The Education Forum

Petition on the Assassinations of President Kennedy. Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy

John Simkin

On Martin Luther King Day I will be making an announcement about the four major assassinations of the 1960s that left permanent scars on America's soul: the murders of President Kennedy. Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy. A historic effort is underway to persuade Congress to reopen investigations into these four assassinations that disastrously changed the course of American history. A joint letter aimed at Congress and the general public has been signed by a list of more than 50 prominent citizens, including family members of the victims, Hollywood entertainers, legal experts, scholars and journalists. The petition, which has attracted some surprising names, is certain to provoke lively debate about one of the darkest chapters in American history. You too will have a chance to add your name to this powerful statement.

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKindex.htm

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discussing little known govt secrets on an obscure website like this one, is ok.

Going public, raising money, contacting the main stream media, may be taken as an insult by the Nutwork.  After all, the Nutwork spent a pile of money promoting propaganda books like Reclaiming History, and they don't like their work subverted.  We even have shills here on this site.  Propaganda is serious business, and if you don't believe me, just ask about Edward Bernays on your search engine.

There's nothing anyone can do to change anything, as the Nutwork is too strong.  The power of the 'idiot box', (TV), completely controls the thundering sheep herd.  People will believe anything from TV.

Don't mess with the Nutwork!

David Talbot wrote on Facebook today:

As I was saying.. You might be wondering where the hell I've been for the past couple of weeks. I've been working hard with a group of prominent Americans on a major joint statement that is aimed at reopening the assassination cases of President Kennedy, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy -- those four titanic acts of political violence in the 1960s that disastrously changed the course of American history. Over 60 leading citizens have signed the statement so far -- it's a very impressive list and you'll be surprised by some of the names. You too will have a chance to add your name to this historic petition. The joint statement will be released on Sunday, the day before Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

John Simkin: "You too will have a chance to add your name to this powerful statement."

David Talbot: "... to this historic petition."

Dumb question: Where does one add one's name to this petition?

I tell you, the fever is ready to break for this disease that has robbed the blood, sweat, and tears of my generation, The Boomers.  Pretty much all the perps have died, esp. with GHW Bush biting the dust.  Even David Rockefeller, recipient of about seven live human heart transplants, is gone at age 104.  BUT it's important that this be done fairly soon (at least get the ball rolling), while those of us who were sapient by the end of 1963 are still alive.  We saw the changes up close and personal.  We are both the litmus test and the beneficiary for this whole mess being admitted. 

For Pete's sake, we already know 99,000 of the 100K pieces of the puzzle that is the coup d'etat of the 1960s, Democracy Terrorized.  And the other thousand pieces are coming in clear. IMHO what is needed is a committee of various experts to nail it down.  Many of the great works have been done like that, the King James Version of the Bible, most of the plays of Shakespeare, the compilation of the New Testament, and the greatest effort of all: the Athenian Society's translation of Aristophanes.  All these committees were anonymous, or at least tried to stay anonymous.  Lots of problems averted that way.

P.S. To those of you who say, "Yeah, well, the War Con was a committee and you see what a crappy job they did."  ---- It was a very purposeful crappy job.  They couldn't have peddled that garbage any "better" than they did.  It's "masterful".

Edited by Roy Wieselquist

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:51 AM, John Simkin said:

On Martin Luther King Day I will be making an announcement about the four major assassinations of the 1960s that left permanent scars on America's soul: the murders of President Kennedy. Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy. A historic effort is underway to persuade Congress to reopen investigations into these four assassinations that disastrously changed the course of American history. A joint letter aimed at Congress and the general public has been signed by a list of more than 50 prominent citizens, including family members of the victims, Hollywood entertainers, legal experts, scholars and journalists. The petition, which has attracted some surprising names, is certain to provoke lively debate about one of the darkest chapters in American history. You too will have a chance to add your name to this powerful statement.

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKindex.htm

Mr. Simkin, thank you so much for establishing this site.  Not just the JFK assassination debate part.  Truthful understanding of History is essential to any attempt to shape the future.

As much as I admire the effort, I think it is done in vain. Who at this time actually cares? And what kind of impact do you think it will make in Jan. 2019. Whereas Nov 2018 would have been much more suitable to get any interest at all.

Good luck.

On 1/16/2019 at 1:53 AM, Roy Wieselquist said:

John Simkin: "You too will have a chance to add your name to this powerful statement."

David Talbot: "... to this historic petition."

Dumb question: Where does one add one's name to this petition?

Details of the names signing the statement and the petition will be released late Saturday night eastern time in the US. This story will receive a lot of attention in the media. I am in charge of the UK media operation and I am convinced that the story will appear in all the major outlets, including the BBC and leading newspapers. 

On 1/16/2019 at 5:20 PM, Bart Kamp said:

As much as I admire the effort, I think it is done in vain. Who at this time actually cares? And what kind of impact do you think it will make in Jan. 2019. Whereas Nov 2018 would have been much more suitable to get any interest at all.

Good luck.

One of the reasons that this story will get a lot of coverage is that it will appeal to Trump and to the right-wing media as it both critical of the CIA and the Democratic Party under the leadership of the Kennedy brothers.

I believe the petition and movement are both incredibly important and valid.

"Anything" that keeps these monumentally unjust capital criminal acts and the incalculable damage they caused (not just to our own society but others as well ) and the importance of identifying the perpetrators of them from disappearing completely from the minds of future generations, no matter how small scale, is worthy beyond debate.

Everyone knows that the Jewish people spend much time and resources in a similar effort to keep their near extermination story alive in the minds and historical record of future generations for the same human rights defending and protecting lesson reasons.

If just one person made it their life's mission to stand on one centrally located Washington D.C. government body corner daily for years with a sign that read "JFK-MLK-RFK- MACOLM X ... THE TRUTH STILL MATTERS" this one individual action would make an important and worthy contribution difference versus it never happening.

I want to share the following, not to distract from the thread at all, but to mention a truism in how things work in our often corrupt and truth hiding world. 

I just viewed a late 1980's Canadian interview of the well known American expose author "Kitty Kelley" where she discusses and answers questions about her book on Frank Sinatra titled "His Way."

At about the 4:50 mark the interviewer asks Kitty Kelley about Sinatra's extensive life time involvement with American Organized Crime and especially how and why ( when everyone knew this reality ) there was never any meaningful government investigative action with criminal charges filed against Sinatra?

Kelley's answer to this question is quite enlightening and very relevant to the subject of this thread.

Kelley explains how Sinatra's immunity was enhanced by his ability to keep a closeness to and garner favor among our Presidents and other heads of state.

Kelley described well the power of our Presidents to influence such things and actually protect people like Sinatra from serious institutional investigative and criminal charges consequences. One of Sinatra's most favored relationships like this was with Ronald Reagan.

Most Presidents since JFK would never allow any real re-opening of the murder cases of our mentioned victims. Yes, we had the HSCA and ARRB, but these were greatly stymied by you know who - the real secret holders.

And the only two Presidents who may have wanted to facilitate such investigations were limited or compromised in their ability to fully embolden these endeavors against the forces who wanted to keep these investigations from going too far.

Until we have "a President" who believes the truths we seek should be properly investigated, and who may not be so compromised, that level of commitment will always be an extremely difficult challenge to achieve.

In the mean time, this truth finding effort will be left to courageous individuals who are willing to sacrifice huge time, work and financial commitments to keep this mission alive. 

Love how in one page that Simkin provides in his initial post you can access hundreds of witnesses involvements and testimonies just by clicking on their names.

Kitty Kelley : Midday Interview about Frank Sinatra Book 1986 "His Way"

Edited by Joe Bauer

12 hours ago, John Simkin said:

One of the reasons that this story will get a lot of coverage is that it will appeal to Trump and to the right-wing media as it both critical of the CIA and the Democratic Party under the leadership of the Kennedy brothers.

It’s possible that the ‘liberal’ media won’t cover it. But I’m all in, no matter what. Whether anything good happens afterwards wouldn’t be how I would feel about the initiative, anymore than whether the House impeaches Trump. Political calculation shouldn’t impede right action. 

On 1/18/2019 at 12:53 PM, Joe Bauer said:

I believe the petition and movement are both incredibly important and valid.

I want to share the following, not to distract from the thread at all, but to mention a truism in how things work in our often corrupt and truth hiding world. 

I just viewed a late 1980's Canadian interview of the well known American expose author "Kitty Kelley" where she discusses and answers questions about her book on Frank Sinatra titled "His Way."

At about the 4:50 mark the interviewer asks Kitty Kelley about Sinatra's extensive life time involvement with American Organized Crime and especially how and why ( when everyone knew this reality ) there was never any meaningful government investigative action with criminal charges filed against Sinatra?

Kelley's answer to this question is quite enlightening and very relevant to the subject of this thread.

Kelley explains how Sinatra's immunity was enhanced by his ability to keep a closeness to and garner favor among our Presidents and other heads of state.  Roy W: And a closeness to the Mafia, which KK says "ensured that no politician will cross him."  Also, KK said, "He (Sinatra) hasn't had bad press...because he CONTROLLED it."  Quite a statement.

Kelley described well the power of our Presidents to influence such things and actually protect people like Sinatra from serious institutional investigative and criminal charges consequences. One of Sinatra's most favored relationships like this was with Ronald Reagan.  Roy W: Yes and KK has it that in the 1950s Sinatra ridiculed Ron and Nancy Reagan as "dumb JBSers" which they were.  It was only when RFK ran for Pres in '68 that FS flipped for good to the "conservative" side, because it had been RFK who had driven his brother to eject FS from the White House and "the Jack Pack", mid-1963.  Frank Sinatra sure could nurse a grievance, a hatred.  He tried to incite violence, from the stage during his act, against meek mild little reporter Dorothy Kilgallen FOR YEARS simply because she had an item about his unraveling marriage to Ava Gardner (sp?), and similar other items were in gossip rags all over the place.  But Frankie had a vendetta against her until the day Kilgallen died.

Most Presidents since JFK would never allow any real re-opening of the murder cases of our mentioned victims. Yes, we had the HSCA and ARRB, but these were greatly stymied by you know who - the real secret holders.

And the only two Presidents (Carter and Obama?) who may have wanted to facilitate such investigations were limited or compromised in their ability to fully embolden these endeavors against the forces who wanted to keep these investigations from going too far.

Until we have "a President" who believes the truths we seek should be properly investigated, and who may not be so compromised, that level of commitment will always be an extremely difficult challenge to achieve.

In the mean time, this truth finding effort will be left to courageous individuals who are willing to sacrifice huge time, work and financial commitments to keep this mission alive. 

Love how in one page that Simkin provides in his initial post you can access hundreds of witnesses involvements and testimonies just by clicking on their names.

Kitty Kelley : Midday Interview about Frank Sinatra Book 1986 "His Way"

Ron B., (No, this should be addressed to Joe Bauer***)

Thanks for that.  As Kitty Kelley said in many interviews about her sinatra book,  he raised big bucks for all Presidents.  That's what made him untouchable in this land of lazy, easy-buck, dollar-worshiping politics.  The presidents were beholden to him.

Sinatra sued Kelley in 1983 over the book.  No dice. Hah!  Sometimes the system works.

***Ron and Joe, I don't know why I addressed this to Ron when I meant to address Joe.  I think it's because you guys both have an amazing knack of relating the macro and micro to the actual yesterday and today.  Goes to show that one should not pull an all-nighter.  One tends to make obvious mistakes.  We cool?

errors

Cabal/Coup Logians,

Two big things:

One, several hours ago, it was announced that President Trump is giving a public address today at 3 PM***.  There's a lot on The Donald's plate with the shutdown and all, but I think it's possible he will slip in something about this world petition to Congress to re-investigate the assassinations of the 1960s.  He needs something different right now, if only to divert some attention from self-inflicted misery.  And he may want to beat John Simkin et al. to the punch, so to speak.

Two, I got an idea somewhere on the web while I was surfing looking for early news about the petition.  Somehow I got the idea that many regular people are calling their local newspapers and TV/radio informing them that this petition is about to break.  Something along the lines of, "Ah, I don't know if you guys are aware of this, mighta got buried in all the same-old, but there's this historic statement/petition being put out today, I think out of England, and it's signed by all these leading scientists, authors, journalists, musicians (is McCartney on there?), and other artists.  I think big actors.  You know anything about it?"  I am going to call my local paper later today.

Three, the brilliant timing of this statement, releasing the statement late Saturday.  In the States, the Sunday newspapers and Sunday morning political shows will have this info right on time.  It'll be fresh.  AND it's MLK Day Monday, it is now MLK weekend.  I know it's right there at the start of this topic, but what perfect timing, ey?

***Sorry, it was 4 PM, and Agent Orange was of course a few minutes late, in his own house!  Drumpfilstiltthinskin made not one mention of the 800,000 federal workers laid off without pay.  Oh, and what an innocent naif I am for thinking Hair Furor would mention anything about this petition, or anything that is not his narcissistic self.

errors