene at 1:18:59 PM ["With Malice", page 104]).

And there's also the Dudley Hughes ambulance dispatcher slip, which Hughes stamped in a time clock at "1:18 PM" [see "With Malice", page 101].

So, I can't see anything relating "officially" to the Tippit murder that places the murder occurring prior to approximately 1:15 PM.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/dpdtapes/tapes2.htm

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/tippit-timelines.html

Edited by David Von Pein

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

So, I can't see anything relating "officially" to the Tippit murder that places the murder occurring prior to approximately 1:15 PM.

That's because you're hopelessly loyal to the Warren Report and the FBI's disinformation:

The Warren Commission concluded that “the shooting of Tippit has been established at approximately 1:15 or 1:16 p.m.” That conclusion, however, was based on the need to give HARVEY Oswald sufficient time to walk from the North Beckley rooming house to 10th and Patton. The best evidence indicates that Tippit was actually killed at about 1:06 p.m. Several witnesses, including Frank Cimino, Albert Austin, and Francis Kinneth thought the time was slightly earlier… closer to 1:00 PM.

1:00 PM. About 1:00 PM Frank Cimino, who lived at 403 E. 10th St., heard four shots and saw a police car parked on the street and a police officer lying on the ground. He walked across the street and stood beside Helen Markham, who was the first person to approach Tippit as he lay dying on the street.

1:00 PM. At approximately 1:00 PM Francis Kinneth heard two or three shots and saw a policeman laying on the pavement near the front of his police car.

1:00 PM. Sometime after 1:00 PM Albert Austin heard two or three shots and saw a policeman lying in front of a police car on the left front side.

1:06 PM. Helen Markham had just arrived at the northwest corner of 10th & Patton, en route to catch the city bus one block south at Jefferson & Patton (at 1:15 PM). She told the Warren Commission it was "6 or 7 minutes after 1." She saw a police car drive slowly past her and pull over to the curb. She watched as a young man walked over to Tippit's car and began talking with him thru the passenger side window. A minute later the young man stood up and backed away from the car as the officer slowly got out of his car. As the policeman began walking toward the front of the patrol car the young man pulled a gun and shot the officer. Markham began screaming and shouting as she watched the young man run west across Patton Street and hurry south toward Jefferson Blvd. Markham hurried over to the policeman, lying next to his car on the pavement. She told the Warren Commission that very soon an unknown man arrived: "He had a hat on. I thought he was a policeman." This man was likely Sgt. Croy, who was wearing a white police hat. As a reserve officer Croy was not allowed to carry a gun, which may have caused Markham to wonder if he was, in fact, a policeman. Croy, according to his Warren Commission testimony, interviewed Markham for the next 5-10 minutes and then turned her over to officers when they arrived on the scene. If the man wearing a hat was not Croy, who Markham thought was a policeman, then who was it?

1:06 PM. Mrs. Margie Higgins, who lived at 417 East 10th St. was watching television and later told reporters, "Well, I was watching the news on television and for some reason the announcer turned and looked at the clock and said the time was six minutes after one (1:06 PM). At that point I heard the shots."  Mrs. Higgins described the shooter and said, "He definitely was not the man they showed on television." Mrs. Higgins was perhaps the first citizen to call the police (circa 1:06 PM).

1:06-1:07 PM. Mrs. Frank Wright lived at 501 East 10th St, a half block from where Tippit was shot. She heard 3 shots, looked out her window, and saw a man lying in the street. She ran to her phone, dialed "0," and said to the operator, "Call the police, a man's been shot." When the police received Mrs. Wright's call they pushed a button that connected directly with the ambulance dispatcher, and an ambulance was dispatched immediately. Mrs. Wright then ran outside to join her husband and said, "It wasn't a minute until the ambulance got there." Mrs. Wright was probably the second citizen to call the police (circa 1:06-1:07 PM).

1:06-1:07 PM. Mrs. Doris Holan lived directly across the street from the Tippit shooting, on the 2nd floor at 409 E Tenth Street. Mrs. Holan had just returned home from her job a few minutes after 1:00 PM when she heard several gunshots. From her 2nd floor bedroom window she had possibly the best view of the murder scene, and saw Tippit lying on the street near the left front of his patrol car. Mrs. Holan observed the shooter as he was walking across Virginia Davis's lawn toward Patton. Mrs. Holan also noticed a 2nd police car parked in the narrow driveway between two houses directly across the street (car #207, occupied by Capt. Westbrook and Sgt. Croy). Tippit's car was parked on 10th St., directly in front of the narrow driveway, and prevented the 2nd police car from driving onto 10th St. Mrs. Holan watched as a man, who I believe was Capt. Westbrook, get out of the police car and walk over to Tippit's body. The man appeared to observe the bullet wound on Tippit's head, and then quickly returned to the police car that was backing up toward the alley. If this man was not Capt. Westbrook, then who was it? 

In 1990 a resident of the neighborhood was interviewed by JFK researcher Prof. Bill Pulte, on the condition of anonymity. This resident said that he heard that a man walked down the driveway and approached Tippit just after the shooting. 

In January, 1968, Playboy magazine interviewed Jim Garrison. In response to the Garrison interview a reader wrote to Playboy and said, “I read Playboy's Garrison interview with perhaps more interest than most readers. I was an eyewitness to the shooting of policeman Tippit in Dallas on the afternoon President Kennedy was murdered. I saw two men, neither of them resembling the pictures I later saw of Lee Harvey Oswald, shoot Tippit and run off in opposite directions. There were at least half a dozen other people who witnessed this. My wife convinced me that I should say nothing, since there were other eyewitnesses. Her advice and my cowardice undoubtedly have prolonged my life--or at least allowed me now to tell the true story....” (Playboy, January 1968, Vol. 15, No 1, pg 11)

1:06-1:07 PM. Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig was searching the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository, when a rifle was discovered. Craig wrote, “… At that exact moment an unknown Dallas police officer came running up the stairs and advised Capt. Fritz that a Dallas policeman had been shot in the Oak Cliff area. I instinctively looked at my watch. The time was 1:06 PM."

NOTE:  The 2nd police car, parked between two houses on a very narrow driveway, could not be seen by most witnesses to the shooting, including Clemmons, Burt, Smith, Wright, Virginia Davis, Barbara Davis). But Mrs. Holan, who lived directly across the street from where Tippit was parked, did see the 2nd police vehicle. Both she and Aquilla Clemmons saw two men at the scene of the shooting, and one of those men came from the 2nd police vehicle. The location of the 2nd police vehicle, parked between the two houses on a very narrow driveway, was no accident. The precise location of this vehicle, hidden between the two houses, and the arrival of Westbrook, Croy, Tippit, and LEE Oswald at the same time and at the same location is the best indication that Tippit's murder was pre-planned and involved both LEE Oswald the occupants of the 2nd police vehicle.

1:06-1:07 PM. Barbara Jeanette Davis heard the shots, walked to her front door, and saw the shooter walking thru her yard toward Patton Street. She then called the police and reported that a police officer had been shot. Barbara Davis was probably the third citizen to call the police (circa 1:07-1:08 PM). Her sister in law, Virginia Davis, also heard the shots and looked out the screen door of her home as the shooter (LEE Oswald) was cutting across the yard in front of her house. She watched as he threw two empty shell casings onto the ground. Virginia testified before the Warren Commission:

Mrs. Davis. We saw the boy cutting across the street.
Mr. Belin. Then what did you do or see?
Mrs. Davis. After he disappeared around the corner we ran out in the front yard and down to see what had happened.
Mr. Belin. Then is that when you saw the policeman?
Mrs. Davis. I saw the policeman lying on the street.
Mr. Belin. All right. Did you see or do anything else? Did you see anyone else that you know come up to the policeman?
Mrs. Davis. No sir; there was a lot of people around there.
Mr. Belin. Do you remember about what time of day this was?
Mrs. Davis. I wouldn't say for sure. But it was about 1:30, between 1:30 and 2.
Mr. Belin. All right, after this, did police come out there?
Mrs. Davis. Yes; they was already there.
Mr. Belin. By the time you got out there?
Mrs. Davis. Yes, sir.
Mr. Belin. Then what did you do?
Mrs. Davis. Well, we just stood out there and watched. You know, tried to see how it all happened. But we saw part of it.
Mr. Belin. Then what did you do?
Mrs. Davis. We stood out there until after the ambulance had come and picked him up.

1:07-1:08 PM. Virginia  Davis told the Warren Commission that after the shooter (LEE Oswald) ran around the corner of her house a policeman "was already there." I believe this policeman was reserve officer Sgt. Croy who, along with Capt. Westbrook, was sitting in police car #207 when LEE Oswald shot and killed Tippit. Westbrook drove away in the police car, while Croy remained at the scene. If the police officer seen by Virginia Davis seconds after the shooting was not Croy, then who was it?

1:07-1:08 PM. After cutting thru the Davis's front yard the shooter (LEE Oswald) hurried onto Patton Street and walked past the rear of William Scoggins' taxi, which was parked at the corner of 10th & Patton. As the shooter walked south on Patton Street, Scoggins called his dispatcher and reported that a police officer had been shot. The dispatcher called for an ambulance, which arrived within two minutes according to Scoggins, and then called the police. The taxi company dispatcher was probably the 4th citizen to call to the police (circa 1:07-1:08 PM).

1:07-1:08 PM. The shooter hurried south on Patton Street, where he was first seen by Ted Callaway and then by L.J. Lewis, who was at Johnny Reynolds used car lot at the corner of Jefferson Blvd. and Patton (510 E. Jefferson Blvd). Lewis heard 3 or 4 shots, and soon saw a man running south on Patton while attempting to load a pistol that he was holding in his right hand. Lewis saw the man as he turned the corner and began walking west on Jefferson Blvd. Lewis went to the car lot's office and was probably the 5th citizen to call the police (circa 1:07-1:08 PM).

1:08-1:09 PM. Domingo Benavides was sitting in his truck on the opposite side of the street facing Tippit's car, and watched LEE Oswald as he left the scene. He remembered, "the back of his [LEE Oswald's] head seemed like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapering off. His hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off." HARVEY Oswald's hairline, as we know from numerous photographs taken at the police station, extended well down his neck and past his collar line--it was not "squared off" as described by Benavides. A few minutes after the shooter disappeared from sight, Benavides got out of his truck and walked about 15 feet to Tippit's squad car. He told the Warren Commission that he used the police radio, notified the police dispatcher that a police officer had been shot, and gave the address as 410 East 10th Street. However, Benavides's voice is not heard on the police dictabelt nor is his conversation with the police dispatcher written on the DPD police transcript. It is very possible that Benavides saw police Capt. Westbrook, the 2nd police car, and Sgt. Croy in uniform when Tippit was shot, but dared not report that two Dallas police officers were involved in the Tippit shooting. 

1:09-1:10 PM. T.F. Bowley was driving west on 10th Street and arrived a few minutes after the shooting. He looked at his watch--the time was 1:10 PM. Domingo Benavides told the Warren Commission that as he was using the police radio to report the shooting of a police officer, a man was standing beside him. This man was T. F. Bowley, who also used the police radio to report the shooting.  An original DPD police transcript, found in the National Archives, lists the time of Bowley's call  to the police as 1:10 PM. Bowley's voice can be heard on the police dictabelt and his report to the police dispatcher is written on the DPD police transcript. 

1:09-1:10 PM. Ted Callaway worked at a used car lot on Jefferson Blvd., across the alley from where Virginia and Barbara Davis lived. He heard the shooting, and soon saw the shooter hurrying south on Patton at a distance of about 60 ft. Callaway described him as "white male, 27, 5'11", 165 lbs, black wavy hair, fair complected, wearing a light gray Eisenhower type jacket, dark trousers, and a white shirt." When interviewed and filmed many years later, Callaway again said, "he had on a white Eisenhower type jacket and a white t-shirt"--once again, the shooter was not wearing a brown shirt, just a white t-shirt. After the shooter walked around the corner at Patton and Jefferson Blvd. and disappeared, Callaway hurried one block north to 10th & Patton. The ambulance arrived and Tippit's body, with help from Callaway and Bowley, was loaded in the ambulance and driven to the nearby Methodist hospital. Ambulance driver Clayton Butler told the HSCA, "I was on the scene one minute or less. From the time we received the call in our dispatch office until Officer Tippit was pronounced dead at Methodist Hospital was approximately four minutes."  (circa 1:13-1:14). 

1:11 PM. Dallas patrolmen R. A. Davenport and W. R. Bardin were in their patrol car when they heard over the police radio of a shooting on 10th St. in Oak Cliff (circa 1:08 PM--the correct, unaltered time as broadcast by the police dispatcher). While en route to the scene of the shooting they saw and followed an ambulance to the Methodist Hospital at 1441 N. Beckley (1.4 miles from 10th & Patton). Upon arrival (circa 1:13-1:14 PM) both officers helped get Officer Tippit into the emergency room and observed the doctors and nurses as they tried to bring Tippit back to life. 

Davenport.jpg

1:15 PM. Tippit was pronounced dead on arrival at the Methodist Hospital by Dr. Richard Liguori at 1:15 PM (see below).

Tippit_1-15_PM.jpg

The FBI alters the Dallas Police dictabelts

DPD dispatcher Murray Jackson, who worked 20 years at the Dallas Police department, told the HSCA that the dictabelts/tapes were sequestered almost immediately after his shift ended on November 22, 1963. Police Chief Lumpkin had the dictabelts and discs placed in sealed envelopes and taken to his office. A few days later the Dallas Police gave the FBI their original dictabelts and discs that contained the original recordings of the dispatchers' radio transmissions from channel 1 and channel 2 on November 22, 1963. Channel one used dictabelts while channel two used eight inch diameter autograph disc records, which resembled a normal stereo record. After FBI officials listened to the dictabelt and disc recordings concerning citizens calling and reporting the shooting of a police officer, after they reviewed numerous witness statements, and after they examined Tippit's medical records, they realized there was a serious problem. Earlene Roberts, the housekeeper at 1026 N. Beckley, said that (HARVEY) Oswald left his rooming house shortly after 1:00 PM. The police dictabelts show that a little less than six minutes later, and .8 of a mile south at 10th & Patton, Tippit was shot and killed at 1:06 PM. The FBI realized that (HARVEY) Oswald could not possibly have walked .8 of a mile from his rooming house to 10th & Patton in under 6 minutes and shot Tippit at 1:06 PM.

When the shooting of a police officer was first broadcast by the police dispatcher there was much confusion about the exact address of the Tippit shooting, because each caller apparently gave their home address or business address or an address close to Tippit's patrol car. The callers were Barbara Jeanette Davis, L.J. Lewis (510 E. Jefferson Blvd.), Mrs. Margie Higgins (417 E. 10th), Mrs. Frank Wright (501 E. 10th), William Scoggins' dispatcher, and radio transmissions by Domingo Benavides (410 E. 10th), T.F. Bowley (404 E. 10th), and Ted Callaway (501 E. Jefferson Blvd.). The dictabelts and discs recorded the police dispatcher relaying this information to police officers.  

Updated_addresses.jpg

The information provided by the dispatcher and recorded by the dictabelt was correct, but the time of this dispatch (circa 1:06-1:08 PM) had to be changed in order to allow enough time for Oswald to have walked from his rooming house (1:00-1:01 PM) to 10th & Patton and shoot Tippit. The time that the police dispatcher notified officers of the Tippit shooting was changed from 1:06-1:08 PM to 1:18 PM (see 1:18 PM above in the typewritten transcripts). The typewritten transcript for channel 1 (below) now shows no calls to the police related to the Tippit shooting from 1:04 to 1:18 PM. The typewritten transcript for channel 2 (below) describes calls to and from the police dispatcher between 1:01 to 1:12 PM as "Most conversations were routine" (click here to view entire transcript). On December 3, 1963 the FBI returned the altered "belts and discs" for channel 1 and channel 2 to Capt. Bowles of the Dallas Police, who at that time had no reason to believe it was not their original dictabelt(s). The Dallas Police would not be able to detect any alteration or tampering with the dictabelt(s). They told Dallas Police Capt. Bowles that they were experiencing difficulty in preparing typewritten transcripts from the recordings (see below).

DPD_to_FBI.png

Thanks to FBI alterations, there was now enough time on both the dictabelts and the typewritten transcripts for (HARVEY) Oswald to have walked from his rooming house (circa 1:00 PM) to 10th & Patton in time to shoot Officer Tippit at 1:16 PM. These documents are definitive proof of manipulation and alteration of evidence by the FBI.After the altered dictabelts were returned to the Dallas Police numerous typewritten transcripts were made by the Dallas Polioe, the FBI, and given to the Warren Commission. Each and every one of these transcripts were taken from the FBI altered dictabelts and, therefore, should be read and viewed with suspicion.

NOTE: The procedure by which dictabelts could be altered was simple. The dictabelt recordings could be played and recorded onto a tape recorder. The resulting tapes could then be easily altered with deletions and voice additions (time of day), and the altered tapes could then be played and recorded onto a new dictabelt.

Radio_1.jpg

Radio_2.jpg

A few examples of alteration that prove the dictabelts were altered

Dallas Police Officers R.A. Davenport and W.R. Bardin heard the broadcast of the shooting of a police officer on their police radio (circa 1:08 PM) and were en route to the scene of the shooting when they saw, and followed, the ambulance carrying Tippit speeding to the Methodist Hospital (circa 1:11-1:12 PM). There is no doubt these officers arrived at the Methodist Hospital with the ambulance, watched as doctors tried to bring him back to life, and were nearby when Tippit was pronounced dead on arrival at 1:15 PM.

Temple Ford Bowley arrived at 10th & Patton at 1:10 PM. He took the police microphone from Benavides and told the police dispatcher of the shooting of a police officer (below, highlighted in blue). The time on this altered transcript is 1:19 PM (see red arrows. Now, look at the bottom of this transcript "Suspect running west on Jefferson...." It is simply not possible for Bowley to be reporting the shooting of a police officer, before the dispatcher has notified officers of a shooting, while at exactly the same time (1:19 PM) the dispatcher is reporting that a witness saw the suspect running west on Jefferson. The timing of both broadcasts by the dispatcher have been altered.

Updated_addresses.jpg

The FBI's alteration of the dictabelts relating to the shooting of Officer Tippit were the first of several FBI alterations to these dictabelts. A dictabelt could record only 15 minutes of continual conversation. A conversation that continued past 15 minutes was automatically routed to a 2nd dictabelt on the same machine, while the first dictabelt was removed and replaced with a new dictabelt. A short conversation, perhaps one minute, would be recorded and the dictabelt machine would continue running for another 4 seconds before automatically shutting off if no further conversation. The machine would automatically start recording with the next conversation. Normally, a dictabelt machine could record dozens of short calls, which could cover an hour or more of calls. But on November 22, 1963, there were continual calls to and from the police dispatcher without interruption. In other words, on November 22, 1963, from 12:00 noon thru 1:00 PM, four dictabelts would be needed in order to record communications to and from the DPD police dispatcher (1 hour = 4 fifteen minute dictabelts). 

In order to better understand the FBI's involvement and manipulation with the original DPD dictabelts, simply look at the following information for dictabelts #2 thru #9 returned by the FBI to the Dallas police. Each dictabelt can record only 15 minutes, yet the times covered for each of these dictabelts are from 20-45 minutes--every one of these dictabelts are missing from 10 to 25 minutes of conversation. On dictabelt 6, for example, when the DPD dispatcher had continuous contact with police officers from 12:40 to 1:10 PM (JFK shot at 12:30 PM; Tippit shot at 1:06 PM), this dictabelt has only 15 minutes of recording--and 15 minutes of police related conversation were eliminated!

Nineteen years later, in March, 1982, after the dictabelts had been examined by experts and found to have evidence of alteration, Dallas researcher Gary Mack interviewed Capt. Bowles of the Dallas Police. Bowles told Gary Mack that he could not give any assurance that the belts which were returned by the FBI were the ones which left the possession of the DPD.  (Click here to read the complete article relating to the scientific analysis of the dictabelts.)

Edited by Jim Hargrove

1 hour ago, Jim Hargrove said:

The best evidence indicates that Tippit was actually killed at about 1:06 p.m.

One of the very best reasons (logically-speaking) to know that J.D. Tippit was not killed as early as 1:06 is because we know that Domingo Benavides didn't start pumping Tippit's microphone until 1:16 PM.

If Tippit had been shot at 1:06, that means we'd have to believe that Benavides waited for TEN FULL MINUTES to get into Tippit's car and use the radio. And there's no way in the world there was a TEN-minute gap between the actual shooting and Domingo pumping that radio microphone.

Just do a test of your own----sit at your desk and say "START", and then wait for 10 minutes until you do something else. If you do that, you'll see how absurd it would be to believe that Benavides waited for 10 full minutes to get into Tippit's patrol car.

Or would you like to now pretend that Benavides' initial (failed) attempt to use the police radio occurred much earlier than 1:16 (despite the "pumping" noises heard on the DPD Radio Tapes at 1:16, which I believe were first discovered by Dale Myers in the late '90s, and which occur about 90 seconds before T.F. Bowley's successful attempt to report the shooting via the same radio in Tippit's car)?

Edited by David Von Pein

DVP neatly sidesteps the fact that Jim just showed how the FBI altered the evidence.

Geez Davey, why do you not just scream and jump up and down and say, "What do you mean its all fake?"  

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

DVP neatly sidesteps the fact that Jim just showed how the FBI altered the evidence. 

You CTers really are the epitome of One Trick Ponies. I don't think there has been one piece of evidence in the JFK case that hasn't been deemed "fake", "altered", or "planted" by at least one conspiracy theorist at one time or another since 1963.

Let's just review some of those pieces of evidence (just off the top of my head; I'm sure there are dozens of additional examples as well)....

....The autopsy photos --- fake.

....The autopsy X-rays --- fake.

....John F. Kennedy's body --- altered.

....JFK's brain --- stolen, switched, tampered with, and/or deep-sixed by evil conspirators.

....Mannlicher-Carcano rifle #C2766 --- stolen from Ruth Paine's garage and/or planted on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository Building in order to frame Lee Harvey Oswald.

....The entire paper trail for LHO's rifle purchase --- fake.

....The entire paper trail for LHO's revolver purchase --- fake.

....The Backyard Photos of Oswald --- fake.

....Commission Exhibit 399 (the "Stretcher Bullet") --- fake.

....The two large bullet fragments found in JFK's limo --- fake/planted.

....The 3 bullet shells in the Sniper's Nest --- fake/planted.

....The 38-inch empty brown paper bag found in the Sniper's Nest --- fake/planted.

....The Zapruder Film --- fake/altered.

....The paper bus transfer found in Oswald's shirt pocket --- fake/planted.

....Any and all identification cards found on Lee Oswald's person on 11/22/63 that had the name "Alek J. Hidell" on them --- fake/planted.

....The limousine's windshield --- replaced immediately in order to hide the real evidence from view.

....Commission Exhibit No. 15 (Oswald's 11/9/63 letter to the Russian Embassy in Washington) --- fake.

....The four bullet shells found at the Tippit murder site --- fake/planted.

....Some of the DPD Radio Logs --- fake/altered.

....The two blank Klein's ads found among Oswald's belongings in Ruth Paine's garage on 11/23/63 --- planted.

....All of the evidence indicating that Lee Oswald fired a rifle shot at General Edwin Walker on 4/10/63 (including Commission Exhibit No. 1, LHO's handwritten note to Marina) --- fake.

Whew! Those patsy framers were sure busy!

And when a list like the above is assembled, it's easy to see just how ridiculously over the top the conspiracy theorists have taken their silly fantasies regarding the alleged "fake" evidence in the JFK and Tippit murder cases. For if all of the above items had truly been faked and/or manufactured by a gang of conspirators and/or cover-up operatives in 1963, then I think every reasonable person reading this post should be able to agree with me when I say that miracles are, indeed, possible.

And yet, somehow, amazingly, the JFK conspiracy theorists who continue to promote the idea that most of the evidence in the Kennedy case is fraudulent still seem to be proud of their over-the-top beliefs---even though it involves a belief in the impossible (and a belief in miracles).

Go figure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2018/12/dvp-vs-dieugenio-part-130.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by David Von Pein