The Education Forum

Oswald was not in MC

9 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

David:

So you are saying that this photo that either the CIA or State Dept produced for the WC as the bias application, that photo was of Oswald on his return from the  USSR?

I hope you are aware of how this further blows up things.

The official story says that he went out to get a picture from one of this many photo shops.

If he brought this picture with him then he would never have done that.

It is simply amazing to me how it took over fifty years to excavate this pile of utter rubbish that the WC fell for in MC.

TIRADO - Yeah. I think that I already explained (to) him where he could take the photographs.
CORNWELL - You told him some locations in town where ge could go? Were there some right in the neighborhood of the Consulate there?
TIRADO - That I don't remember.

:huh:  

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Brian! The Brianator! Making copies of Oswald.

This is supposed to be the Vias application that LHO filled out?

Why would someone copy it over in block letters?  Why not just xerox it?

This is getting so bizarre, even for the JFK case. 

And BTW, to show how original David's work is, virtually none of this info is in the Lopez  Report.

6 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

This is supposed to be the Vias application that LHO filled out?

Jim,

Judging from the date of the application (October 15, 1963), this looks like Oswald's job application at the TSBD. Also, there's the bit at the bottom asking the applicant if there's any skills "the company" might want to take into account when considering the applicant's skills.

What a bogus job application! Carefully look at the answers Oswald provided to the questions and compare those to what we know of his life.

David, is there any way you can blow up the name of the town in the two documents where Oswald went to high school?

And what's with the squirly "d" in Oswald's written last name in the document on the left?

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

This is supposed to be the [Visa] application that LHO filled out?

That's not Oswald's visa application. It's his work application when he applied for a job at the TSBD on 10/15/63. (Seen in CE496....)

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0118b.htm

BTW....

This topic of the duplicate LHO TSBD application came up four years ago at Jeff Morley's site. I archived much of that discussion here....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/04/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-920.html

----------------------

Related Link (re: all the lies Oswald told on his work application):

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/lho-tsbd-work-application.html

Edited by David Von Pein

But again, why is it being copied over in hand from cursive to block letters?

Why not just xerox it?

Edited by James DiEugenio

8 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

That's not Oswald's visa application. It's his work application when he applied for a job at the TSBD on 10/15/63. (Seen in CE496....)

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0118b.htm

BTW....

This topic of the duplicate LHO TSBD application came up four years ago at Jeff Morley's site. I archived much of that discussion here....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/04/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-920.html

----------------------

Related Link (re: all the lies Oswald told on his work application):

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/lho-tsbd-work-application.html

You mean to say that James DiEugenio confused Lee Oswald's visa application (Mexico City) with Lee Oswald's work application (Dallas) ?

FC:

I guess you are asleep at the switch again.

The title of this thread is Oswald was not in MC.

I was looking for the Visa Application in full if David has it.  I wish he would post it.

17 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Visa Application

the VISA APP is from New Orleans...  I only found the way the WCR photos it, they cut off the bottom in one and the top in the other....

63-09-17%20CE%202481%20-%20FM-8%20or%20F

the App from MX

Cuban%20Consulate%20in%20Mexico%20Oswald

Edited by David Josephs

So that is in block letters also.  Hmm

So David, is that the only picture with LHO in sweater and tie that ever accompanied the visa application?

Do we know that for a fact?

11 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

So that is in block letters also.  Hmm

So David, is that the only picture with LHO in sweater and tie that ever accompanied the visa application?

Do we know that for a fact?

Yes... the only one close is the 1963 June Visa photo.. I'd have to look thru the images of his clothing from DPD... which is woefully incomplete...

Photo_hsca_ex_194%20%20Cuban%20Consualte

Did the DPD also have the visa application?

I am trying to figure if there is any possibility that the application was ever with another photo?

Did we not get this from Cuba?

4 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Did the DPD also have the visa application?

I am trying to figure if there is any possibility that the application was ever with another photo?

Did we not get this from Cuba?

Yes, supposedly from Cuba.  The claim Marina never saw it was, I believe, to reinforce it was taken in Mexico.

We do not know what the original images may have looked like...  Duran was never shown the application after 11/22.

In other words, the only extant picture we have to go with the visa app is this one?