The Education Forum

JFK and Far Right Conspiracy Rhetoric

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

See, the point is, the JBS represented everything that the Rockefellers did not like about the rightwing of the GOP.  But it was that strain that really took over in 1964 and more or less marginalized Nelson Rockefeller's influence in the party.

Rockefeller at the 1964 Republican Convention.

The video is six minutes long: 

"You control the audience, and I'll control my speech."

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4583565/rockefeller-64-convention

Steve Thomas

D. J . Mulloy's book on the JBS is the best book on the subject.  There is not one sentence in there about any such buy out.

If such were the case, then Welch would not have had to convene that meeting with about 30 business executives.

Gary Allen, if you read the article, then because one of the foremost critics of Rockefeller.  He began with the JBS publishing house.

We're on two different tracks here.   you're never going to see a public check signing event covered by all the media of George Soros funding the caravans from central america.  never going to happen, but indirectly, it's quite obvious.  Those almost 300 foundations that he's running with $18 billion are receiving money for something---and knowing the borderless Soros, I have a good idea.

From WND:    

The caravan is organized by a group called Pueblo sin Fronteras. But the effort is supported by the coalition CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project, which includes Catholic Legal Immigration Network, the American Immigration Council, the Refugee and Immigration Center for Education and Legal Services and the American Immigration Lawyers Association – thus the acronym CARA. At least three of the four groups are funded By George Soros’ Open Society Foundation, WND has confirmed.

You didn't see the CIA openly funding the Chicago 7, and the Students for a Democratic Society, SDS, back in the 60's.  It happened though, through the foundations controlled by the CIA.

When Welch retired from the candy business in 1956, he was flush with cash, whereas his own candy co. went bankrupt.   He was just an employee of his brothers company, and now he has money up the gazoonga.  I'd like to see where he got that kind of money being an employee.

So, as I said we're on two different tracks here, you're taking a politicians word, like Knight of Malta Rockefeller as their only stance, and thinking he's being upfront with you.  I gave the most important quote from Lenin, 'the best way to control the opposition is to lead it'.  Rockefellers created the JBS so they could collect money from their conservative opponents, and have it fall harmlessly with Welch, and not do any harm to the more left of the Republican Party.   Goldwater, and some of the far right wing groups were quite a threat back in 1964.

So this is the reason for the meeting with the 30 business executives, collect their money and let it harmlessly do nothing.  Why fight a real group when you can create your own, control it and the members, and the money.  Straight out of Vladimir Lenin.  Once Oliver and some others found out they had been had, they resigned.

There were others that resigned from the JBS along with Oliver, Dr William Pierce, for instance, a Nazi apologist.  The issue seems to be that JBS members could not talk about the 'Jewish Conspiracy'.  What kind of a far right wing org would not be talking about the so-called 'Jewish Conspiracy,'  ....so talk about Jews is forbidden by the JBS when it comes to  'communist infiltrators?  Come off it.  More proof that the JBS was controlled by the nutwork. (I don't agree, I call it some other kind of a religious conspiracy.  Some Jews are the frontmen for the Jesuits.)

DJ Mulloy's book does not go into detail about the running of the JBS, he simply believes that far right groups poorly understand history.  He's talking about right wingers in general.

Jim, I see that you feel very strongly about this, so I don't think I can change your mind, so I have nothing else to say.  Sometimes, motives of our leaders are hidden and deceptive, though.

7 hours ago, Robert Card said:

A non-globalist is a nationalist.   I knew when I wrote 'non-globalist' that it sounded corny, so sorry about that.  English is a second language for me.

Let's take the case of Harvey Weinstein, I mean the real case.  (I have to pay for this information, and I'm giving it to you for free.)

So why are they taking out Weinstein at this time when he's been accused of doing sexual assault and harassment since at least the early 90's, and some say the 70's?  Hillary, Obama, and Weinstein are global marxists, and so is Netanyahu, and the Likud Party, but Netanyahu is also a nationalist when it comes to Israel.   Weinstein has been in Israel for a long time throwing his money around promoting global marxism against the wishes of the Likud Party.  Netanyahu hated Obama, Hillary, and Weinstein, so much that Netanyahu called Obama everything but a n during Obama's Presidency.  The only person that could take out a big Jew, is another big Jew, so it was Netanyahu that took out Weinstein.  This globalist/nationalist war is going on all the time with plenty more examples, and both sides jockey for position.

Thanks Robert. I think there is another reason why Weinstein is going down now - Women’s empowerment. Powerful men are starting to be held accountable because times are changing. There is a long and provable history of women staying silent because going public was a losing proposition.

3 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thanks Robert. I think there is another reason why Weinstein is going down now - Women’s empowerment. Powerful men are starting to be held accountable because times are changing. There is a long and provable history of women staying silent because going public was a losing proposition.

As Rahm Emanuel said....'never let a serious crisis go to waste'.

Can we back up here and re educate me? Please do so, I've eaten crow before, not enjoyable but humbling.  The CIA was created after World War II at the behest of Wall Street and the East Coast Establishment , the Power Elite to protect their international investments in bananas (US Fruit), diamonds to uranium in the Congo.  Goodyear rubber trees in Vietnam.  Fighting Communism and the Cold War was a purposeful distraction from their true purpose. 

Rockefeller owned the bank the Dulles brothers worked for as Lawyers for many years before going into official public service.  Angleton was a subordinate of Allen Dulles In WWII  and afterwards in the OSS.  Then so in the CIA.  He wouldn't have authorized without approval.  Even though technically Dulles wasn't boss at the time of the assassination.

Ron, I'm not sure what you're asking for in your comment.  "He wouldn't have authorized without approval."   What wouldn't he have authorized?  I assume you're talking about Angleton.

Starting with Knight of Malta General 'Wild Bill' Donovan receiving the Grand Cross of the Order of St Sylvester from Pope Pius XII in 1944 Rome, to James Jesus Angleton, OSS station chief for Rome during WW2, and also received a prestigous award from the Knights of Malta for his work in counterintelligence.   Later Angleton came back to run the 'Vatican Desk' at the CIA.

Then we have JFK who wanted to 'tear up the CIA into a thousand pieces and throw it into the wind."  A few weeks after the assassination, ex President Truman states in an op-ed,  “I think it has become necessary to take another look at the purpose and operations of our Central Intelligence Agency.”  He must have known that he created a monster, and that the CIA had something to do with the assassination.

There's a ton of info on the CIA, and it would take hours to write it all up.  Keep in mind JFK's speech on 'Secret Societies'.

I said I was through, but this came in this morning, and is so important that I must add this post script.   

"The Rockefellers were also active on the 'right wing' front through their sponsorship of the John Birch Society. To enable Robert Welch, a 32nd degree Mason, to devote all of his time to the Society, Nelson Rockefeller purchased his family firm, the Welch Candy Company, from him at a handsome price. Welch chose the principal officers of the Society from his acquaintances at the Council on Foreign Relations. For years afterwards, American patriots were puzzled by the consistent inability of the John Birch Society to move forward on any of its well-advertised 'anti-Communist' goals. The fact that the Society had been set up at the behest of the backers of the world Communist revolution may have played some role in this development. Other patriots wondered why most American conservative writers, including the present writer, were steadily blacklisted by the Society for some thirty years. Despite thousands of requests from would-be book buyers, the Society refused to review or list any of my books. After several decades of futility, the Society was totally discredited by its own record." --Eustace Mullins, Murder By Injection, Staunton VA: National Council for Medical Research, 1988: Pg. 340-1

if the above is not true, wouldn't the Rockefellers and Welch have sued the sh#t out of Mullins for libel?  Mullins was the biggest enemy of the nutwork there ever was.  Think of the opportunity it would have been to take him out.  This would confirm my statement that JBS was nothing more than a money collecting operation from right wingers.  Welch never accomplished anything in terms of 'anti-communism', and many anti-communist patriots were blacklisted.