Jump to content
The Education Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rich Pope

Best Book on JFK: The Hidden History of the JFK Assassination by Lamar Waldron

Recommended Posts

Researchers/authors/etc...

Don't pass-up the chance to read the best book written about the assassination.  It contains information withheld from the WC and also information recently made available to the public.

Rich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given that Lamar is a friend of mine I'll not say much (Jim D would have more comments I suspect) other than much of what Lamar wrote about in regard to AMWORLD and a planned invasion of Cuba in November 1963 has not proven in and does not to stand up well with the newer documents and materials we have since his book was published.  Its a risk all of us face when we work with a limited number of documents and then a flood comes along... we now have the detailed document chronology for AMWORLD and the project was only just buying its first equipment and organizing its first recruits as 1963 was ending.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been going to for a while.  Finally cleared space on the (bottom ) bookshelf by throwing legacy of secrecy in the fireplace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

Given that Lamar is a friend of mine I'll not say much (Jim D would have more comments I suspect) other than much of what Lamar wrote about in regard to AMWORLD and a planned invasion of Cuba in November 1963 has not proven in and does not to stand up well with the newer documents and materials we have since his book was published.  Its a risk all of us face when we work with a limited number of documents and then a flood comes along... we now have the detailed document chronology for AMWORLD and the project was only just buying its first equipment and organizing its first recruits as 1963 was ending.   

Larry,

Thanks for the reply.  I sent Lamar a Facebook message which included my email address.  I haven't heard back.  Could you pass along to him that I would like to establish a conversation about JFK?

Rich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll give it a shot Rich,  however I understand his health has not been great lately and I'm not sure when I might get a reply.  Most recently we have shared information on the MLK assassination and my friend Stu is the one who has been in closer touch with Lamar.  Lamar's well aware of my issues in regard to AMWORLD though; strangely we were both researching it independently before anyone else had really gone down that path (with the exception of my friend Garry Murr who is often years ahead of anyone else).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Larry.

I'm not to the part of the book on AMWORLD.  I got half-way through the book, then had to buy a notebook and start over, taking notes.  There are so many names (mob) that I couldn't keep track.  Maybe you can answer one question I have.  Lamar mentions two shooters brought in from Europe.  Does he offer in his book who he thinks all the shooters were?

Rich

Edited by Rich Pope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Rich, its been too long since I read Ultimate Sacrifice...I did email Lamar for you, will let you know if/ when he responds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Larry,

I greatly appreciate your kindness.  Thank you very much.

 

Rich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

Sorry Rich, its been too long since I read Ultimate Sacrifice...I did email Lamar for you, will let you know if/ when he responds.

Larry,

Okay.  I dug a little on the internet and it appears Lamar feels Johnny Roselli, Charles Nicoletti, Michael Mertz and a fourth (unidentified shooter) were there in Dealey Plaza.  Maybe the fourth, E. Howard Hunt's Lucien Sarti was the unidentified person.

Rich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I'd say those were the usual suspects - names that have been floated as suspects for decades.  Actually putting them in Dallas is another story.  As to Roselli, he would have had about a 24 - 36 hour period to get to Dallas and out since he was under FBI surveillance other than during that window.  Given how much time I've spent researching and writing about Roselli, I'll leave it to Lamar to prove him and the others in as a shooters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rich did not read that material I sent him.

He left out Bernard Barker.

In addition to the fact that, as Larry pointed out, its virtually impossible for Roselli to be there, why on earth, would you have someone as recognizable as Roselli anywhere near Dealey Plaza?  Secondly, why would you have Barker and Roselli as riflemen anyway?  What record of marksmanship did they have?

Rich, please read those articles.  This is called the Education Forum for a reason.

Over at Duncan McRae's all they do is share their own prejudices.  Here, we actually try and surface information and debate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Larry,

Which, by a winding road...I'm sure you're familiar with James Files and his interviews when he was in prison.  He seems to implicate the same people Lamar implicates.  Do you think he does this because he read some books on JFK or do you think he is for real?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Rich did not read that material I sent him.

He left out Bernard Barker.

In addition to the fact that, as Larry pointed out, its virtually impossible for Roselli to be there, why on earth, would you have someone as recognizable as Roselli anywhere near Dealey Plaza?  Secondly, why would you have Barker and Roselli as riflemen anyway?  What record of marksmanship did they have?

Rich, please read those articles.  This is called the Education Forum for a reason.

Over at Duncan McRae's all they do is share their own prejudices.  Here, we actually try and surface information and debate it.

James, 

I looked at the links you posted.  Honestly, I'm just trying to wrap my mind around all the names and places I read on this forum.  I have mentioned Bernard Barker in a post somewhere on this forum, he was behind the fence on the grassy knoll.  So was it Barker and Sarti behind the fence, or was it Barker and Files?  Because Roselli claimed he was in the storm drain with a .38 (with silencer).  I don't make him a rifleman at all.

Edited by Rich Pope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the answer to your question would be neither (for what its worth when the Barker identification was made it was at a sanitarium and the individual being question was so nervous that the Doctor later said he would have agreed with anything suggested to him just to be left alone).  As to Files, he named names he may have read in books (his Warden confirmed he had access to a library with JFK assassination books in it) but also names that were simply familiar in the general conversation among the low level Chicago gang members with whom he circulated. The files story is convoluted and is has been so frequently deconstructed that it should have disappeared long ago...but clearly never will.  I once had pages of personal emails from the man who "discovered" him and then found him to be a fraud.   He was far more convincing then Files.

My best advice is to look for the names of people who had provable, operational experience with infiltration, exfilitaration, ambush tactics and even rifle based assassination attempts - you will find those type of folks in my own recent blog posts - but they won't be Mafia street guys or hit men.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...