The Education Forum

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

1.  There is no photo of Oswald either coming or leaving at the Cuban embassy.

2. There is no photo of Oswald either coming or leaving at the Soviet embassy.

3.  At least ten chances for a photo--negative result. We actually have the CIA checks on this today. This is why Goodpasture lied about the Mystery Man photo.  She could not find a pic of LHO.

4. The voice on the tapes is not LHO.  Complete mismatch. This was so bad the CIA later lied about the tapes being destroyed prior to the assassination.  They were not!

5.  Duran's description is not LHO.  

6. The Saturday call had to be phony per reasons stated above.

7. As David shows, the two CIA plants in the Cuban embassy were shown the picture of LHO.  Both said he was not there.  The CIA did not want to accept this so they tried again, came up empty twice.

8.  David's new discovery is the CIA monthly phone bank summary.  No listing of anyone who matches Oswald's description in the calls at at the Cuban embassy.  

9.  David has demolished the WC story of how Oswald was allegedly transported down and back up.  Wrong passport, wrong buses.

10.  I Love that visa card.  The FBI tried to find the picture company where Oswald took it.  Recall, he did not have it for Duran.  They visited every picture shop in a five mile radiusof the embassy, could not find anyone who saw Oswald there.

But there is something else wrong with the visa card which I will let David inform you of.

And there is also something else wrong with the Russian embassy visit I will let on later.  This is just the opening salvo.

I guess we should keep on posting these until he replies.  

(Sound of crickets)

Mister DiEugenio.
I love it when you use David Mantik or David Josephs as sources. And then we are supposed to find answers to imaginary problems that they found in their dreams.
I must admit that, after researching the Kennedy assassination case for, what, 29 years, and talking to almost everyone, the credibility I give David Josephs is close to 0 (it's actually closer to -1).
I wouldn't use him as a source even if I was making an inquiry about his brother's first name…
Anyway, let's get to the point.
You want us to reply to statements as if they were true, but they are not, most of the time.
I wish you could take some time off and then take a deep breath and then try to come as an outsider and read your own posts. They are full of emptiness and false or nonsensical statements. I wish you would realize it some day and I hope you do before you die.
You see "problems" everywhere, "wrong" at every corner, "faked" under every stone, etc.
Don't you realize it's a little "too much" ?
I read a lot about conspiracy theories. I always find the same kind of flawed reasoning with other subjects.
- you find all kinds of "problems" with the Kennedy assassination investigation
- likewise, other authors find all kinds of "problems" with the 9/11 investigation
- likewise, other authors find all kinds of "problems" with the Marylin Monroe simple death
- likewise, other authors find all kinds of "problems" with the nazi death camps shoah (have you read books or articles by people who claim that the gaz chambers never existed ? It's the same kind of James DiEugenio's style of arguments. Go ahead, check for yourself.)
- likewise, other authors find all kinds of "problems" with the moon landing
- likewise, other authors find all kinds of "problems" with the death of Nicole Brown (they even claim that they can "prove" that OJ was innocent. I can assure you, when I listen to them, they talk exactly like you)
- likewise, other authors find all kinds of "problems" with the TWA 800 flight that exploded
- etc, and so on, so forth…

Yes, it is so easy to find "problems" in any investigation. It is so easy to find discrepancies in witnesses testimony ! We know that.
But it takes honesty, and I mean, real honesty and an open mind, to reach a sane conclusion.

Throwing all kinds of wild accusations and then being sarcastic toward those who don't answer your imaginary statements is something that you do constantly and you should not be proud of that. When you are old and you look back, it will be too late. You should stop to think about it !

David Josephs has "demolished" nothing at all. Only in your dreams.
And I like the way you use the FBI and CIA as sources here. So, the FBI could not find the place where Oswald took his picture ? Do you believe them ? I thought they were co-conspirators, according to most of your writings.
Well, never mind.

David Von Pein, as always, has remarkably demonstrated here that Oswald was indeed in Mexico City. There can be no question about it.
But, sadly, even David Von Pein would be unable to demonstrate to people like you that the White House is in Washington, DC and the Empire State building in New York, City...

Edited by François Carlier

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

And OMG, the Ruth Paine letter!  :drive

About a week ago, I noted all the problems with it. 

Yes, we know. You see "problems" everywhere !
We all know that whatever evidence we present, you'll find "problems" in it !
Have you ever found something "true" or even just "normal" in your life ?

Edited by François Carlier

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

6. The Saturday call had to be phony per reasons stated above.

Sure, it was "phony". You are "funny".

7 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

That is such a misdirection. There is no photo, or else they would have released it. I am not analyzing an existing photo purporting to be of LHO in MC. I’m pointing out there isn’t one. So how I, or anyone else, would treat such a photo is completely besides the point. 

OK.
Then, let me ask you :
Do you think that the backyard photos are genuine or faked ?
Do you think that the autopsy photos are genuine or faked ?
Please reply with honesty.
I say that they are all genuine.

7 hours ago, François Carlier said:

I read a lot about conspiracy theories. I always find the same kind of flawed reasoning with other subjects.
- you find all kinds of "problems" with the Kennedy assassination investigation
- likewise, other authors find all kinds of "problems" with the 9/11 investigation

You say 'problems', I say just asking questions.  There may be innocent answers, but I'm seeing a lot of carelessness in the govt investigations.

Why didn't the 911 Commission test for explosive residue in the aftermath, when there's evidence that explosives were used?

7 hours ago, François Carlier said:

OK.
Then, let me ask you :

I asked before about the backyard photos.   The 'chin' on LHO looks an awful lot like the chin on Dallas police officer, Roscoe White.  Roscoe White served in the same Marine outfit as LHO, was a photography expert, and original copy of the backyard photos were found in his possession.  He disappeared to California right after the assassination, and then was catapulted into financial riches at that time.

Yes, as you say, people do look different in pictures, but only subtly, you're not going to change major bone structure in a persons face with pictures taken at different times.

LHO had a much more downwards pointing chin than White.

You know something, yes, I see a problem with LHO's chin in the backyard photos.

Roscoe anim .jpg

lee-harvey-oswald-9430309-1-402.jpg

Posted (edited)

Can anyone tell me what the heck FC is talking about when he says I am using David Mantik or David Josephs  as a source for that list above of ten points?

Because none of them come from either source.

These are all in declassified documents by the ARRB.  Which, of course, with FC and DVP,  is the far side of the moon.  They have no idea what that is since they do not read documents.

For example, the first four are in the  Lopez Report. (For instance, the chart about the mismatched languages and voices is on p. 117.  The impossibility of the pulse camera missing Oswald is on p. 303)   Do I have to explain what the Lopez Report is?  But we also now have the actual CIA photo check documents in the Russian and Cuban embassy which say literally: no pic of Oswald.

The fact there was no Saturday call is also in the Lopez Report, p. 190.

The information about Duran's first description of Oswald being short and blonde is also in the Lopez Report.  But further, that particular info was deleted from CIA reports to the WC. (ibid)

The point about the two Cuban Embassy CIA plants not recognizing a picture of Oswald, that was in the documents declassified last October.  I have copies of those and so does David.  We have discussed them on this forum. These are CIA docs. So if FC wants to blame the Agency, go ahead.

The docs about the CIA monthly summaries about the calls to the Cuban embassy not matching LHO, those are also CIA docs which David has placed on this forum  Again, maybe FC wants to argue with the CIA.  In that case he should call them. 

As per the phony trail of Oswald not being on the bus on the way down, please read these two articles by David, which are profusely referenced with actual documents inserted in the text which shows that Ochoa and Echeverria made this all up.  There are very few articles we ever printed that were as heavily documented with primary sources as these two were.  I recommend everyone read them:

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/mexico-city-part-1

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/mexico-city-part-3-the-trip-down-part-2

As per the Visa card, that is in an FBI report. Which is in the WC, see CE 2449, pp 1-3. Again, if you have a problem with this, call the FBI.  Or go to Mexico City.

So, in other words, this info is not from Mantik or Josephs. It is all from primary sources.  Your effort to characterize it as something else is typical of your bombastic, ignorant and pretentious techniques, which you inevitably revert to whenever you cannot answer questions about the record.  Which happens a lot.

I think that DVP is a member of Duncan McRae's forum.  I suggest you join that one also FC.  Over there, that is pretty much a free for all, almost like mud wrestling.  You would fit in there pretty well.  Over here, we actually try and offer real and documented information.  We are trying to solve certain problems in the evidence which the WC left.

Mexico City is one of them since, for all intents and purposes, the WC really did not investigate that area at all.  Which is a complete and utter disgrace, which you and DVP have no problem with.  So please take my advice.  You will be welcome with open arms at Duncan's.

Edited by James DiEugenio

9 hours ago, François Carlier said:

OK.
Then, let me ask you :
Do you think that the autopsy photos are genuine or faked ?
Please reply with honesty.

I have no firm opinion on either. The subject of this thread is Oswald in MC. There are no photos of him there as far as we know. Is it your point that there are photos of LHO in MC which have been kept secret because no one would believe they were authentic? 

You are trying to change the subject of this thread to my level of gullibility. 

David Josephs did the most in depth look at Oswald’s supposed bus trip to MC possible. It was very convincing, and fits well with my statement, which I stand by, that if photos (or tape recordings) of Oswald in MC existed we would have seen or heard them. 

My interest in whether Oswald went to MC was sparked by Reading that David Phillips was willing to believe he didn't go. That is an astonishing admission.

I believe the work by David Josephs is based on documentary evidence. If anyone with criticisms of his work can put down their bluster-guns and do a review then I will read it. 

Posted (edited)

Now, let us begin to get at the outright lies in the record.

How about Anne Goodpasture and the so called Mystery Man.  As WC apologists like Gerry Posner try to say, this was just the result of a mix up.

Posner could say that since the Lopez Report had not been released when he wrote his crapola book. In the report Goodpasture claims that the reason she sent it up was that it was the only one of a non-Latin taken on or even around October 1st. Which is when LHO allegedly called the Cuban embassy from the Soviet embassy.

Well, this fell apart under scrutiny. First, there was a non Latin photo taken about 3-4 days before.  But Goodpasture tried to change this guy's name to  a Latin one to disguise her skullduggery. But even worse, that MM pic was not taken on October 1st. It was taken a day later.  This is key.  Why?  Because if it was the first, it may have been LHO, but on the second, it likely could not have been since LHO left early that morning.  A fact that could easily have been checked by going through hotel records at Hotel del Comercio. . She then tried to say it was just an error in reading columns on a chart.  Danny and Eddie found that the days on the chart are marked off in red percentage marks.  Therefore they called this excuse implausible.

The truth is that Goodpasture did what she did because there was no phone transcript on the second.  So she pushed this date back to the first  as an act of desperation.  

Why? Because it was the only one she had.  Now, that photo was sent up to Texas on the night of 11/22/63.  Does anyone really think that she did not know it was not LHO by that time, or in the days to come?  If you do then you may believe the Titanic was struck by a torpedo.  

Edited by James DiEugenio

On 1/4/2019 at 7:58 PM, François Carlier said:

Wasn't he in New Orleans, sleeping with Judith Vary Baker ? 😁
(Sorry for that)

No.  Judyth says LHO was in MC, perhaps cavorting with Sylvia Duran...

6 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I have no firm opinion on either. The subject of this thread is Oswald in MC. There are no photos of him there as far as we know. Is it your point that there are photos of LHO in MC which have been kept secret because no one would believe they were authentic? 

You are trying to change the subject of this thread to my level of gullibility. 

David Josephs did the most in depth look at Oswald’s supposed bus trip to MC possible. It was very convincing, and fits well with my statement, which I stand by, that if photos (or tape recordings) of Oswald in MC existed we would have seen or heard them. 

Maybe or maybe not.  It seems MC was such a quagmire it may not be appropriate to expect things to work in any sort of a 'typical' manner...

6 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

No.  Judyth says LHO was in MC, perhaps cavorting with Sylvia Duran...

Thank you, Ma'am.
Actually, I was just joking. I believe that Lee Oswald did go to Mexico City so in no way woud I think that he stayed in New Orleans with Judith Baker (whose story I don't endorse).