The Education Forum

To everybody,
Your so-called "prayer man" is NOT Lee Oswald. Period.
Mark my words.
Whoever that blurry shadow might be, it cannot be Lee Oswald.
Oswald himself said that he was inside the building. Not to mention the overwhelming evidence that he was on the sixth floor.
You guys remind me of the group of conspiracy theorists, twenty years ago, who were under the illusion that they had solved the mystery when they found Malcolm Wallace's prints at the sniper's nest. So they had "proved" that Wallace killed Kennedy. Yeah, sure. I was among the first ones to write articles to debunk that ludicrous theory. Today everybody knows that Wallace was actually in California that day… And the prints were not his.
Your "prayer man" delusion is another Wallace-like story. It gathers momentum until you'll yourself find that is was a dead end all along.
It will lead you NOWHERE.
You are wasting your time. I won't waste mine.

17 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

The case is closed in my mind.  LHO is Prayer Man and was taking pictures of the motorcade.

But he was so dumb that he didn't tell it to the police and newsmen….

17 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

The case is closed in my mind.  LHO is Prayer Man and was taking pictures of the motorcade.

If Oswald was taking pictures of the motorcade, as you claim, do you think that it is possible that he took a picture of the Secret service agent who shot Kennedy by accident ? That would explain why Jack Ruby killed him. Maybe the Secret service sent him.
😁

3 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

One may wonder where then is Mrs. Stanton in Darnell frame shown in the post above. It is very simple: she stands right behing Mrs. Shelley. It took me several days to swallow the fact that Mrs. Shelley was only 5'4'' and about 2'' shorter than Mrs. Sarah Stanton. This short body height of Mr. Shelley was determined in the analusis of Altgens6.

Since Mrs. Stanton was taller than Mr. Shelley, we can make a prediction how the dark and light spots in Darnell should look like if Mrs. Stranton stood behind Mr. Shelley. We should see a light oval - Mr. Shelley's face, a dar strip representing his hair, and above this dark strip there should be another light strip corrsponding to Mrs. Stanton's light-grey hair.

Please find here the reconstruction of the critical part of Darnell still which accommodate three people - Mr. Williams, Mr. Shelley and Mrs. Stanton.darnell_3layers1.jpg

A. A cropped view of the Depository doorway in Darnell still #20130908-003704_1_1. The orange rectangle delineates the critical region of the picture which is analysed further in (B). B. Two light patches separated by a dark patch in the central region of the doorway. Please note that the dark strip corresponding to Mr. Shelley’s hair was above the oval light object – his face. Another bright strip corresponding to light-grey hair of a person standing behind Mr. Shelley is seen above the dark strip. The person standing behind Mr. Shelley had to be taller than Mr. Shelley and could only have a blond or light grey hair. C. An enhanced version of the cropped Darnell still allowing to separate the dark and light patches better than the original version. D. The enhanced version of Darnell still with rough contours delineating three people seen as one cloud in the center of the doorway. Red lines delineate Mr. Otis Williams. Blue lines refer to the figure of Mr. Shelley. Yellow lines tentatively delineate the hair and left shoulder and arm of Mrs. Stanton who according to this analysis stood behind Mr. Shelley during the time when Darnell film had been captured. 

There you go again.....

Williams had already left and so had Shelley and Lovelady.

That human form and those lines only exist in your head Andrej, look closer and that is just Molina, no one else.

Edited by Bart Kamp

1 hour ago, François Carlier said:

You are wasting your time. I won't waste mine.

Good idea!!!!

There is just one question that is worth asking here :
When the blurry-shadow-is-Oswald group (Parker, Kamp and friends) finally realize that they have been wrong all along and that their theory was as ridiculous as impossible, what will they do ?
Will they publicly admit that they have been wrong, or will they shamefully hide ?
That's the question.
I suspect their ego will prevent them from having the honesty to admit total failure.

1 hour ago, Bart Kamp said:

That human form and those lines only exist in your head Andrej, look closer and that is just Molina, no one else.

Bart:

I did look closer and this is the result. We had this discussion before - Joe Molina was another man dressed in a white shirt but short sleeved. Here are both men with their contours delineated with different colours.

molina_williams.jpg

Edited by Andrej Stancak

Rich,

A good place to go for the debunking of Baker/Truly 2nd floor myth is Bart Kamp's Prayer Man web site.  He also has very relevant info on Prayer Man.

I had a memory lapse on Roy Truly and it should have been Marion Baker.  My notions are not novel, others were there long before me.  Only when it comes to the John Martin film and Prayer Man being on Elm Street as the motorcade came through have I added anything to the discussion.

There was a huge thread on Prayer Man on the forum.  Everyone got a chance to voice their thoughts.  I even got to add a little to the discussion.

Sorry, this was posted late.

Edited by John Butler

20 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Francois Carlier said:

"But he was so dumb that he didn't tell it to the police and newsmen…."

As far as Carlier goes I like the Sandy Larsen's post. 

We don't know what he said to the authorities.  We have only what corrupt authorities said he said.  We don't have a recording or a transcript of what Oswald said in the most important criminal case in the city of Dallas' history.

I take what Oswald was reported to have said by the authorities with suspicion of alteration and corruption. 

Edited by John Butler

FC:

Are you and DVP looking for a first generation print of the films?

If so, where did you begin your quest?

If you have not done so then why are you saying that somehow Parker, Murphy, Andrej etc are all automatically wrong and you are right?  On what basis do you do this?

If you did think you were so correct then you would find the evidence to back it up.

Instead you sit there on the Seine River or whatever and take pictures of you with your 200 books on the JFK case.

Give us a break.

Posted earlier by Carlier:

"Oswald himself said that he was inside the building. Not to mention the overwhelming evidence that he was on the sixth floor."

What I posted earlier dismisses any authoritative or conclusive statements that Oswald was in the building.  The 2nd floor fantasy and similar fantasies were spun to keep Oswald in the building and not outside. 

As far as being on the sixth floor during the assassination I will direct you to what Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry said.  He said he never could put Oswald on the 6th floor with a rifle in his hand.  The evidence was never very, very strong.  Hoover to LBJ.

Edited by John Butler

50 minutes ago, John Butler said:

20 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Francois Carlier said:

"But he was so dumb that he didn't tell it to the police and newsmen…."

As far as Carlier goes I like the Sandy Larsen's post. 

We don't know what he said to the authorities.  We have only what corrupt authorities said he said.  We don't have a recording or a transcript of what Oswald said in the most important criminal case in the city of Dallas' history.

I take what Oswald was reported to have said by the authorities with suspicion of alteration and corruption. 

But he said to newsmen that he was in the building !!!!!!! It was public. Haven't you seen the footage ?
He had the opportunity to tell what he wanted to journalists. He even had some private time with his wife and his brother, for God's sake !
And he never told anyone that he had an ironclad alibi ???????????????????
If you want to believe that, that's your problem.