The Education Forum

Posted (edited)
James DiEugenio said:

Oswald was not in MC

When I first saw this thread title today, my first thought was that Jim was trying to say....

Oswald was not in the Marine Corps.

I was all ready to get out this icon ---- Eyeroll-Icon-Blogspot.gif ---- when I then realized that "MC" was short for "Mexico City".

Maybe Jim should change the title so that others like me won't be confused and want to pull out the eyeroll emoji. :)

Although, the eyeroll icon can most certainly still be used even though the MC = Mexico City. Because it couldn't be clearer from the bulk of the evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald definitely DID travel to Mexico City in September of 1963. (More facts below.)

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/09/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-793.html

Edited by David Von Pein

So.  Two warren omission apologists tell us, repeatedly, emphatically, that Ozzie Was in Mexico, based on that obfuscating erroneous tome's conclusions as opposed to the Facts David presents, and we're supposed to believe them??? 

A worthy reprise.....

Question for conspiracy theorists:

If Lee Harvey Oswald was not in Mexico between the dates of September 25 and October 3, 1963, then where was Lee Harvey Oswald during that time period?

Nobody that I am aware of places Oswald anywhere EXCEPT in Mexico (or on the busses going to and from Mexico) during that eight- to nine-day period in question.

Marina Oswald certainly didn't say that her husband was with her during that period of time. In fact, quite the opposite. Marina knew darn well that Oswald was going to Mexico City at that time.

And Ruth Paine has never said she saw Oswald during that period just prior to his returning to the Dallas/Irving area on October 3rd.

This might seem like a minor point to some people, but I think it deserves some attention and is a valid and reasonable question that I just asked. I mean, everybody's got to be SOMEWHERE.

So, if Lee Oswald didn't travel to Mexico from Sep. 25 to Oct. 3, 1963, then where the heck was he concealing himself for those eight or nine days after he was last seen in New Orleans?

David Von Pein
September 18, 2010

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

A worthy reprise.....

Question for conspiracy theorists:

If Lee Harvey Oswald was not in Mexico between the dates of September 25 and October 3, 1963, then where was Lee Harvey Oswald during that time period?

Nobody that I am aware of places Oswald anywhere EXCEPT in Mexico (or on the busses going to and from Mexico) during that eight- to nine-day period in question.

Marina Oswald certainly didn't say that her husband was with her during that period of time. In fact, quite the opposite. Marina knew darn well that Oswald was going to Mexico City at that time.

And Ruth Paine has never said she saw Oswald during that period just prior to his returning to the Dallas/Irving area on October 3rd.

This might seem like a minor point to some people, but I think it deserves some attention and is a valid and reasonable question that I just asked. I mean, everybody's got to be SOMEWHERE.

So, if Lee Oswald didn't travel to Mexico from Sep. 25 to Oct. 3, 1963, then where the heck was he concealing himself for those eight or nine days after he was last seen in New Orleans?

David Von Pein
September 18, 2010

Wasn't he in New Orleans, sleeping with Judith Vary Baker ? 😁
(Sorry for that)

Edited by François Carlier

4 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Thanks Paul... that was very nice of you...

--- I remember reading, but cannot put my finger on, something that said TERESA PROENZA the cultural attaché who was replaced runs into this MAN the morning of the 27th but since he did not speak Spanish and she did not speak English, she passed him off to Duran....

the morning calls were in fluent Spanish....

Like the quality of the Carcano having no bearing on Oswald's guilt...

The cameras working or not is a line of thought that keeps you thinking - "he was there"... if only the cameras were working"

the cameras were working... Russ Holmes' files have page after page of contact sheets...

Anne Goodpasture purposefully lied about these photos, who they were and when they were taken... Nothing was taken Oct 1 related to Oswald

But on the 2nd, 4th and 15th... we get Mystery Man

63-10-02%20Film%20Log%20of%20the%20photo

This is Goodpasture admitting she may have made a mistake...  Asking anyone from the Mexico station about Ann G. and the last thing they mention are mistakes.... meticulous and exceedingly capable is what I saw...

63-10-02%20Russ%20104-10413-10426%20LOG%

How can you say the quality of the M-C has no bearing on Oswald’s guilt?  If that rifle was truly used, whomever shot it could not have hit JFK.  It was not zeroed, you don’t use a scoped rifle for a target moving down and away from you, it was crap.

26 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

When I first saw this thread title today, my first thought was that Jim was trying to say....

Oswald was not in the Marine Corps.

I was all ready to get out this icon ---- Eyeroll-Icon-Blogspot.gif ---- when I then realized that "MC" was short for "Mexico City".

Maybe Jim should change the title so that others like me won't be confused and want to pull out the eyeroll emoji. :)

Although, the eyeroll icon can most certainly still be used even though the MC = Mexico City. Because it couldn't be clearer from the bulk of the evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald definitely DID travel to Mexico City in September of 1963. (More facts below.)

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/09/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-793.html

David,

i thought the exact same thing at first!  Lol

5 minutes ago, François Carlier said:

Wasn't he not in New Orleans, sleeping with Judith Vary Baker ? 😁

Good one, Francois. :)

In Judyth's fantasy world, I wonder which of the two camps she's in ---- "Lee Went To Mexico" or "Lee Didn't Go To Mexico"? I'm not sure which camp she resides in. (Not that it matters, because no reasonable person could even begin to take anything she says seriously.)

4 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

In Judyth's fantasy world, I wonder which of the two camps she's in ---- "Lee Went To Mexico" or "Lee Didn't Go To Mexico"? I'm not sure which camp she resides in. (Not that it matters, because no reasonable person could even begin to take anything she says seriously.)

Judyth said Oswald went to Mexico will vials of a substance to cause a fast acting cancer to be used on Castro.  But Oswald’s  contact didn’t show so he came back.

45 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

So.  Two warren omission apologists tell us, repeatedly, emphatically, that Ozzie Was in Mexico, based on that obfuscating erroneous tome's conclusions as opposed to the Facts David presents, and we're supposed to believe them??? 

Ignored and quickly buried eh?

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

Judyth said Oswald went to Mexico [with] vials of a substance to cause a fast acting cancer to be used on Castro.  But Oswald’s contact didn’t show so he came back.

Oh, OK. Thanks, Rich.

(I think it might be time for an "LOL" icon now.)

I guess I must've forgotten that particular aspect of Judyth's fantasy tale. I don't pay much attention to anything going on in Camp Judyth. (I do have a 2-part series on Judyth at my website though. So I haven't ignored her altogether. But she does deserve to be ignored.)

Edited by David Von Pein

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, François Carlier said:

Oh, come on ! If there was a picture of Oswald in Mexico City you'd be the first to say it was faked. Conspiracy theorists always do that.

That is such a misdirection. There is no photo, or else they would have released it. I am not analyzing an existing photo purporting to be of LHO in MC. I’m pointing out there isn’t one. So how I, or anyone else, would treat such a photo is completely besides the point. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Oh, OK. Thanks, Rich.

(I think it might be time for an "LOL" icon now.)

I guess I must've forgotten that particular aspect of Judyth's fantasy tale. I don't pay much attention to anything going on in Camp Judyth. (I do have a 2-part series on Judyth at my website though. So I haven't ignored her altogether. But, as most people will agree, she does deserve to be ignored.)

ROFLMAO.  So Judy Baker has become so discredited even the warren omission apologists can't use her?  A Mockingbird ploy that worked as a distraction for a while?

No David, the idiocy of her story should be further exposed, as David Joseph's has been doing.

Edited by Ron Bulman

6 hours ago, David Josephs said:

It was in the best interest of the FBI that Oswald be placed in Mexico during this time.

Hosty was already in enough trouble for other things said in the basement of the DPD...

His "word" for Oswald's reactions and behavior have very little weight in my book... in fact I'd go as far as to say he'd put out the exact opposite of what actually transpired.

You've seen this?   https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10482#relPageId=14&tab=page  

5a9eba9aabdd9_HOLEinlimowindshieldonTreasuryreportt-gcd80_3-highlighted.jpg.1ed4f4a22be4d194d904191dea6eb3ff.jpg

What point are you making? 

46 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Judyth thought LHO went to MC.