The Education Forum

Logic seems to suggest...

In my opinion, logic seems to suggest a conspiracy would have to have originated from J. Edgar Hoover, or from someone with the authority and ability to tell J. Edgar Hoover what the official story was going to be.

Since few people seem to believe that an assassination plot is the FBI's type of thing, I'd guess that it's more likely this instruction to Hoover came from outside. But who really had the authority to tell Hoover (either before the assassination or immediately afterward) that a lone nut was to be the assigned patsy? Who even had the ability to speak to Hoover one on one, much less have the authority to get him to follow an instruction such as this?

There seems to be at least one obvious person who fits the bill, but I wanted to pose the questions to the forum before doing any more guessing.

Thanks!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting line of questioning Denny... yet the real crime occurs at Bethesda with what GALLOWAY , KENNEY & BURKLEY have
Humes, Boswell and Finck sign off to...

Hoover and the FBI had access to all the evidence... they could fashion any story they wanted...  yet we know Hoover was covering for the CIA....

Hoover had never really been in the top echelon of control... he was just of tool of those up there...

5a85f897a05a9_Bethesdaplayers-DJchart.thumb.jpg.5718cca54f3da450c755a2ccec2d2fa3.jpg

James Jesus Angleton.  Pictures of Hoover and Tolson doing the do?  Blackmail?  FBI would say whatever the CIA dictated?  Angleton was the liaison for the CIA regarding both the FBI and Warren Omission was he not?

Edited by Ron Bulman

14 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Interesting line of questioning Denny... yet the real crime occurs at Bethesda with what GALLOWAY , KENNEY & BURKLEY have
Humes, Boswell and Finck sign off to...

Hoover and the FBI had access to all the evidence... they could fashion any story they wanted...  yet we know Hoover was covering for the CIA....

Hoover had never really been in the top echelon of control... he was just of tool of those up there...

I agree. I was going to mention Bethesda, but I didn't want to clutter up my original post with too much stuff. Rich right wing oilmen and the Mafia are certainly powerful and had motives, but could they get into the operating room at Bethesda? My instinct says it is unlikely.

For me, this is part of trying to untangle the puzzle. A lot of time and effort was spent making Oswald look like a Castro & Russian sympathizer, and it would have been easy for the government to use JFK's assassination as pretext for attacking Cuba and/or the USSR. Yet the cover story of Oswald acting completely alone appears to have been implemented almost immediately. Some seem to theorize that that indicates the conspirators and those doing the cover-up were two different groups. I find that hard to believe. I also don't believe that Hoover and the FBI would have immediately jumped in of their own volition and almost immediately start covering up a crime that they didn't know the truth about.

All the logic seems to indicate that either Hoover must have been told in advance by someone fairly high ranking or that there was someone above Hoover that was able to get in contact with him minutes after the assassination and tell him how the lone assassin scenario was going to go down. Angleton? Helms? LeMay? LBJ? Someone else?

9 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

James Jesus Angleton.  Pictures of Hoover and Tolson doing the do?  Blackmail?  FBI would say whatever the CIA dictated?  Angleton was the liaison for the CIA regarding both the FBI and Warren Omission was he not?

I believe I've seen Angleton named in several books; Mary's Mosaic, Oswald And The CIA, and another one I can't recall off the top of my head that mentioned he was seen at a location possibly rummaging for evidence as he was alleged to have done in Mary's Mosaic. He certainly seems to be a suspicious individual with the means and opportunity.

1 hour ago, Denny Zartman said:

I agree. I was going to mention Bethesda

Any attempt to define the culprits of the assassination has to include Bethesda. The military is usually involved in a coup and they were most definitely needed. When I first read Finck's testimony that there were "admirals and generals" in the autopsy theater, giving instructions to the Lt Col who was performing the job, I felt revulsion and then anger. It hasn't stopped.

I should add that above the names at the top of the diagram I posted (the sponsors) would be Bundy, Harriman, Rockefeller, McCoy...  just sayin'

==

So Robert... is it Lemay who orders Galloway despite the Air Force v Navy problem?
or do you think the order comes from the JCS... Lemay or Naval Chief Anderson David L McDonald who was made Chief in August 1963

2 hours ago, Robert Harper said:

Any attempt to define the culprits of the assassination has to include Bethesda

Joint%20Chiefs%20with%20JFK%201963_zpsuq

David McDonald:
ADM_McDonald,_David_Lamar_(2).jpg

======

Not "doing the do" yet maybe a little dancing after a romantic dinner?

12 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

hoovertolson.jpg.7324bb9aadc72f2818a2226b6b304e72.jpg

3 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

I believe I've seen Angleton named in several books

https://www.amazon.com/Wilderness-Mirrors-David-C-Martin/dp/0060130377/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_14_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=JD254C3WSCGNFJCNQ5M0 

This one deals only with Angleton and William Harvey..  very interesting book.

Edited by David Josephs

I also don't believe that Hoover and the FBI would have immediately jumped in of their own volition and almost immediately start covering up a crime that they didn't know the truth about.  Denny Zartman.

That has always been my problem with the whole case.  It just never made sense to me that people in powerful positions would start creating the 'single shooter' story before they had done any investigation.  Hoover was talking to Johnson on the phone, literally hours after the assassination, saying it was this man, Oswald.  At the same time, many people in Dealey Plaza were telling the police they saw smoke in the trees of the grassy knoll, plus Senator Yarborough said he smelled gunpowder( this at ground level). 

So, without question, the people that needed to know, knew!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2018 at 4:56 PM, David Josephs said:

o Robert... is it Lemay who orders Galloway despite the Air Force v Navy problem?

I haven't a clue..I assume they were all in on it. I remain bothered that Dr. Burkley seemed to attach more loyalty to military service than to truth. His cryptic note during the Church committee and his failure to expand during his oral testimony ("I would not like to be quoted on that") puts him in my do-not-trust dept. In Manchester's book, Burkley "knelt" next to Jackie on the plane and suggested that since JFK was a Navy man, perhaps Bethesda was preferable to Walter Reed. The only doctor who was at Parkland and Bethesda could have opened the proverbial can of worms if he had had the inner strength to do so; he didn't.

Cardinal Spellman, Hoover, Roy Cohn, worked very closely together, some referred to them as the Three Evil Queens.  It was Hoover that suggested Cohn for the McCarthy Hearings.

Two conspiracies, one the assassination, the other the cover-up, 'for the good of the country'.

It was easy for Cardinal Spellman to get his 33rd degree Mason Hoover, to suppress all evidence of multiple shooters found by low-level FBI agents.

Henry Luce ran the cover-up in Rockefeller Center, across the street from Spellmans Palace at St Patricks Cathedral.

More Musings:

I have always believed that the assassination of President Kennedy was an Executive Branch decision.  The cover up wouldn't work unless all were involved.  Vice President Johnson has never been given sufficient recognition for his role as the leader of the various groups in the Executive Branch in the assassination and the cover up. 

Edited by John Butler

On 12/27/2018 at 9:56 AM, David Josephs said:

I should add that above the names at the top of the diagram I posted (the sponsors) would be Bundy, Harriman, Rockefeller, McCoy...  just sayin'

==

So Robert... is it Lemay who orders Galloway despite the Air Force v Navy problem?
or do you think the order comes from the JCS... Lemay or Naval Chief Anderson David L McDonald who was made Chief in August 1963

Joint%20Chiefs%20with%20JFK%201963_zpsuq

David McDonald:
ADM_McDonald,_David_Lamar_(2).jpg

======

Not "doing the do" yet maybe a little dancing after a romantic dinner?

hoovertolson.jpg.7324bb9aadc72f2818a2226b6b304e72.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Wilderness-Mirrors-David-C-Martin/dp/0060130377/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_14_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=JD254C3WSCGNFJCNQ5M0 

This one deals only with Angleton and William Harvey..  very interesting book.

I agree with David here.  Nothing could have happened unless the JCS approved it.  If you notice nothing happened to the Russians, Castro, Mob, CIA, FBI, DOJ, Secret Service and the Executive Branch.

This was simply a coup-d'etat by the U.S. Government on the U.S. Government.

I think what's needed is a broader study of history of the past 500 years in determining who gave the order to kill JFK.  I wonder if the mods would allow a discussion of the Lincoln Assassination?  This would be only for learning more about the JFK assassination.   After that, we can look at a few more Presidents killed by the same group.  Some Royalty like the Czar, Henry IV, etc.  FDR was most likely murdered according to his doctor.  Some Popes like John Paul I.  Some went the other way around and were allowed to live comfortably in South America, like Bormann, and Adolph. (the Ratlines.)

The Lincoln assassination is fascinating, and a lot of info available online as well.  Once you put it all together, it all falls into place about JFK.

Here's a good book to get you started:

https://www.amazon.com/Responsibility-Assassination-Appendix-Containing-Conversations-ebook/dp/B010QGH9L0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1547139372&sr=8-1&keywords=rome's+responsibility+for+the+assassination+of+abraham+lincoln

This was recently posted on youtube. It has only 52 total views.......Its the first TV interview given by a warren commissioner in 1967 and was cut from the broadcast apparently.........

Video intro by youtube poster......"CBS - willing participants in Operation Mockingbird - produced a special in 1967 to bring legitimacy to the Warren Commission. This interview with Chairman of the Establishment John J McCloy was cut. Probably because you can see him lying through his teeth."

PLEASE PLEASE watch it, he spends the first few minutes saying how honorable and esteemed these commission members were then in describing his being on the 6th floor in the snipers window drops the biggest Oh My God clanger of all time(and which could be why the segment wasn't broadcast)   @ 04.20sec

Edited by Adam Johnson