The Education Forum

Oswald was not in MC

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James DiEugenio said:

Oswald was not in MC

When I first saw this thread title today, my first thought was that Jim was trying to say....

Oswald was not in the Marine Corps.

I was all ready to get out this icon ---- Eyeroll-Icon-Blogspot.gif ---- when I then realized that "MC" was short for "Mexico City".

Maybe Jim should change the title so that others like me won't be confused and want to pull out the eyeroll emoji. :)

Although, the eyeroll icon can most certainly still be used even though the MC = Mexico City. Because it couldn't be clearer from the bulk of the evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald definitely DID travel to Mexico City in September of 1963. (More facts below.)

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/09/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-793.html

Edited by David Von Pein

So.  Two warren omission apologists tell us, repeatedly, emphatically, that Ozzie Was in Mexico, based on that obfuscating erroneous tome's conclusions as opposed to the Facts David presents, and we're supposed to believe them??? 

A worthy reprise.....

Question for conspiracy theorists:

If Lee Harvey Oswald was not in Mexico between the dates of September 25 and October 3, 1963, then where was Lee Harvey Oswald during that time period?

Nobody that I am aware of places Oswald anywhere EXCEPT in Mexico (or on the busses going to and from Mexico) during that eight- to nine-day period in question.

Marina Oswald certainly didn't say that her husband was with her during that period of time. In fact, quite the opposite. Marina knew darn well that Oswald was going to Mexico City at that time.

And Ruth Paine has never said she saw Oswald during that period just prior to his returning to the Dallas/Irving area on October 3rd.

This might seem like a minor point to some people, but I think it deserves some attention and is a valid and reasonable question that I just asked. I mean, everybody's got to be SOMEWHERE.

So, if Lee Oswald didn't travel to Mexico from Sep. 25 to Oct. 3, 1963, then where the heck was he concealing himself for those eight or nine days after he was last seen in New Orleans?

David Von Pein
September 18, 2010

7 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

A worthy reprise.....

Question for conspiracy theorists:

If Lee Harvey Oswald was not in Mexico between the dates of September 25 and October 3, 1963, then where was Lee Harvey Oswald during that time period?

Nobody that I am aware of places Oswald anywhere EXCEPT in Mexico (or on the busses going to and from Mexico) during that eight- to nine-day period in question.

Marina Oswald certainly didn't say that her husband was with her during that period of time. In fact, quite the opposite. Marina knew darn well that Oswald was going to Mexico City at that time.

And Ruth Paine has never said she saw Oswald during that period just prior to his returning to the Dallas/Irving area on October 3rd.

This might seem like a minor point to some people, but I think it deserves some attention and is a valid and reasonable question that I just asked. I mean, everybody's got to be SOMEWHERE.

So, if Lee Oswald didn't travel to Mexico from Sep. 25 to Oct. 3, 1963, then where the heck was he concealing himself for those eight or nine days after he was last seen in New Orleans?

David Von Pein
September 18, 2010

Wasn't he in New Orleans, sleeping with Judith Vary Baker ? 😁
(Sorry for that)

Edited by François Carlier

5 minutes ago, François Carlier said:

Wasn't he not in New Orleans, sleeping with Judith Vary Baker ? 😁

Good one, Francois. :)

In Judyth's fantasy world, I wonder which of the two camps she's in ---- "Lee Went To Mexico" or "Lee Didn't Go To Mexico"? I'm not sure which camp she resides in. (Not that it matters, because no reasonable person could even begin to take anything she says seriously.)

45 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

So.  Two warren omission apologists tell us, repeatedly, emphatically, that Ozzie Was in Mexico, based on that obfuscating erroneous tome's conclusions as opposed to the Facts David presents, and we're supposed to believe them??? 

Ignored and quickly buried eh?

22 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

Judyth said Oswald went to Mexico [with] vials of a substance to cause a fast acting cancer to be used on Castro.  But Oswald’s contact didn’t show so he came back.

Oh, OK. Thanks, Rich.

(I think it might be time for an "LOL" icon now.)

I guess I must've forgotten that particular aspect of Judyth's fantasy tale. I don't pay much attention to anything going on in Camp Judyth. (I do have a 2-part series on Judyth at my website though. So I haven't ignored her altogether. But she does deserve to be ignored.)

Edited by David Von Pein

3 hours ago, François Carlier said:

Oh, come on ! If there was a picture of Oswald in Mexico City you'd be the first to say it was faked. Conspiracy theorists always do that.

That is such a misdirection. There is no photo, or else they would have released it. I am not analyzing an existing photo purporting to be of LHO in MC. I’m pointing out there isn’t one. So how I, or anyone else, would treat such a photo is completely besides the point. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

17 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Oh, OK. Thanks, Rich.

(I think it might be time for an "LOL" icon now.)

I guess I must've forgotten that particular aspect of Judyth's fantasy tale. I don't pay much attention to anything going on in Camp Judyth. (I do have a 2-part series on Judyth at my website though. So I haven't ignored her altogether. But, as most people will agree, she does deserve to be ignored.)

ROFLMAO.  So Judy Baker has become so discredited even the warren omission apologists can't use her?  A Mockingbird ploy that worked as a distraction for a while?

No David, the idiocy of her story should be further exposed, as David Joseph's has been doing.

Edited by Ron Bulman

6 hours ago, David Josephs said:

It was in the best interest of the FBI that Oswald be placed in Mexico during this time.

Hosty was already in enough trouble for other things said in the basement of the DPD...

His "word" for Oswald's reactions and behavior have very little weight in my book... in fact I'd go as far as to say he'd put out the exact opposite of what actually transpired.

You've seen this?   https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10482#relPageId=14&tab=page  

5a9eba9aabdd9_HOLEinlimowindshieldonTreasuryreportt-gcd80_3-highlighted.jpg.1ed4f4a22be4d194d904191dea6eb3ff.jpg

What point are you making? 

46 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Good one, Francois. :)

In Judyth's fantasy world, I wonder which of the two camps she's in ---- "Lee Went To Mexico" or "Lee Didn't Go To Mexico"? I'm not sure which camp she resides in. (Not that it matters, because no reasonable person could even begin to take anything she says seriously.)

Judyth thought LHO went to MC.

1 hour ago, Rich Pope said:

Judyth said Oswald went to Mexico will vials of a substance to cause a fast acting cancer to be used on Castro.  But Oswald’s  contact didn’t show so he came back.

And since these vials had to be refrigerated to survive he carried them in an ice chest no one else noticed.  And he got the bus he wasn't on to stop at every 7-11 along the route through South Texas and Mexico to Mexico City for more ice since it was summertime in the southwest.  Wait, there were no 7-11's in Mexico in 1963, or ice, anywhere along most of the route.  Something doesn't make sense here.

Edited by Ron Bulman

Oh please.  This is the problem with you guys, you do not do any research.  You do not know what it is.

1.  There is no photo of Oswald either coming or leaving at the Cuban embassy.

2. There is no photo of Oswald either coming or leaving at the Soviet embassy.

3.  At least ten chances for a photo--negative result. We actually have the CIA checks on this today. This is why Goodpasture lied about the Mystery Man photo.  She could not find a pic of LHO.

4. The voice on the tapes is not LHO.  Complete mismatch. This was so bad the CIA later lied about the tapes being destroyed prior to the assassination.  They were not!

5.  Duran's description is not LHO.  

6. The Saturday call had to be phony per reasons stated above.

7. As David shows, the two CIA plants in the Cuban embassy were shown the picture of LHO.  Both said he was not there.  The CIA did not want to accept this so they tried again, came up empty twice.

8.  David's new discovery is the CIA monthly phone bank summary.  No listing of anyone who matches Oswald's description in the calls at at the Cuban embassy.  

9.  David has demolished the WC story of how Oswald was allegedly transported down and back up.  Wrong passport, wrong buses.

10.  I Love that visa card.  The FBI tried to find the picture company where Oswald took it.  Recall, he did not have it for Duran.  They visited every picture shop in a five mile radius of the embassy, could not find anyone who saw Oswald there.

But there is something else wrong with the visa card which I will let David inform you of.

And there is also something else wrong with the Russian embassy visit I will let on later.  This is just the opening salvo.

You guys should have left well enough alone.

Edited by James DiEugenio