The Education Forum
Rich Pope

2nd Floor Never Happened

Howdy.  Here's a link that will take some time to watch, but will prove that Oswald was not on the second floor drinking a coke.

Stop the video above at 45:11 exactly whilst the narrator is currently discussing how its not a woman...............The more and more i look at these images i really feel this is an over weight(grandma flabby arms) 45+ - 65 year old woman. Even the right wrist seems to have a large piece of jewellery and she looks like she is wearing a broach on her left lapel.

As things got worse and worse for LHO inside the DPD, not once did he shout out "I was on The Steps when the shots were fired" and he had plenty of chances to do so. He also never said while being questioned "I was down on the steps ask Buell or Mr. Williams."  

After 19 years of reading and watching videos I don't believe he fired from the 6th Floor, I don't know where he was when the shots were fired, or in the 60 seconds that followed the shooting, I also have trouble with the fact that LHO served his country in the military and possibly undercover in Russia yet he did not want to see his president and the first lady drive by 25 feet from his work place. He should have been on the 5th floor with his work buddies......i don't know why he wasn't!!!

CapturePrayer and Buewl.PNG

Rich,

Check out the conversation Andrej Stancak and I have just had.  I don't speak for Andrej.  He has his own reasoning.  But, I discuss some aspects of the Baker/Oswald on the 2nd floor.  To my way of thinking the incident is bogus and a total fraud.  Neither Baker or Oswald was on the second floor 90 seconds after the first shots were fired.  Here is part of my part of that conversation:

Andrej,

There are different ways to calculate the time.  This calculation is based on the length of the Zapruder film in which the presidential limousine clears Dealey Plaza in about 50 seconds.  That is the time of the film 26 seconds and about 14 seconds calculated by David Josephs for the missing film in the Zapruder Gap.  That does not include any time for slow downs or stops witnesses talk about.  Earlier, using another method I had calculated the time to be about 1 1/2 to 3 minutes.  This method is probably closer. 

There were 3 segments to the caravan based on Mrs. Earle Cabell's testimony and the frames and photos shown.  Applying that reasoning of time to the second segment you have 50 seconds plus 50 seconds equaling 1 minute 40 seconds.  So, the estimate of 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minute is fair. 

The third segment with Camera Car #3 containing Dilliard, Darnell, and Couch would add some extra time to this calculation.

The problem with Marion Baker showing up in Couch-Darnell and the whole story including entering the building and the 2nd floor incident is bogus.  It is a fraud designed to keep Oswald in the building and not on Elm Street and later on the steps as Prayer Man.  If that is Baker, the motorbike cop seen in Couch-Darnell then he passes Prayer Man / Oswald on the steps and does not meet him upstairs on the 2nd floor. 

The official story is that Baker encounters Oswald about 90 seconds after shots are fired.  Oswald had just come down from the Sniper's Nest and Baker had left the motorcade when he heard the first shot.  The John Martin film and the Couch-Darnell film gives the lie to that fraudulent account.  You can't have Marion Baker in Couch-Darnell approaching the TSBD when he is supposed to be in the building on the 2nd floor.

Marion Baker does not stick to the truth when he changes his story to match Roy Truly's after 11 22 63.  So, can the 90 seconds to meeting Oswald on the second floor be trusted?  No, from neither Baker or Truly can their accounts be trusted without suspicion.

Edited by John Butler

5 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Neither Baker or Oswald was on the second floor 90 seconds after the first shots were fired.

Then how do you account for the fact that Oswald himself told Captain Fritz that an encounter between Baker & Oswald occurred on the second floor just after the shooting? Was Fritz the one lying here? You must think so....

"I asked Oswald where he was when the police officer stopped him. He said he was on the second floor drinking a Coca-Cola when the officer came in." -- J.W. Fritz [Warren Report; Page 600]

Edited by David Von Pein

Lying?  Probably.  I think my account is closer to the truth.  It is based on facts seen in the John Martin film and the Couch-Darnell film, not what someone said Oswald said.  Isn't that hearsay evidence?

Hearsay is an out of court statement, made in court, to prove the truth of the matter asserted. In other words, hearsay is evidence of a statement that was made other than by a witness while testifying at the hearing in question and that is offered to prove the truth of the matter stated.
Edited by John Butler

1 hour ago, John Butler said:

Lying?  Probably.  I think my account is closer to the truth.  It is based on facts seen in the John Martin film and the Couch-Darnell film, not what someone said Oswald said.

Does that mean you think FBI agent James Bookhout was lying too (in the 3rd paragraph of his FBI report shown below)? ....

WCReport_0322a.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

It is cover up and conspiracy on a broad scale.  That's what this forum is about, discovering the truth from a vast array of lies and deception.

Von Pein is repeating the same rubbish from 5 years ago, where Sean Murphy nailed him to the cross and he wandered off with his tail between his legs.

But being the LN denier he is, he keeps on repeating his rubbish... MacAdams does the same tactic......re-spawning with the same BS arguments

Compare Bookhout's joint report with Hosty, with his solo report David and then get back to us.

Will Fritz's word on something is supposed to be trusted after he made sure by his own action in his own basement that Ruby had a clear shot at Oswald. ("Oh my goodness, what just happened behind my back?")

I have an odd comment to make...Die hard Dr. Pepper fans, like LHO, are fanatical.  No other soda will do.  I've met many people like this in life.  My eldest brother being one of them.  At any rate, why would LHO be drinking a Coke on the second floor when he could have gone to the other machine and gotten a Dr. Pepper?

This message is for Bart,

I enjoyed your video Rich posted above...amazing amount of work and a great collection of stuff. Can you please let me know who took the following picture in the section you had on Otis Williams.

Many Thanks,

Adam

Edited by Adam Johnson

11 hours ago, Adam Johnson said:

This message is for Bart,

I enjoyed your video Rich posted above...amazing amount of work and a great collection of stuff. Can you please let me know who took the following picture in the section you had on Otis Williams.

Many Thanks,

Adam

Capture Robert Harris Window.PNG

Thank you Adam. There will be a new set of vids later this year as I have a lot more evidence to show.

That pic was made by William Allen. The whole set can be seen at Robin Unger's website.

Interesting titbit is that Williams is wearing his jacket, which he did not wear while standing outside when the parade went by. And Allen also shot him standing in the door way wearing no jacket. The pic above is taken shorter after the assassination than the one below. Cops had cleared everyone on and in front of the steps by then.

Otis-Williams-close.jpg?resize=1024,583

Edited by Bart Kamp