The Education Forum

Deep Truth Journal Inaugural issue

Deep Truth Journal

In this 130-page inaugural issue of DTJ, we have gathered together some of the most respected historical and political researchers ever assembled in one publication.

https://afpstore.americanfreepress.net/product/deep-truth-journal-a-journal-of-deep-political-historical-research/?fbclid=IwAR3Wh1yACGIae4-N7IST2D2W46sgqmfiRdCXRBKF453X5b42D6JQEJnnYrA

You can buy it at Alibris also.

At Alibris they mistakenly put my name on it as editor.  I only contributed the cover story on the murder of Dag Hammarskjold..

Once that is corrected, I will post that as a sales link.

Here is the way to get it through Alibris:

https://www.alibris.com/search/books/isbn/9781937787561?invid=15128384888

I really encourage everyone to buy this first issue and read it and spread the news.  With authors like Lisa Pease, Doug Horne, Bill Davy, Joe Greene, Jim Hougan and myself, this is the only outlet I know that has the potential to revive the gold standard: Ramparts Magazine of the sixties.  I mean a favorable article on Jim Garrison in a national magazine today?  

The reason we should get behind it is simple: the liberal blogosphere did not do what many of us hoped it would.  I for one really thought that this would be the time, after Jeb Bush stole the election for his brother--when, with the lack of constraints of cyberspace, a new journalism could finally emerge, one reminiscent of Art Kunkin and Warren Hinckle.  To put it mildly, the likes of Markos Moulitsas and Arianna Huffington, and Jonathan Marshall, did not live up to the hopes I had.  They were, in their own way, as constricted and compromised as the MSM, which they actually wanted to be a part of.

Well, S.T. Patrick is not so constricted.  He has put together a really attractive four-color, glossy papered national magazine with JFK on the COVER!  How he got that picture of Kennedy getting the news of Lumumba's death I will never know.  But he did get the rights.  Just with that you should buy it.  Because that picture shows who JFK was and how he was different than Ike and LBJ. 

So please order the zine, read it, and spread it around. Its what we need and do not have: a right cross to the face of Tom Brokaw.  By now it has become obvious: We have to build our own media and we have to do what we can to support it.

End of story.  Now go order Deep Truth Journal.

Thanks, and I really hope everyone spreads the word also Rob. 

And order the magazine too. 

For reasons I stated above, the republic needs it.The liberal blogosphere did not come through.

Good Paul, thanks so much for your support.