The Education Forum

Don Hewitt

On 12/12/2018 at 10:57 PM, Paul Brancato said:

What is the one piece of hard evidence you refer to? Maybe I’m being dense, but the question is honest.

Me too.  I am intrigued.  Because I was privileged to see a possibly uncut copy of one of the Zapruder films early-on -- in NYC in 1964 -- I always questioned what Dan Rather was up to.  I would like to know his agenda. 

Edited by Pamela Brown

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/8/2018 at 11:10 PM, James DiEugenio said:

1.) I  suspect that Dulles was also an advisor to the program.

There is evidence to that effect, but I am not at liberty to reveal it right now.

It was part of the declassified docs.  You know the stuff that the MSM says has nothing of value in it.

2.)  Very good point Ron.  CBS had to have been tied in to the WC before that day of the report's release.  As Mark Lane wrote, when he and DeAntonio looked at the outtakes from the 1964 program they were taken aback.  Because whenever a witness would say something that did not jibe with the WR, they would cut and start over and repeat it until they got the answer they wanted.  No one can read over 800 pages in a day, or in this case, just a few hours.  And then put together a two hour documentary.  It is flatly impossible.   CBS had either the report of a summary in advance, and they working on this from that summary weeks in advance.  And their intent was to back up that report and to place the imprimatur of CBS on it.  

But we now know that the CBS imprimatur in this case was worthless.  Since it was not an independent inquiry at all.

3.) To reply to Pamela, from my understanding, CBS ended up rejecting Baker due to the work of attorney Carol Hewett, no relation to Don since name is spelled differently.  Carol, one of the best researchers I knew, spent months on the Baker case. She did a very through investigation since she was a practicing lawyer and had access to many databases.  She ended up thinking that Baker was delusional.

Thanks, Jimmie.  I was aware of that.  Do you happen to know just what areas she was researching?  

On 12/12/2018 at 4:49 AM, Ken Rheberg said:

Following this simple trail leads to that one piece of hard evidence.  Will anyone go there?  Probably not.  No one has publicly gone there for over 55 years now. Maybe it's about time.

I'm bumping this thread as I also would like to know what the one piece of hard evidence is.