The Education Forum

Could Prayer Man be LHO with his Imperial Reflex camera?

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

No. ....

REPORTER -- "Did you shoot the President?"

LEE HARVEY OSWALD -- "I work in that building."

REPORTER -- "Were you in the building at the time?"

LEE HARVEY OSWALD -- "Naturally, if I work in that building, yes, sir."

Play-Audio-Logo.png

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/09/"Prayer Man" (And Other Assorted Topics)

Edited by David Von Pein

The Prayer Man looks wider than Oswald. Besides, you would think a better alibi is that he was in the doorway where people could see him. No one ever identified him there. Leroy Blevins did a good explanation here:

He does lose me when he claims you can see Oswald on the 6th floor in a Dillard picture, that was clearly faked. I believe he was in the building on the 2nd floor at this time.

I'm not talking about Billy Lovelady, I'm talking about Prayer Man.

Just now, Derek Thibeault said:

I know, he starts with Lovelady and goes into Prayer Man.

The person I'm referring to is in the very back, and you really can only make-out a silhouette.  I mean, if the president were driving by my place of work, I would be out front with my camera. 

I would too. I would love if it was Oswald, just not enough proof. If I was there that day I would have identified myself to someone, not sure why there are so many unidentified people.

10 minutes ago, Derek Thibeault said:

I would too. I would love if it was Oswald, just not enough proof. If I was there that day I would have identified myself to someone, not sure why there are so many unidentified people.

I have the names of everyone on the steps watching the parade, except Prayer Man.

Most likely, without the camera.  Buel Wesly Fraizer later said in essence he had family to protect.  It's been discussed on here before but I believe the main topic is locked.

Been following PM since it became prominent. It’s what finally sucked me in and made me go full retard on this. Over that time, I have yet to see compelling evidence showing that it’s not Oswald. Lots of sneers and sarcasm, but little or no evidence. Richard Bernabei and others identified him as LHO in the late 60s.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Rich:

I cannot see any signs of camera in Prayer Man's figure. However, the question is relevant and it has been discussed on this forum for years in maybe two thousand posts.

Your question can be answered in probabilitic terms: what are the odds that Prayer Man would show the same physical features as Prayer Man? To estimates the odds ratio, one needs to compare the features which can reliably be determined from Prayer Man's figure in Darnell film with the probability of a particular feature occuring in the population of people in Dealey Plaza. This leads to questions such as:

How tall Prayer Man was? This associates another question of where exactly Prayer Man stood.

Was he a man or woman?

Was he a white Caucasian?

Was he a Depository employee?

Was he dressed as a blue or white collar worker?

With what colours would the levels of grey of Prayer Man's shirt and pants be achieved after converting the colours into gray scale?

When did Prayer Man first occur at his spot?

What colour was his hair (blond, grey, dark)?

What was his hairline?

The rest is just a calculation of the conditioned probability and the odds ratio. If odds ratio would be. e.g., 1:700,000, it would mean that only one person in the entire population of Dallas (about 670,000 in 1963) would show all the features which  Prayer Man shows simultaneously. This type of evidence is circumstantial, however, it is still evidence.

Edited by Andrej Stancak

Posted (edited)

Andrej,

I see that you haven't been idle in your thinking.  Very interesting premise. 

Rich,

Yes, Prayer Man had a camera.  At least that is what I think because I link the figure in the John Martin film with Prayer in the doorway of the TSBD.  To me the figure on Elm Street looks like Prayer Man and he was there during the assassination taking pictures.  He is not Billy Lovelady and could very well be LHO or a double.  Prayer Man in the doorway was there after the assassination when filmed by Couch and Weigman.  The motorcade was broken into segments and released parts at a time.  The camera men were in the 3rd segment, hence their films are perhaps 1 to  3 minutes after the assassination.  Could be longer.

I also speculate that is what Oswald went home for.  To get one of his expensive, large cameras.  I speculate he put it in large grocery bag of 17 or 18 inches in length.  That is about as big as they were.  I am familiar with the type since I bagged groceries in the early 60's about the same time as the assassination.  Frazier said the bag was about 22 or 24 inches in length.  I speculate he was given the assignment to film the motorcade.  It was a good way to make sure he was at the TSBD that day for Patsy status.  He told Frazier it was curtain rods rather than a camera.  It was none of Frazier's business.  Now, all of that is speculation but based on general evidence.

The longest thread on this forum was about Prayer Man and it went on forever.  It was brought back not to long ago for a second round which didn't last as long. 

Edited by John Butler

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Rich:

I cannot see any signs of camera in Prayer Man's figure. However, the question is relevant and it has been discussed on this forum for years in maybe two thousand posts.

Your question can be answered in probabilitic terms: what are the odds that Prayer Man would show the same physical features as Prayer Man? To estimates the odds ratio, one needs to compare the features which can reliably be determined from Prayer Man's figure in Darnell film with the probability of a particular feature occuring in the population of people in Dealey Plaza. This leads to questions such as:

How tall Prayer Man was? This associates another question of where exactly Prayer Man stood.

Was he a man or woman?

Was he a white Caucasian?

Was he a Depository employee?

Was he dressed as a blue or white collar worker?

With what colours would the levels of grey of Prayer Man's shirt and pants be achieved after converting the colours into gray scale?

When did Prayer Man first occur at his spot?

What colour was his hair (blond, grey, dark)?

What was his hairline?

The rest is just a calculation of the conditioned probability and the odds ratio. If odds ratio would be. e.g., 1:700,000, it would mean that only one person in the entire population of Dallas (about 670,000 in 1963) would show all the features which  Prayer Man shows simultaneously. This type of evidence is circumstantial, however, it is still evidence.

Ah, hah, aha.  Thanks for the belly laugh Adrej.  Was his left foot shorter than his right?  And the Judge told Lisa Pease to consider circumstantial evidence the same as...  

Edited by Ron Bulman

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Been following PM since it became prominent. It’s what finally sucked me in and made me go full retard on this.

"Full retard"???

That's quite an admission. LOL.gif

Over that time, I have yet to see compelling evidence showing that it’s not Oswald. Lots of sneers and sarcasm, but little or no evidence.

I'm just wondering why Oswald didn't shout out "I WAS ON THE STEPS!" at the top of his lungs when he had ample opportunity to do so in front of the TV cameras on Nov. 22 and 23? Any idea why he didn't use his perfect alibi----if he had actually been in the PM position on 11/22? Instead he tells Captain Fritz that he was on the first floor eating lunch at the time JFK was shot....

"I asked him what part of the building he was in at the time the President was shot, and he said that he was having his lunch about that time on the first floor." -- Captain J.W. Fritz; Warren Report; Page 600

Richard Bernabei and others identified him as LHO in the late 60s.

Huh? Are you implying that someone in the 1960s was saying the "Prayer Man" figure was Lee Oswald? I've never heard that before. Any "1960s" citations to back that up? I thought "Prayer Man" was a Sean Murphy invention in about 2013.

James DiEugenio said:

Davey, it's not an invention. Bernabei was onto it way back in the late sixties.

http://www.prayer-man.com/richard-bernabei/

And BTW, Garrison was aware of this and he found it really fascinating.  So it was not really isolated.

Edited by David Von Pein