Jump to content
The Education Forum
Vince Palamara

Bush not in Dallas- He is dead

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Lee Bowers is one of those witnesses who has been turned into a (supposedly) excellent "It Was A Conspiracy" witness by conspiracy authors, but he's really not much of a "conspiracy" witness at all. It's CTers (like Mark Lane) who want everyone to believe Bowers saw some killers on the Grassy Knoll. But Bowers never ever said any such thing. More....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/lee-bowers.html

 

Lets go through this then, do you agree or disagree Bowers said that prior to the assassination, he observed I believe 2 vehicles enter the parking lot, drive around, and at least one had something up to his face which he thought was some type of radio?

Do you agree or disagree that DCM sits down on the curb, puts a radio up to his face and turns towards the grassy knoll.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

...do you agree or disagree Bowers said that prior to the assassination, he observed I believe 2 vehicles enter the parking lot, drive around, and at least one had something up to his face which he thought was some type of radio?

It was 3 vehicles Bowers saw. And, yes, I agree that Bowers made such statements.

But it's also very telling, indeed, when we read Bowers' 11/22/63 affidavit, that he doesn't say a word about any "unusual activity" or flashes of light or anything happening near the Knoll. His only concern (practically) are those 3 cars which circled his parking lot.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VbLO0q2JWak/Tvw51KplxFI/AAAAAAAABwE/bdRYwp5YmsA/s1200-h/Lee-Bowers-Affidavit.gif

 

Quote

Do you agree or disagree that DCM sits down on the curb, puts a radio up to his face and turns towards the grassy knoll.

I can't fully agree with that statement re: DCM, because we don't know for a fact that DCM was carrying any "radio" with him at all. You're just guessing. (CTers do a lot of that, I've noticed.)

Edited by David Von Pein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

It was 3 vehicles Bowers saw. And, yes, I agree that Bowers made such statements.

But it's also very telling, indeed, when we read Bowers' 11/22/63 affidavit, that he doesn't say a word about any "unusual activity" or flashes of light or anything happening near the Knoll. His only concern (practically) are those 3 cars which circled his parking lot.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VbLO0q2JWak/Tvw51KplxFI/AAAAAAAABwE/bdRYwp5YmsA/s1200-h/Lee-Bowers-Affidavit.gif

 

I can't fully agree with that statement re: DCM, because we don't know for a fact that DCM was carrying any "radio" with him at all. You're just guessing. (CTers do a lot of that, I've noticed.)

Please, this is about you not me. 

You agree then Bowers noticed the cars, said it appeared radios were in use. Fine.

Now, you agree DCM sits on the curb?

You agree DCM looks towards the grassy knoll?

If not, do you agree he at least turns towards the overpass?

Do you agree he has something up to his face?

Do you agree this thing appears to have an antenna?

Lets keep this professional, don't need the "guessing" comments.  I am engaging you professionally, don't be like cheerios and make it personal. Just answer the questions please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Why do you believe the WC, M. Carlier, when even De Gaulle suspected CIA-OAS and Dallas Police Department involvement?

 

Whaaaaat?? You mean that Charles De Gaulle was a CONSPIRACY THEORIST?

Well he must have been if we use Carlieresque dogma and reasoning.

(Though I've never before heard of the Dallas Police Department angle.)

Edited by Sandy Larsen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, David Von Pein said:
3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Someone is impersonating Oswald either in Mexico City or in Dallas seven weeks before the assassination...

More sheer speculation by a conspiracy fantasist named James.

But---that's why Jimmy is Jimmy.


That's what the FBI said David, not Jim. Do you believe it was Oswald himself who spoke over the phone with the consulates in Spanish and broken Russian?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought that all lone nutters were Americans. (You know, it couldn't happen in America.) I thought that foreigners knew better.

Also, I want to revise my proposed remake of Dumb and Dumber. I would make it instead about two FBI agents investigating for the Warren Commission.

Dumb:  I think the chances of Oswald killing JFK with that rifle from this window are about a million to one.

Dumber:  So you're saying there's a chance.

 

 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

I thought that all lone nutters were Americans. (You know, it couldn't happen in America.) I thought that foreigners knew better.

Also, I want to revise my proposed remake of Dumb and Dumber. I would make it instead about two FBI agents investigating for the Warren Commission.

Dumb:  I think the chances of Oswald killing JFK with that rifle from this window are about a million to one.

Dumber:  So you're saying there's a chance.

 

LOL, good one Ron.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2018 at 12:11 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

Do you believe it was Oswald himself who spoke over the phone with the consulates in Spanish and broken Russian?

Either that, or somebody mixed up the calls (and the callers). Because there was certainly NOT an "imposter Oswald" roaming the streets of Mexico City in September and October of 1963. And the main reason we can be certain of that fact is because-----

The one and only "real" Lee Harvey Oswald positively DID travel by bus to Mexico City in late September '63. That fact has been proven in many different ways, not the least of which is available in Oswald's own words in Commission Exhibit No. 15.

Do you really think this is a fake letter, Sandy (complete with a fake LHO signature)?....

WH_Vol16_0029a.jpg

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0029a.htm

-------------------------------------------

Mexico City Addendum....

I've yet to get an answer from any conspiracy theorist to this question I asked 8 years ago....

Where-Was-Oswald.png

 

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/09/Oswald In Mexico City

 

 

Edited by David Von Pein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

 

Whaaaaat?? You mean that Charles De Gaulle was a CONSPIRACY THEORIST?

Well he must have been if we use Carlieresque dogma and reasoning.

(Though I've never before heard of the Dallas Police Department angle.)

That and surviving multiple assassination attempts himself might have swayed his thinking to the possibilities of conspiracy, in his own case and that of JFK. 

I wonder if classic rock videos might attract readers to the site.  Since I mentioned sway, people of say 10 -12 up in 1963 can relate to the first two lines.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=rolling+stones+sway&form=PRUSEN&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=edfff673f0b2486aacf5a17a658e4623&sp=-1&pq=rolling+stones+sway&sc=9-19&qs=n&sk=&cvid=edfff673f0b2486aacf5a17a658e4623

After all it is a UK site, and they are an English band.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can tell you there is no evidence that the WC ever heard of Rose Cheramie.

They never figured out who was at Odio's door and never hear of Cheramie.

Third question:  Did the WC know who Richard Case Nagell was?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...