The Education Forum

Marina ... pretty agent for LHO?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Oswald%20gun%20mail%20order%20form%20-%2

1. Looking at the filling out of the coupon from a frame up point of view, why did they cross out the Box of Ammo and Holster?

2. If the coupon is genuine, it indicates that "Hidell" at that point in time needed a holster and ammo. Were these items purchased after this date?

15 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Mr. RANKIN. I call the Commission's attention to the fact that this is the coupon under which it appears the rifle was ordered, showing an enclosed $10 notation--"Check for $29.95, A. G. Hidell, age 28, post office box 2915, Dallas, Texas"

If Oswald ordered this pistol, I wonder why he felt he needed to lie about his age.

If someone else ordered it, they didn't know how old Oswald was.

The Hidell signature doesn't look anything like the rifle order Hidell.

Steve Thomas

6 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

If Oswald ordered this pistol

Do we not suppose that Harry Holmes' army or Hoover's brigade would have noticed and mentioned it?

https://statick2k-5f2f.kxcdn.com/images/pdf/JosephsPistol.pdf  

The article I wrote linked above is the only one of its kind that traces the chain of possession/custody of that pistol from start to finish...

Cutting to the chase:

There are obviously two separate and distinct paths the pistol travels once back at the Dallas Police Station on November 22, 1963:

1. McDonald/Carroll > Hill > (initials from McD, Carroll, Hill, Bentley supposedly etched in handle by screw, yet no photo in evidence shows these initials) > Fritz > T.L. Baker > gone
2. Fritz > Davenport & officers > Doughty/Barnes > SA Vincent Drain > FBI

and amazingly enough... WESTBROOK and his office is at the center of this charade as well.  Gerald Hill transferred to WESTBROOK at the end of October, 1963.

...  if pigs could fly.... 

• 2 weeks later...