The Education Forum

“Hogwash” by the silly wc rascals.

Cory Santos

55 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Was this photo before or after Ford moved the location? Lol.

Doesn't really matter. Because, as I just outlined previously, the WC didn't really rely on the crappy Rydberg drawing at all. Because if they HAD relied on it, we wouldn't find the wound where it is in Commission Exhibit 903 and in all of those "opposite angle" photographs.

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

The car is flat [when it was in the Dallas garage on 5/24/64], not on a downslope.  You have to understand how bad this shows it's not a scientific recreation.

They subtracted the 3-degree, 9-minute slope of Elm when they went to the garage. Out on the street, the angle is 21+ degrees from the sixth-floor window to the inshoot wound on JFK's back. When the slope of Elm is taken off, the angle becomes 17.72 degrees (based, of course, on the "average" angle between Zapruder frames 210 and 225, which is the "range" of frames the WC was using for the SBT hit).

And so, as we can easily see, SOME slack MUST be given to the WC's tests....because their re-creation is being based on just an AVERAGE angle between Z210 and 225 in the first place. So unless JFK was hit at exactly Z217.5 (which is quite unlikely), then the angles and measurements ARE going to be slightly off.

But CTers can't permit any "slack" or "leeway" to be given to Mr. Specter & Company, can they? For a CTer, if it's not 100% exact to the millimeter, then we must toss the re-enactments in the trash can. Right? Come on! That's a ridiculously rigid mindset to have. Don't you agree?

Edited by David Von Pein

On 1/15/2019 at 5:22 AM, David Von Pein said:

You can't possibly tell what Specter's precise "right to left" angle is from that side-on view in the CE903 photo. Why pretend you can?

Zoomed-in view of CE903....

CE903-Zoomed.png

Yeh i Can         its from Left to Right  

Point A is the Tie Knot of Kennedy stand in .....Point B is the nipple of John Connally stand in   Point C if you want to add another one is Arlen's left hand....guess where Arlens right hand is.....outside the car 

Edited by Adam Johnson

51 minutes ago, Adam Johnson said:

...it's from Left to Right.

I think you're confused. And your little markings on the CE903 picture are totally meaningless. You can't just start drawing lines on a 2D picture and get 3-dimensional results. It's impossible.

Commission-Exhibit-903.jpg

Edited by David Von Pein

On 1/16/2019 at 1:09 AM, David Von Pein said:

Anyway, I think you're confused. And your little markings on the CE903 picture are totally meaningless.

Plus, you can't just start drawing lines on a 2D picture and get 3-dimensional results. It's impossible.

Commission-Exhibit-903.jpg

Try this one David......Arlens left hand is reaching inside the car....Arlens right hand is out side the car.....Therefore A Left to Right trajectory

Edited by Adam Johnson

Game Set Match ....Logic, Reason and Common Sense.

Your welcome David to meet me in Dealey Plaza in late August early Sept 2019....Happy to buy you lunch and a beer and show you the error of your ways in person.

Regards,

Adam

PS anyone else gunna be in Dallas late August early Sept would love to get together for another walk thru the plaza, (i was there in 1997 and 2001) When i was like Jon Snow////I knew nothing.

Edited by Adam Johnson

5 hours ago, Adam Johnson said:

Try this one David......Arlen's left hand is reaching inside the car....Arlen's right hand is out side the car.....Therefore A Left to Right trajectory

What does the position of Specter's RIGHT hand have to do with anything?

And: the last photo you used isn't good at all for your "Left to Right" purposes. That's a photo from the SS re-enactment, using a standard Lincoln car. That's not a stretch Lincoln like SS-100-X.

Here's the correct angle (slightly Right to Left):

From-Dale-Myers-Computer-Animation.jpg

Edited by David Von Pein

5 minutes ago, Adam Johnson said:

David, no one is driving that car.......that can't be safe!

And I just noticed that Jackie & Nellie have been kidnapped out of the car too! (Plus Kellerman.)

I'm calling Chief Curry right now! Something's not right here!

And in addition to the multiple kidnappings, I also noticed that somebody stole Adam Johnson's and Jim DiEugenio's apostrophe keys too!

There oughta be a law!

Edited by David Von Pein

4 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

What does the position of Specter's RIGHT hand have to do with anything?

And: the last photo you used isn't good at all for your "Left to Right" purposes. That's a photo from the SS re-enactment, using a standard Lincoln car. That's not a stretch Lincoln like SS-100-X.

Here's the correct angle (slight Right to Left):

From-Dale-Myers-Computer-Animation.jpg

Taillight to center line is slight?  Hardly.

DVP: Totally untrue. Arlen Specter and the Warren Commission could have very easily determined the location of the back wound from the autopsy report ("14 cm. from the tip of the right acromion process and 14 cm. below the tip of the right mastoid process"). And that's no doubt what they did. Even if they did look at the autopsy photo, they wouldn't have relied ONLY on that photo. They would have utilized the best measurement for the back wound---which was in the autopsy report.

Does this guy ever get tired of putting his foot in his mouth?  Let me quote from Pierre Finck through the auspices of the ARRB, a body which DVP has never quoted from to my knowledge, and for good reason.  In relation to the 14 cm BS:

"These are not fixed landmarks, and unless the length of the neck and the position of the body on the autopsy table are known, the measurement is forensically useless. The forensically prescribed fixed body landmark used as the point of reference for locating a trauma suspected of being a through and through wound should have been Kennedy's vertebrae.  The correct medicolegal procedure would have been to locate the wound by measuring from the top of the head down the midline or the spine of the body.  In his ARRB interview FInck conceded to Jeremy Gunn that JFK's spine, a fixed landmark, was the correct and only point of reference to determine the accurate location of this posterior wound." (McKnight, Breach of Trust, pp. 178-79, emphasis added)

The reason  the 14 cm nuttiness was used was to disguise the true location of the back wound. Because by using that terminology, the location, as McKnight notes above, is allowed to drift.

(FYI, the mastoid process is part of the ear! Why anyone would use that to locate a back wound is DVP's secret.  Because its baloney.)

Edited by James DiEugenio

55 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

(FYI, the mastoid process is part of the ear! Why anyone would use that to locate a back wound is DVP's secret.  Because [it's] baloney.)

MY secret?? You're too funny, Jim.

Anyway, don't blame me. I didn't do the autopsy. Go blame Humes for measuring from the mastoid.

(Oh, wait, you DO blame Humes, right? And he's nothing but a l-i-a-r, to boot. So he's both incompetent AND a l-i-a-r, correct?)

Edited by David Von Pein

We don't know who wrote the report we have today.

Because as Humes admitted to the ARRB, he not only deep sixed his notes, but also his original report.  (McKnight, p. 165)

McKnight goes on to add that this likely happened right after the murder of Oswald in Galloway's office. (ibid, p. 163)

Its your secret since you do not divulge this information when you make your silly assertions.

33 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

We don't know who wrote the [autopsy] report we have today.

The above ridiculous sentence was written by a person who, just three sentences later, accused me of making "silly assertions".

Jim never gets tired of providing his readers with a non-stop flow of Pot/Kettle irony.

Edited by David Von Pein