The Education Forum

NEWLY-RELEASED November 5 1993 photos of JFK's suit, shirt and tie from 11/22/63!

In order to speak about the SBT or a throat shot from the front one needs to agree on where the bullet struck.  For the SBT, one needs to connect the hole in the tie (throat wound) to an area on John Connally.  This spot would be just below the right nipple of John Connally where the bullet exited his chest.  This angle would look something like this:

amipa-kennedy-puffed-cheeks-sbt.jpg

If you assume this to be true you do not have to argue about the jacket and shirt bunching upward.  This angle matches one of the holes in JFK's back.

Edited by John Butler

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, if you want to argue for a front shot then you would need to align the front throat wound with a gunshot wound in the president's back.  The hole in the tie (front throat wound) can be aligned with one of several spots on JFK's back.  This is what people have done by choosing various spots for the back wound.  This would look like this:

amipa-kennedy-throat-shot.jpg

The more reasonable conjecture is No. 2 which has a shot passing through the windshield and exiting at a spot more in tune with the autopsy wound placement.

8 hours ago, John Butler said:

Or, if you want to argue for a front shot then you would need to align the front throat wound with a gunshot wound in the president's back.  The hole in the tie (front throat wound) can be aligned with one of several spots on JFK's back.  This is what people have done by choosing various spots for the back wound.  This would look like this:

amipa-kennedy-throat-shot.jpg

The more reasonable conjecture is No. 2 which has a shot passing through the windshield and exiting at a spot more in tune with the autopsy wound placement.

This photo shows the jacket elevated into the hairline. All the Elm St photos show a normal amount of shirt collar above the top of the jacket collar.

JFK’s jacket dropped in Dealey Plaza.

Unless you think he was shot earlier in the motorcade and kept smiling and waving...

Edited by Cliff Varnell

This topic has passed on and dropped off the first page due to lack of interest.  Maybe, rightfully so.  However, I am bringing it back because I found a different photo of the hole in the back of JFK's shirt.  It appears to be different from other photos.  From these difference in the holes and the different ages of the images I can only conclude that the shirt hole in the 1993 photo is manufactured evidence therefore not usable for court purposes or theorizing.  The left hand photo has a horizontal hole and in the right hand photo of 1993 appears to have a vertical hole.  The question is how does the 1964 hole cut by the FBI reqrow shirt material (loose threads and narrowing the top of the hole) in the 1993 photo?

jfk-shirt-hole-comparison-3a.jpg

Looks to me as though two vertical notches, one box and one below,  of material have been cut into the original horizontal hole in the left photo. Probably for samples. The left photo looks as though it is the outside of the shirt, the centre one the inside.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

On 12/28/2018 at 2:08 AM, John Butler said:

This topic has passed on and dropped off the first page due to lack of interest.  Maybe, rightfully so.  However, I am bringing it back because I found a different photo of the hole in the back of JFK's shirt.  It appears to be different from other photos.  From these difference in the holes and the different ages of the images I can only conclude that the shirt hole in the 1993 photo is manufactured evidence therefore not usable for court purposes or theorizing.  The left hand photo has a horizontal hole and in the right hand photo of 1993 appears to have a vertical hole.  The question is how does the 1964 hole cut by the FBI reqrow shirt material (loose threads and narrowing the top of the hole) in the 1993 photo?

John,

You read the FBI report regarding the Secret Service handing over to the FBI lab JFK's clothing late in the evening of 11-23-63.......the second photo was taken after sections had been cut by the FBI lab surrounding the bullet hole to look for traces of metal...the shirt was then again photograghed in mid 1964 to be included in the warren report.....photo 3 is from a different view to number 2 the fibres of the cotton shirt pushing thru upwards toward the camera and the now elongated hole in the shirt is what you would expect to see after the FBI made its cuts.......

In the picture below i marked the cut areas in RED    the bullet hole in Yellow.

Edited by Adam Johnson

Thanks Adam for the date on the left hand photo.  Maybe this next montage will be clearer.  They are not the same holes.

jfk-shirt-holes-comarison-4.jpg

I have added extra lines to show that the left and right sides of the holes are not the same.

jfk-shirt-holes-comarison-4a.jpg

To me this indicates tampering with evidence.

Edited by John Butler