The Education Forum

10 hours ago, Robert Card said:

Paul, do you think JFK Jr was trying to tell us who killed his father with his GEORGE magazine, .........George Bush?

Robert,

I'm not sure if you are aware of the connection between George DeM and George HW Bush - DeM wrote Mr. Bush a letter asking for help with the HSCA investigators in the 70's, which GHWB replied with a nicely worded "no can do".  I think their connection is via the oil industry and the CIA.

george+and+george.PNG

Hope this helps.

Rick

Yes, I recall all of this.   This is the letter that De Mohrenschildt wrote to Bush:

Dear George,

You will excuse this hand-written letter. Maybe you will be able to bring a solution to the hopeless situation I find myself in.

My wife and I find ourselves surrounded by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed everywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by the situation.

I have been behaving like a damn fool ever since my daughter Nadya died from (cystic fibrosis) over three years ago. I tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H Oswald and must have angered a lot of people I do not know. But to punish an elderly man like myself and my highly nervous and sick wife is really too much.

Could you do something to remove the net around us? This will be my last request for help and I will not annoy you any more.

Good luck in your important job.

Thank you so much.

George de Mohrenschildt

I think he wrote some manuscript about LHO titled, "I'm a Patsy, I'm a Patsy".   That wasn't very smart of him, as the spy business doesn't like people with big mouths.

Posted (edited)

I’m in San Diego right now meeting with my former case officer.  When I get back home, I’ll try to address your request.  If I try to do it from memory, I’ll mess it up.

Edited by Rich Pope

Posted (edited)

"As you can imagine, I'm finding it interesting and challenging" reeks of "Back off now."

Edited by David Andrews

3 hours ago, David Andrews said:

"As you can imagine, I'm finding it interesting and challenging" reeks of "Back off now."

???

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 7:53 AM, Rich Pope said:

Carlos Marcello ordered the hit on JFK. 

The first agency contacted was the FBI.  The first conferences with its director John Edgar Hoover and Deputy Director William Sullivan were held on March 4th, 1963. 

On March 13 and 15, the next delicate contacts were made to Walter Jenkins and Abe Fortas, top aides of Vice President Lyndon B. Jonson.  Lyndon Johnson brought Cord Meyer into the plan and Cord chose William Harvey as the immediate overseer of the execution of the plot.  Cord Meyer enlisted the aide of David Morales who contacted Chicago mob leader Sam Giancana.  Giancana agreed to locate assassins "who could perform in a professional manner".  It was suggested that perhaps the recruitment might be better done outside of the United States.  Rather than involve the Sicilian Mafia, Giancana had one of his connections  contact someone in the Corsican Mafia and it was from the ranks of this Marsielle-based, well-knit, and very professional criminal organization that the 4 assassins were found.

The Corsicans would be flown to Canada at the end of October, met by members of the Mafia, and driven into the United States over the Windsor, Ontario, International Bridge.  They would remain in a Mafia safe house in the Detroit area and then be flown in a private aircraft to the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. 

Weapons for the assassination were two silenced .38-caliber pistols, two 7.65-mm surplus Argentine army Mausers, and a specially constructed .223-caliber rifle, which was cut down and modified from a standard NATO weapon.  Special bullets for the latter weapon, filled with mercury and designed to explode when entering a body, were manufactured and accompanied the weapon. 

As a side note, this is where James Files got his idea for claiming he was the one who used a Remington XP-100 Fireball to shoot the president from behind the grassy knoll, mercury bullets and all. 

In the first week of November the assassination team was flown to Dallas.  It was finally decided that there would be a shooter in the TSBD, sixth floor (Malcolm Wallace); a shooter in the ornamental bushes just before the underpass; Two English -speaking personnel in suits and equipped with false law enforcement identification in the railroad yard behind the second shooter (Lucien Sarti).

Johnny Roselli laughed when hearing that Oswald was the sole assassin of President Kennedy.  Roselli claimed that and his men delivered the fatal head shot that ended the president's life from the sewer drain and from the grassy knoll while police were running around like chickens with their heads cut-off. 

After the assassination, the Corsicans were flown to a safe house in Maryland, and there the Corsicans were killed, their bodies dissected, and put into crab pots.  The science of DNA had not yet been discovered, and what the famous soft-shelled crabs could not eat was to be dumped back into the water.  Bones do not float. 

There was also a shooter (Charles Nicoletti) on the second floor of the Dal-Tex building.  Dallas Uranium and Oil was a CIA front.  Lucien Sarti exited Dallas and headed for Mexico where he later left the country.

Sir, before you accuse "the Corsicans", I suggest you read this book
Vincent Quivy, Qui n'a pas tué John Kennedy, Seuil, 2013

2 minutes ago, François Carlier said:

Sir, before you accuse "the Corsicans", I suggest you read this book
Vincent Quivy, Qui n'a pas tué John Kennedy, Seuil, 2013

I’m a retired CIA Operations Officer.  My source on this fact is beyond reproach.  

On 1/2/2019 at 1:53 AM, Rich Pope said:

Carlos Marcello ordered the hit on JFK. 

The first agency contacted was the FBI.  The first conferences with its director John Edgar Hoover and Deputy Director William Sullivan were held on March 4th, 1963. 

On March 13 and 15, the next delicate contacts were made to Walter Jenkins and Abe Fortas, top aides of Vice President Lyndon B. Jonson.  Lyndon Johnson brought Cord Meyer into the plan and Cord chose William Harvey as the immediate overseer of the execution of the plot.  Cord Meyer enlisted the aide of David Morales who contacted Chicago mob leader Sam Giancana.  Giancana agreed to locate assassins "who could perform in a professional manner".  It was suggested that perhaps the recruitment might be better done outside of the United States.  Rather than involve the Sicilian Mafia, Giancana had one of his connections  contact someone in the Corsican Mafia and it was from the ranks of this Marsielle-based, well-knit, and very professional criminal organization that the 4 assassins were found.

The Corsicans would be flown to Canada at the end of October, met by members of the Mafia, and driven into the United States over the Windsor, Ontario, International Bridge.  They would remain in a Mafia safe house in the Detroit area and then be flown in a private aircraft to the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. 

Weapons for the assassination were two silenced .38-caliber pistols, two 7.65-mm surplus Argentine army Mausers, and a specially constructed .223-caliber rifle, which was cut down and modified from a standard NATO weapon.  Special bullets for the latter weapon, filled with mercury and designed to explode when entering a body, were manufactured and accompanied the weapon. 

As a side note, this is where James Files got his idea for claiming he was the one who used a Remington XP-100 Fireball to shoot the president from behind the grassy knoll, mercury bullets and all. 

In the first week of November the assassination team was flown to Dallas.  It was finally decided that there would be a shooter in the TSBD, sixth floor (Malcolm Wallace); a shooter in the ornamental bushes just before the underpass; Two English -speaking personnel in suits and equipped with false law enforcement identification in the railroad yard behind the second shooter (Lucien Sarti).

Johnny Roselli laughed when hearing that Oswald was the sole assassin of President Kennedy.  Roselli claimed that and his men delivered the fatal head shot that ended the president's life from the sewer drain and from the grassy knoll while police were running around like chickens with their heads cut-off. 

After the assassination, the Corsicans were flown to a safe house in Maryland, and there the Corsicans were killed, their bodies dissected, and put into crab pots.  The science of DNA had not yet been discovered, and what the famous soft-shelled crabs could not eat was to be dumped back into the water.  Bones do not float. 

There was also a shooter (Charles Nicoletti) on the second floor of the Dal-Tex building.  Dallas Uranium and Oil was a CIA front.  Lucien Sarti exited Dallas and headed for Mexico where he later left the country.

It's interesting re-reading this. I should note my only quibbles were noted in my original post, with the possible addition of my skepticism regarding a shot from the sewer drain. I have read some on the possibility that the sewers were used as a means of escape that sounds plausible.

But I don't know of anything that specifically counters the specifics of the ground level plot in Dealey Plaza that Rich has laid out. The disposal of the Corsicans is an oddly specific detail I find fascinating.

11 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Means, "Don't make yourself too interesting around here."

I should lay low?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

I should lay low?

No, I mean, Bush is saying that to GdeM, in his response to GdeM's pleading/assuming letter.  See image in post at top of page.

He's reminding GdeM that he's now on top of a lot of interesting and challenging things.  Remember that old street gang grafitto, "We kick a** -- yours, too!"

Edited by David Andrews

Ok.  I see now what you’re saying.