The Education Forum
Rich Pope

2nd Floor Never Happened

20 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Coke was a generic name for a soda.

The coke bottle and his lunch sack underneath the pointed finger and just to the left 

mURI_temp_7d4bea73-2.jpg

I dont see it.

Insp. Sawyer with Dr. Pepper bottle, I believe, outside TSBD after the assassination.

Sawyer with Dr. Pepper bottle.jpg

This photo above of Ins. Sawyer; is this policeman actually drinking this soda?

If not, so much for protecting fingerprint evidence.

The labeling does look like Dr. Pepper from my memory of such.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Did Sawyer bring his lunch bag with him?

Prayer Man is  seen drinking during the Wiegman sequence.

PM_Wiegman_Slow.gif

Edited by Bart Kamp

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

This photo of Ins. Sawyer; is this policeman actually drinking this soda?

If not, so much for protecting fingerprint evidence.

The labeling does look like Dr. Pepper from my memory of such.

It looks like the officer (Sawyer, you say?) is on a break possibly. He's got a cigarette in his left hand and the soda in his right. From the way he's holding it, I would say it's the officer's drink vs. it being a piece of evidence.

1158688573_SawyerwithDr.Pepperbottle.thu  Dr.+Pepper.jpg

Edited by David Von Pein

4 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

It looks like the officer (Sawyer, you say?) is on a break possibly. He's got a cigarette in his left hand and the soda in his right. From the way he's holding it, I would say it's the officer's drink vs. it being a piece of evidence.

1158688573_SawyerwithDr.Pepperbottle.thu  Dr.+Pepper.jpg

dr pepper close up.jpg

Sawyer's bottle is shorter than the one on the steps, even a 9 year old can determine that.

And once again did he bring his lunch with him as well?

Hey Von Pein instead of railroading this thread try answering the matter of the previous page first.....

Still up to your own tricks

Edited by Bart Kamp

Which of these is the paper bag and Dr. Pepper (coke if used is a generic name for a pop or soda, or even a Dr. Pepper).

Or, is one manufactured (Oswalds)?

williams-oswald-paper-bags-and-cokes.jpg

11 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Sorry, I see what you are referring to, but I cannot clearly make it out on the steps.

However, how the detective is holding the soda bottle clearly implicates they were concerned with fingerprints.  They clearly found a bottle and a bag and felt it relevant.

1 hour ago, Richard Price said:

If I am not mistaken, this is the supposed 5th floor "chicken bones" bag and drink bottle.

They are the SIXTH floor remains of the lunch of Bonnie Ray Williams, Jr. (later BRW II after he had his son BRW III).  I believe BRW II was RUN OUT of the sixth floor by the people-sweepers who set up Ozzie, Loy Factor, and Mac Wallace in their perches.  A man as neat and clean as BRW II, who makes and brings a healthy lunch to work every day, does not leave his half-eaten repast strewn all over a filthy construction site.  He left post-haste due to orders from an "authority figure".

Edited by Roy Wieselquist

19 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Bookhout-solo-report-Nov-24.jpg

But it is his second, solo, report [Oswald] turns things around:

Oswald stated that on November 22, 1963, at the time of the search of the Texas School Book Depository building by Dallas police officers, he was on the second floor of said building, having just purchased a Coca-cola form the soft-drink machine, at which time a police officer came into the room with pistol drawn and asked him if he worked there. Mr. Truly was present and verified that he was an employee and the police officer thereafter left the room and continued through the building. Oswald stated that he took this Coke down to the first floor and stood around and had lunch in the employee’s lunch room. He thereafter went outside and stood around for five or ten minutes with foreman Bill Shelly.

Right. And this second report is self-contradictory because it has Oswald eating his lunch, etc., AFTER the shooting and with police already in the building. Which is a sure sign of alteration.

In fact, if you remove the parts of that paragraph referring to the police search and the Baker/Oswald encounter, it all makes sense again.

12 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Did Sawyer bring his lunch bag with him?

Prayer Man is  seen drinking during the Wiegman sequence.

PM_Wiegman_Slow.gif

My problem with being a pop bottle has always been that nobody uses two hands to drink out of a bottle. And yet PM always has both hands raised.

It just occurred to me that he might have a sandwich in his other hand.