The Education Forum

Petition on the Assassinations of President Kennedy. Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy

John Simkin

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven’t seen it yet on major US media, but I’m doing what I can on FB. I’m tuned in to CNN to see if they will cover it. I’ve googled and come up with nothing from the Times or Post.

On behalf of Chris Courtwright, William Xanttopoulis, and the late George Michael Evica, I wish to express our gratitude to the powers that be who, knowingly or not, have followed our lead and reinvigorated the concept of a Truth and Amnesty (now Reconciliation) Commission for JFK (currently expanded to include RFK, MLK, and Malcolm X) that we originated and first brought to the public's attention in 1997.

Although neither I nor any other surviving founder of the earlier Commission was consulted during formation of its contemporary iteration, we are flattered to have had our concept developed all these years later, and we wish the Commission Godspeed.

TMZ put the story back up:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/19/jfk-rfk-mlk-malcolm-x-murders-assassinations-conspiracies-reopen-trc/

It is also up at Consortium News, the late Bob Parry's site.

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

TMZ put the story back up:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/19/jfk-rfk-mlk-malcolm-x-murders-assassinations-conspiracies-reopen-trc/

It is also up at Consortium News, the late Bob Parry's site.

And that’s about it. Haven’t seen anything mainstream. I’m surprised, though maybe shouldn’t be, that a petition signed by family members of JFK and MLK, on this MLK day, should go unnoticed. Do you think anyone in the House will bring it up and support it? 

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:51 AM, John Simkin said:

On Martin Luther King Day I will be making an announcement about the four major assassinations of the 1960s that left permanent scars on America's soul: the murders of President Kennedy. Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy. A historic effort is underway to persuade Congress to reopen investigations into these four assassinations that disastrously changed the course of American history. A joint letter aimed at Congress and the general public has been signed by a list of more than 50 prominent citizens, including family members of the victims, Hollywood entertainers, legal experts, scholars and journalists. The petition, which has attracted some surprising names, is certain to provoke lively debate about one of the darkest chapters in American history. You too will have a chance to add your name to this powerful statement.

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKindex.htm

Mr. Simkin, regarding your last sentence, now that it's out I didn't see how to "add your name to this powerful statement".

I suggested that they contact the office of AOC.

I told them, look send her my article on RFK which was one of the ten most popular ones at Consortium News this year.  She will then see that he was a heck of a lot closer to her than he was to Steny Hoyer, the guy she beat and the other dinosaurs.  And she might sign on and so might Pressley.

Ron, they are working on that issue right now.  I will let you know about it when its finalized and you can sign.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Does he read French?  

I thought that was all a hoax and he lives in the Bronx.

15 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

cheerios, lol, thought this was a serious thread about The Assassinations by the creator of this forum 

Indeed I feel the same way. Why the jokes? 

Excuse me to the longhairs.

But it was published in France.

https://www.nouvelobs.com/histoire/20190121.OBS8876/60-personnalites-veulent-rouvrir-les-enquetes-sur-quatre-assassinats-des-annees-60.html

Incredibly Jean Daniel is still alive and edits this journal.