The Education Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rich Pope

Best Book on JFK: The Hidden History of the JFK Assassination by Lamar Waldron

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:03 AM, Ron Bulman said:

Been going to for a while.  Finally cleared space on the (bottom ) bookshelf by throwing legacy of secrecy in the fireplace. 

Ron,

Come on...that was just mean.  You're not that guy.  

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:40 PM, Larry Hancock said:

Sorry Rich, its been too long since I read Ultimate Sacrifice...I did email Lamar for you, will let you know if/ when he responds.

Larry,

Did Lamar ever get back in touch with you?

Rich

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 5:23 PM, Larry Hancock said:

No he did not ...the message made it to him with no bounce but no reply...

Larry,

Okay.  I really do appreciate you trying.  Thanks again.

Rich

I also have to admit that I've been personally out of contact with Lamar for a couple of years,  my research partner Stu Wexler has been our prime contact.  Thought it was worth an email outreach though.  I don't know what Lamar is working on these days, years ago he had a deal for a movie based on Ultimate Sacrifice but as far as I can tell nothing came of it...at least not to date.

7 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

I also have to admit that I've been personally out of contact with Lamar for a couple of years,  my research partner Stu Wexler has been our prime contact.  Thought it was worth an email outreach though.  I don't know what Lamar is working on these days, years ago he had a deal for a movie based on Ultimate Sacrifice but as far as I can tell nothing came of it...at least not to date.

Larry,

I think he mentions the movie deal in his newest book.  But when I Googled it, I came up empty handed.