The Education Forum

A simple question to James DiEugenio

Mister DiEugenio,
Hello.

In the past months, there has been a release of additional JFK assassination records and documents.
I have a simple question for you : what have they revealed ?
I mean, speaking seriously and reasonably.
Have they proved anything ?
Have they showed "a smoking gun" ?
Have they provided anything concrete ?
OK, I agree to admit that you are the expert on that and I know little. Granted. Then, please, in all honesty, enlighten me (and us).
This is a genuine question.
Can you show us that those documents have showed anything going against the official version ?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The “official version” of the Kennedy Assassination has been in the garbage heap of history for more than half a century.  You don’t need recent releases of anything to see that.

Since you seem to sound sincerely interested in the truth, why don’t you spend three minutes to see a small part of the truth in the short video.  It takes just three minutes of your time.

Would you like to see more of the truth?

The simple fact that there are documents that the government still refuses to release in spite of the law says a lot more than all the documents that have been released.

Francois,

Yes there are.  But why should I share them with you?

You and DVP and the Arizona lawyer (who, thank God, is not here anymore) are so invested in the WC at a metaphysical, psychological, and emotional level, that it really does not matter how much evidence I, or anyone else, produces.  Which is why none of you would ever pass muster to be on a jury in this case, since normal terms of argument and ratiocination are foreign to your makeup. In fact, the other jurors would probably ask the judge to remove you.

I have been on several radio shows since last October, besides BOR, and have talked about these discoveries which are in fact new.  But i don't see any point in doing such a thing with you, DVP or similar types. It would be like arguing about the Third Reich with the Kenneth Mars character from the original film of The Producers.

54 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Francois,

You and DVP and the Arizona lawyer (who, thank God, is not here anymore) are so invested in the WC at a metaphysical, psychological, and emotional level, that it really does not matter how much evidence I, or anyone else, produces.  Which is why none of you would ever pass muster to be on a jury in this case, since normal terms of argument and ratiocination are foreign to your makeup. In fact, the other jurors would probably ask the judge to remove you.

I have been on several radio shows since last October, besides BOR, and have talked about these discoveries which are in fact new.  But i don't see any point in doing such a thing with you, DVP or similar types. It would be like arguing about the Third Reich with the Kenneth Mars character from the original film of The Producers.

Thank you for your answer, but…
There's no need to use such abrupt tone.
My question was in earnest.
I was asking you a genuine question, without any hidden agenda.
I thought it could be useful -- for the sake of real and serious research -- if you agreed to sum up your position and your best evidence or arguments.
You could have done that quickly here and it would have been useful, for me and for any interested member. It would be a good starting point.
If you don't want to do that, fine, I'll go and listen to all the recent Black Op radio shows. (I happen to have been listening to Black Op radio for years, but I haven't been able to do that recently for lack of time).

Edited by François Carlier

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Francois,

If you have been to a radio show that you recommend I listen to, could you please provide the link ?

46 minutes ago, François Carlier said:

Thank you for your answer, but…
There's no need to use such abrupt tone.

There is a dire need for DiEugenio to use an abrupt tone with an out-and-out fraud such as Carlier.

The egregious intellectual dishonesty of these nutters defies productive discourse.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

20 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

Anyone wanting to follow the release of the records and new items in them might want to follow the Mary Ferrell postings on the release process - and survey the following early synopsis by Bill Simpich:

https://whowhatwhy.org/2018/07/26/analyzing-the-new-jfk-revelations/

Thank you very much !

Here is  a talk I did with Coast to Coast.  This is only  a small sample of the papers I have gone through.  I still have many to survey.

One of the most disappointing things about these new files is this: the more we find out about the ARRB, the worse they appear.  When you listen to the show you will see what I mean.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/11/18

8 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Here is  a talk I did with Coast to Coast.  This is only  a small sample of the papers I have gone through.  I still have many to survey.

One of the most disappointing things about these new files is this: the more we find out about the ARRB, the worse they appear.  When you listen to the show you will see what I mean.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/11/18

Oh come on. Jim is it not obvious?  It appears he does not want to take the time to read them himself so he is looking for someone to do the work for him so he can give his learned responses about how LHO did it. Here is is a hint, researchers actually have these documents downloaded and are reviewing them.  Not asking others to do the work and summarize them. No offense, but after reading his prior posts this fits with his prior posts relying on others books or work.  As Rodney used to say “no offense”.

Edited by Cory Santos