Jump to content
The Education Forum

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

I'm just wondering why Oswald didn't shout out "I WAS ON THE STEPS!" at the top of his lungs when he had ample opportunity to do so in front of the TV cameras on Nov. 22 and 23? Any idea why he didn't use his perfect alibi----if he had actually been in the PM position on 11/22? Instead he tells Captain Fritz that he was on the first floor eating lunch at the time JFK was shot....

"I asked him what part of the building he was in at the time the President was shot, and he said that he was having his lunch about that time on the first floor." -- Captain J.W. Fritz; Warren Report; Page 600

Just the DPD Report of him saying he was on the ground floor isn't enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

"Full retard"???

That's quite an admission. LOL.gif

 

I'm just wondering why Oswald didn't shout out "I WAS ON THE STEPS!" at the top of his lungs when he had ample opportunity to do so in front of the TV cameras on Nov. 22 and 23? Any idea why he didn't use his perfect alibi----if he had actually been in the PM position on 11/22? Instead he tells Captain Fritz that he was on the first floor eating lunch at the time JFK was shot....

"I asked him what part of the building he was in at the time the President was shot, and he said that he was having his lunch about that time on the first floor." -- Captain J.W. Fritz; Warren Report; Page 600

 

Huh? Are you implying that someone in the 1960s was saying the "Prayer Man" figure was Lee Oswald? I've never heard that before. Any "1960s" citations to back that up? I thought "Prayer Man" was a Sean Murphy invention in about 2013.

Oh, David.  Didn't you get the new memo?  The 1967 one has been amended.  Once labeled by the CIA as conspiracy theorists we are now considered full retard's.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Just the DPD Report of him saying he was on the ground floor isn't enough?

And you think a person who is on the "ground floor" is the same thing as being OUTSIDE on the front steps?

And Oswald was lying his eyes out to Fritz anyway. But the point I'm making is:

If Oswald had REALLY BEEN out on the steps, he would have SHOUTED THAT FACT TO THE WORLD, on live television, on Day 1. How can anyone think that WOULDN'T have happened? But he didn't shout it to the world. Instead, he admitted that he was INSIDE the building (not outside) at 12:30 PM.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/03/oswalds-patsy-lie.html

Edited by David Von Pein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, yeah.  You walk up the steps into the foyer with the front desk, on the First floor, and the stairs to the second floor...  duh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Well, yeah.  You walk up the steps into the foyer with the front desk, on the First floor, and the stairs to the second floor...  duh

 

7 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Well, yeah.  You walk up the steps into the foyer with the front desk, on the First floor, and the stairs to the second floor...  duh

So if you step out the front door, and down a step or two, are you still on the first floor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

So if you step out the front door, and down a step or two, are you still on the first floor?

No, you wouldn't still be on the "first floor". You'd be OUTSIDE the building completely---on the front stoop---in the open air.

CTers are really desperate when they try to imply that when a person is standing on the top step of the TSBD's front entrance it's exactly the same thing as that person being "inside" the building. The recessed entryway is OUTSIDE the front doors, as we can easily see in the picture below.

"Nobody who was standing on the TSBD steps would ever say they were "in the building". That's nuts. The steps are OUTSIDE the front door, for Pete sake." -- DVP; July 8, 2014

Texas-School-Book-Depository-Building.jp

Edited by David Von Pein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ah, hah, aha.  Thanks for the belly laugh Adrej.  Was his left foot shorter than his right?  And the Judge told Lisa Pease to consider circumstantial evidence the same as...  

Ron:

It is easy to laugh people out but hard to do research along uncharted paths. Prayer Man's right and left leg were of equal lengths, of course. You can check it in the two snapshots from my recent work. The top image shows the doorway as represented in one of the sharpest frames of Darnell film. The bottom picture shows the full Prayer Man's figure in which you can check the lengths of both legs.

pm_090119_detail.png

legdetail_full.jpg

 

Now, if you are so knowledgeable that you can laugh at other people's work,  would you say how tall Prayer Man was and where exactly did he stand?  And how did you arrive at your results?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late edit: adding an overlay of the 3D model and Darnell still to show the match between the modelled mannequin and Prayer Man.

overlay_pmlho.jpg?w=300&h=285

 

 

Edited by Andrej Stancak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

No, you wouldn't still be on the "first floor". You'd be OUTSIDE the building completely---on the front stoop---in the open air.

CTers are really desperate when they try to imply that when a person is standing on the top step of the TSBD's front entrance it's exactly the same thing as that person being "inside" the building. The recessed entryway is OUTSIDE the front doors, as we can easily see in the picture below.

"Nobody who was standing on the TSBD steps would ever say they were "in the building". That's nuts. The steps are OUTSIDE the front door, for Pete sake." -- DVP; July 8, 2014

Texas-School-Book-Depository-Building.jp

David:

Lee Oswald did not watch the motorcade and most likely arrived at the doorway, to his spot at the western wall, just after the last shot. Technically, he was not outside the building during the assassination. Please note that Prayer Man is not interested in watching what is going on with the President's limousine - he just stares towards the Records building or in general direction of Elm/Houston. Prayer man was not a motorcade viewer. His behaviour is different from that of any other doorway occupant except, of course,  the two ladies at the bottom steps who have just reached the steps.

Lee Oswald's whereabouts before, during after the shooting are very fuzzy. I think there was a purpose in confusing the witness testimonies so much that even simple things about who was where and who saw whom could not be reconstructed. This is the reason why I would rely on photographs rather than on testimonies - the photographs do not lie although they do require some extra effort to be understood.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Davey, its not an invention.

Bernabei was onto it way back in the late sixties.

http://www.prayer-man.com/richard-bernabei/

 

And BTW, Garrison was aware of this and he found it really fascinating.  So it was not really isolated.  

Jim, Interesting web site, thanks for the link. I hate to agree with DVP as I am a CTer but I just think Oswald had a better alibi if he said he was on the stairs outside. Maybe he was being cagey saying "of course he was there he works there". I wish we had a witness who saw him there, it would help lend credence to the picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

"Full retard"???

That's quite an admission. LOL.gif

 

I'm just wondering why Oswald didn't shout out "I WAS ON THE STEPS!" at the top of his lungs when he had ample opportunity to do so in front of the TV cameras on Nov. 22 and 23? Any idea why he didn't use his perfect alibi----if he had actually been in the PM position on 11/22? Instead he tells Captain Fritz that he was on the first floor eating lunch at the time JFK was shot....

"I asked him what part of the building he was in at the time the President was shot, and he said that he was having his lunch about that time on the first floor." -- Captain J.W. Fritz; Warren Report; Page 600

 

Huh? Are you implying that someone in the 1960s was saying the "Prayer Man" figure was Lee Oswald? I've never heard that before. Any "1960s" citations to back that up? I thought "Prayer Man" was a Sean Murphy invention in about 2013.

I forgot about Fritz’s interview of LHO. Thanks. I’ll need to go back and relisten to the tapes of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ray,

Great comment.  It is one of the weaknesses of my argument that Prayer Man had a camera.  This is based on the idea that the Prayer Man figure in the John Martin film is actually Prayer Man on Elm Street as the limousine goes past the TSBD.  The way this Prayer Man figure on Elm Street holds his hands is identical to the way Prayer Man holds his hands in Andrej Stancak's illustration.  This is how a person would hold a camera if the camera was in a two handed camera holder.  Such a camera and holder would fit into a large grocery bag and could easily said to be curtain rods.

Oswald's camera and knowledge of it would not be allowed to see the light of day.  It would contain images absent from the Zapruder film and would show what actually happened in the Zapruder Gap in front to the TSBD.  It would be easy for the authorities/FBI to obtain the camera and secret it away never to be seen again.

Would LHO give up location and his reason for being on the street rather than in the building? 

I have posted this before.  It is at the heart of the argument.

prayer-man-montage-elm-st-1.jpg

Edited by John Butler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Ron:

It is easy to laugh people out but hard to do research along uncharted paths. Prayer Man's right and left leg were of equal lengths, of course. You can check it in the two snapshots from my recent work. The top image shows the doorway as represented in one of the sharpest frames of Darnell film. The bottom picture shows the full Prayer Man's figure in which you can check the lengths of both legs.

pm_090119_detail.png

legdetail_full.jpg

 

Now, if you are so knowledgeable that you can laugh at other people's work,  would you say how tall Prayer Man was and where exactly did he stand?  And how did you arrive at your results?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late edit: adding an overlay of the 3D model and Darnell still to show the match between the modelled mannequin and Prayer Man.

overlay_pmlho.jpg?w=300&h=285

 

 

Andrej, I was not laughing at your work.  I've admired it for some time.  I was laughing at the use of logic to convince the lone nutters that Prayer Man was Oswald.  They laugh it off no matter what.  Maybe I should have worded my comment differently.  Sorry you took it the way you did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, Ron. It seems my nerve conduction is a bit too slow... The leg problem is a favourite toy of those who hate the idea that Oswald could be out and pose as Prayer Man. Some of previously very collegiate forum members liked to bash my head with unequal leg length problem. Very glad that you are not one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×