The Education Forum

A Lie Too Big To Fail by Lisa Pease

Micah Mileto

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

If Sirhan did not do it can someone explain why in multiple interviews he confessed?  Was he hypnotized in the 1980's?  

Sirhan confessed to having a possible motive, but didn't confess to planning or remembering the shooting. Also, the questions and answers for his 1980's interview were planned in advance.

10 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

If Sirhan did not do it can someone explain why in multiple interviews he confessed?  Was he hypnotized in the 1980's?  

He never confessed.  He still can't remember what happened.  He admitted that he must have done it based on what he was told.  But he still didn't remember doing it.

Was he hypnotized in the 80's?  He's been hypnotized since before the assassination regarding it and still is.  It's detailed in Lisa's book.  Sound's like you've not read it.  

Dr. Daniel Brown discerned 10 years ago that Sirhan remembered quite a bit under hypnosis, including going into range mode when prompted with the appropriate trigger - firing at a target on a firing range.  It's all detailed over several pages, as well as Dr. Brown's qualifications.

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Featured_Sirhan_Parole_Hearing_Transcripts.html

https://whowhatwhy.org/2016/02/16/the-full-story-of-the-sirhan-sirhan-parole-hearing/

Edited by Ron Bulman

7 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

He never confessed.  He still can't remember what happened.  He admitted that he must have done it based on what he was told.  But he still didn't remember doing it.

Was hehttps://whowhatwhy.org/2016/02/16/the-full-story-of-the-sirhan-sirhan-parole-hearing/ hypnotized in the 80's?  He's been hypnotized since before the assassination regarding it and still is.  It's detailed in Lisa's book.  Sound's like you've not read it.  

Dr. Daniel Brown discerned 10 years ago that Sirhan remembered quite a bit under hypnosis, including going into range mode when prompted with the appropriate trigger - firing at a target on a firing range.  It's all detailed over several pages, as well as Dr. Brown's qualifications.

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Featured_Sirhan_Parole_Hearing_Transcripts.html

https://whowhatwhy.org/2016/02/16/the-full-story-of-the-sirhan-sirhan-parole-hearing/

Ron,

You somehow said "He never confessed."

I mean, for you to say that, it is incredible (I could use many other words but I am being polite).

Watch the Inside Edition interview with David Frost.  He did confess (contrary to your incorrect assertion) and even explained his motive.  That is a fact which you hopefully cannot dispute unless you are claiming he was hypnotized then.

No, I have not read her book.  I do not need to read it to know what he admitted to in an interview.

Sounds like you need to do some research of the historical facts.

If you have information disputing his interview, please share.  But, please do not say things that simply are not true.

Again, the interview is there for you to watch.  I hope you do before you respond.

6 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

Sirhan confessed to having a possible motive, but didn't confess to planning or remembering the shooting. Also, the questions and answers for his 1980's interview were planned in advance.

Do you have any citations that the 1980's interviews were "planned in advance".  Do you mean he was told what to say?  By whom?  For what reason?  He lied then?  Which interviews specifically?  What proof of this do you have?

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Ron,

You somehow said "He never confessed."

I mean, for you to say that, it is incredible (I could use many other words but I am being polite).

Watch the Inside Edition interview with David Frost.  He did confess (contrary to your incorrect assertion) and even explained his motive.  That is a fact which you hopefully cannot dispute unless you are claiming he was hypnotized then.

No, I have not read her book.  I do not need to read it to know what he admitted to in an interview.

Sounds like you need to do some research of the historical facts.

If you have information disputing his interview, please share.  But, please do not say things that simply are not true.

Again, the interview is there for you to watch.  I hope you do before you respond.

No link?  You want me to look for it?

And let me be clear, I am not saying he is or is not guilty.  I am not giving my opinion whether there was or was not a conspiracy.

I am merely asking a simple question, that is, as he confessed multiple times, how do people get around that?

Is there any information which has come out which mitigates his prior confessions and statements?

Thanks.

26 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Yes, I've seen this before.  They admit at the start he is pandering for parole.  Almost like he was coached.  Frost doesn't push him.

Why were you in the pantry?  Why did you have the gun with you?  Do you remember a girl in a Polka Dot Dress?

On 6/10/2019 at 12:24 AM, Cory Santos said:

Do you have any citations that the 1980's interviews were "planned in advance".  Do you mean he was told what to say?  By whom?  For what reason?  He lied then?  Which interviews specifically?  What proof of this do you have?

Thanks.

Sirhan's brother told Lisa Pease. Pease said this in her CSPAN talk.

• 2 weeks later...

Killing RFK was the second subversion of the public will in my lifetime.  It gave us Nixon who gave us Warren Omissioner Ford.  Of course the first was JFK, which gave us Johnson and Vietnam.  The third time was the October Surprise resulting in Reagan Bush.  Reagan was shot, not fatally and we almost had Bush sooner rather than later.  But Reagan calmed down and started sleeping through cabinet meetings.  After 12 years of them the public could stand no more and Clinton was anointed.  Then came Florida and four years later Ohio.  Then 2016, Russian help or not, Hillary won, like it or not.  That's at least 6 times in my 62 years, unless you include the assassination of Dukakis.

https://www.commondreams.org/views06/0601-34.htm

Thanks Jim.

Edited by Ron Bulman