The Education Forum

Black Op Radio/ Len Osanic: Vince Palamara

Hi Vince,

I disagree with nearly everything you say, but I certainly admire your spirit, energy, and "vigah" whenever you talk about the JFK case. 😄

(And there's one thing for sure --- nobody is ever going to accuse Vincent Michael Palamara of talking too slowly. :))

http://box.com/mp3 audio/Interview With Vince Palamara (Dec. 6, 2018)

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/A Discussion About JFK's Trip To San Diego In June 1963

http://www.amazon.com/Vincent Michael Palamara

Edited by David Von Pein

There are speakers who put you to sleep after about 20 minutes.  Vince keeps you awake!

It is his still youthful energy and kind of innocently sincere, Pittsburgh raised regular guy "Gosh, can you believe THAT" exuberance along with his always interesting research subject matter that keeps me listening to his talks and interviews.

VP seems to me like a fun, upbeat, unpretentious, non-confrontational, down to Earth but still smart and interesting guy you'd want to share  pizza, beer and working class jokes with.

Vince, I still think Clint Hill fell in love with Jackie Kennedy during his extremely close and personal protective bodyguard role ( for years ) with her and that a real part of his post 11,22,1963 depression, drinking and strained marriage stress was due to living and struggling with this unfulfilled yearning.

Also, just watched the Zapruder film in real and slow motion time for the 10,000th time and Clint Hill arrived to the limo trunk top "after" Jackie had climbed on this to retrieve part of her husband's skull or brain and had clearly already turned and pulled herself back and was almost back in the rear seat by the time Hill actually made contact with her.

Not trying to diminish Hill's attempts but he didn't need to push Jackie back into the limo rear seat as much as she herself got back to it, where upon Hill did throw himself over her and JFK  in a brave body shielding way.

Edited by Joe Bauer

18 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Hi Vince,

I disagree with nearly everything you say, but I certainly admire your spirit, energy, and "vigah" whenever you talk about the JFK case. 😄

(And there's one thing for sure --- nobody is ever going to accuse Vincent Michael Palamara of talking too slowly. :))

http://box.com/mp3 audio/Interview With Vince Palamara (Dec. 6, 2018)

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/A Discussion About JFK's Trip To San Diego In June 1963

http://www.amazon.com/Vincent Michael Palamara

hahaha! :) Thanks--I admire your civility, Dave. I also think you have an incredible archive. I confess--I look at your OJ archives a lot, as well (!!)

9 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

There are speakers who put you to sleep after about 20 minutes.  Vince keeps you awake!

It is his still youthful energy and kind of innocently sincere, Pittsburgh raised regular guy "Gosh, can you believe THAT" enthusiasm along with his always interesting research subject matter that keeps me listening to his talks and interviews.

VP seems to me like a fun, upbeat, unpretentious, non-confrontational. down to Earth but still smart and interesting guy you'd want to share  pizza, beer and working class jokes with.

Vince, I still think Clint Hill fell in love with Jackie Kennedy during his extremely close and personal protective bodyguard role ( for years ) with her and that a real part of his post 11,22,1963 depression, drinking and strained marriage stress was due to living and struggling with this unfulfilled yearning.

Also, just watched the Zapruder film in real and slow motion time for the 10,000th time and Clint Hill arrived to the limo trunk top "after" Jackie had climbed on this to retrieve part of her husband's skull or brain and had clearly already turned and pulled herself back and was almost back in the rear seat by the time Hill actually made contact with her.

Not trying to diminish Hill's attempts but he didn't need to push Jackie back into the limo rear seat as much as she herself got back to it, where upon Hill did throw himself over her and JFK  in a brave body shielding way.

Thanks so much! :) I am a super silly, laidback guy by nature; thank my parents for that haha. I also "have a life" away from the case.

Some people get so mean-spirited and evil about things. We all need to come to a universal agreement: WE WILL NEVER AGREE and the case will never be solved (even Gerald Posner, a surprisingly nice guy, has said as much: he is 99 percent convinced Oswald acted alone "but there is that one percent"--!)

I agree about Hill--he was very smitten by Jackie. I suspect (but cannot prove, of course) that they had a "fling" of some sort.

Vince

Vince,

OMG, this is my new favorite interview/exposition of JFKA.  I listened to it twice, took notes the second time.  Then I see the notes below the "play line" or whatever you call it.  An economical synopsis, the most you could have squeezed into that space.  Your 90 minutes had a lot of words, and not one of them wasted.  Wow!  And clear as can be.  That has to be some kind of record.

Random facts that appealed to me:

* Emory (not Earlene) Roberts immediately became LBJ's appointment secretary (Dave Powers' old job for JFK) and bodyguard.  It was ER with the umbrella over Lyndon and Ladybird at JFK's funeral.  Very metaphorical, sheltering the Texas crook from the harsh weather and harsh inquiries.  First time an SS agent ever made such a radical job change and kept working for the same government traitor.  What cheeses me the most about ER is he was so sanctimonious about JFK's dalliances, but LBJ was a veritable Caligula.  At least JFK didn't go after the wives of his closest friends.

* The heartbreaking story of Thomas Shipman, Kennedy's real driver, poisoned to death at Camp David (which should have been a sanctuary!), only SSA to die during JFK's thousand days.  Family VERY suspicious.

* Lisa McCubbin leaving her husband for the also still-married Clint Hill.  Hypocrisy, anyone?  Maybe old CH sees some of that old Jackie classiness in his amanuensis/ghost-writer/ just plain writer.

*Clint Hill burning all his notes in 2005, coincidentally right after one Vincent Palamara was asking perfectly innocent questions.  Gerald Blaine and a few other SSA went "mental" around that time too.

*  SS needed a "hero" to balance out their unprecedented falling down on the job.  Enter: Clint Hill who was johnny-on-the-spot once the danger was over and the damage done.

* "Dallas was a MOVING CRIME."  Apt.  Encapsulation.

* Thanks for the new book tip, The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination by Christopher and Michelle Fulton.  They beat me to it, but good for them.

And on and on.  Thanks, Vince.  It's game over.  Point, game, set, match.  Stick a fork in it, it's done.

BTW, could you ask your friend David V. P., who is an expert on Oswald's "suspicious behavior,"  "How about the 999 BILLION beyond-suspicious actual actions of the bigshot authorities in and around JFKA?"  Please, he listens to you, respects you.

Edited by Roy Wieselquist
for grammar, sweetness, gentility

22 hours ago, Roy Wieselquist said:

Vince,

OMG, this is my new favorite interview/exposition of JFKA.  I listened to it twice, took notes the second time.  Then I see the notes below the "play line" or whatever you call it.  An economical synopsis, the most you could have squeezed into that space.  Your 90 minutes had a lot of words, and not one of them wasted.  Wow!  And clear as can be.  That has to be some kind of record.

Random facts that appealed to me:

* Emory (not Earlene) Roberts immediately became LBJ's appointment secretary (Dave Powers' old job for JFK) and bodyguard.  It was ER with the umbrella over Lyndon and Ladybird at JFK's funeral.  Very metaphorical, sheltering the Texas crook from the harsh weather and harsh inquiries.  First time an SS agent ever made such a radical job change and kept working for the same government traitor.  What cheeses me the most about ER is he was so sanctimonious about JFK's dalliances, but LBJ was a veritable Caligula.  At least JFK didn't go after the wives of his closest friends.

* The heartbreaking story of Thomas Shipman, Kennedy's real driver, poisoned to death at Camp David (which should have been a sanctuary!), only SSA to die during JFK's thousand days.  Family VERY suspicious.

* Lisa McCubbin leaving her husband for the also still-married Clint Hill.  Hypocrisy, anyone?  Maybe old CH sees some of that old Jackie classiness in his amanuensis/ghost-writer/ just plain writer.

*Clint Hill burning all his notes in 2005, coincidentally right after one Vincent Palamara was asking perfectly innocent questions.  Gerald Blaine and a few other SSA went "mental" around that time too.

*  SS needed a "hero" to balance out their unprecedented falling down on the job.  Enter: Clint Hill who was johnny-on-the-spot once the danger was over and the damage done.

* "Dallas was a MOVING CRIME."  Apt.  Encapsulation.

* Thanks for the new book tip, The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination by Christopher and Michelle Fulton.  They beat me to it, but good for them.

And on and on.  Thanks, Vince.  It's game over.  Point, game, set, match.  Stick a fork in it, it's done.

BTW, could you ask your friend David V. P., who is an expert on Oswald's "suspicious behavior,"  "How about the 999 BILLION beyond-suspicious actual actions of the bigshot authorities in and around JFKA?"  Please, he listens to you, respects you.

Thanks a lot, Roy. It is nice to see that people listen and care.

Hi Vince,

I just finished listening to your interview. It was excellent, and sure didn't feel like 90 minutes. I had not heard about Thomas Shipman before, and that was a fascinating story. I'm getting Who's Who In The Secret Service for myself for Christmas. I look forward to reading it. It's great to read your posts on this forum and to have the opportunity to benefit from your expertise.

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Hi Vince,

I just finished listening to your interview. It was excellent, and sure didn't feel like 90 minutes. I had not heard about Thomas Shipman before, and that was a fascinating story. I'm getting Who's Who In The Secret Service for myself for Christmas. I look forward to reading it. It's great to read your posts on this forum and to have the opportunity to benefit from your expertise.

Thanks!

Thanks, Denny! Yes- I found that out by pure happenstance (about Shipman).