The Education Forum
Derek Thibeault

Thursday at Ruth Paines House

13 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

But didn't his boarding house room already had curtains and curtain rods?  If so, if he brought curtain rods from Irving what was the purpose?  A pretense of some sort by him or something he was instructed to do?

To hang them in TBSD of course to add some spruce to the place.

Ron:

To my knowledge that is accurate about the rods at his rooming house.

All I am saying is that there is some different data around now.  I do not know what to make of it.

And I’ll ask one last time...

with the FBI and USPS watching Oswald.. how is it possible that there are no contemporaneous reports, or any report prior to Nov 22 that Oswald had ordered and received a rifle and pistol.

Davd... how did they miss that when we have reports all thru Feb, March and April about letters he has sent and received?

Thanks....

ps... 

Mr. JENNER - Was there a rifle packed in the back of the car? 
Mrs. PAINE - No. 
Mr. JENNER - You didn't see any kind of weapon? 
Mrs. PAINE - No. 
Mr. JENNER - Firearm, rifle, pistol, or otherwise? 
Mrs. PAINE - No; I saw nothing of that nature. 
Mr. JENNER - Did you drive them to your home? 
Mrs. PAINE - Yes. 
Mr. JENNER - Were the materials and things in your station wagon unpacked and placed in your home? 
Mrs. PAINE - Yes; immediately. 
Mr. JENNER - Did you see that being done, were you present? 
Mrs. PAINE - I helped do it; yes. 
Mr. JENNER - Did you see any weapon on that occasion? 
Mrs. PAINE - No. 
Mr. JENNER - Whether a rifle, pistol or-- 
Mrs. PAINE - No. 
Mr. JENNER - Or any covering, any package, that looked as though it might have a weapon, pistol, or firearm? 
Mrs. PAINE - No.

Representative BOGGS - Did you see the rifle that he had in the room in your home? 
Mrs. PAINE - In the garage, no. 
Representative BOGGS - In the garage, you never saw one? 
Mrs. PAINE - I never saw that rifle at all until the police showed it to me in the station on the 22d of November.

Mr. LIEBELER. I see. Did you ever see Oswald sitting on the front porch? 
Mr. ROGERS. Oh, yes; with books, reading. 
Mr. LIEBELER. Did he read a lot? 
Mr. ROGERS. Yes. 
Mr. LIEBELER. Did you ever see any rifle or firearms of any type in his possession at that time? 
Mr. ROGERS. No; I never.

1 hour ago, David Josephs said:

And I’ll ask one last time...

with the FBI and USPS watching Oswald.. how is it possible that there are no contemporaneous reports, or any report prior to Nov 22 that Oswald had ordered and received a rifle and pistol.

Davd... how did they miss that when we have reports all thru Feb, March and April about letters he has sent and received?

Thanks....

ps... 

Mr. JENNER - Was there a rifle packed in the back of the car? 
Mrs. PAINE - No. 
Mr. JENNER - You didn't see any kind of weapon? 
Mrs. PAINE - No. 
Mr. JENNER - Firearm, rifle, pistol, or otherwise? 
Mrs. PAINE - No; I saw nothing of that nature. 
Mr. JENNER - Did you drive them to your home? 
Mrs. PAINE - Yes. 
Mr. JENNER - Were the materials and things in your station wagon unpacked and placed in your home? 
Mrs. PAINE - Yes; immediately. 
Mr. JENNER - Did you see that being done, were you present? 
Mrs. PAINE - I helped do it; yes. 
Mr. JENNER - Did you see any weapon on that occasion? 
Mrs. PAINE - No. 
Mr. JENNER - Whether a rifle, pistol or-- 
Mrs. PAINE - No. 
Mr. JENNER - Or any covering, any package, that looked as though it might have a weapon, pistol, or firearm? 
Mrs. PAINE - No.

Representative BOGGS - Did you see the rifle that he had in the room in your home? 
Mrs. PAINE - In the garage, no. 
Representative BOGGS - In the garage, you never saw one? 
Mrs. PAINE - I never saw that rifle at all until the police showed it to me in the station on the 22d of November.

Mr. LIEBELER. I see. Did you ever see Oswald sitting on the front porch? 
Mr. ROGERS. Oh, yes; with books, reading. 
Mr. LIEBELER. Did he read a lot? 
Mr. ROGERS. Yes. 
Mr. LIEBELER. Did you ever see any rifle or firearms of any type in his possession at that time? 
Mr. ROGERS. No; I never.

Don't you know that Mrs. Paine was a CIA agent and a l-i-a-r ? Don't you know that Mr. Rogers was a CIA agent and a l-i-a-r, too ?
(Ask James DiEugenio).
Do you really believe them ? If so, then you are gullible.
You should know that the two of them were co-conspirators. If they say that they didn't see Oswald with a rifle, that means that they DID see him with a rifle ! Therefore, it proves that Oswald had a rifle !
That's conspiracy thinking. It looks like you still have a lot to learn !
😁

Edited by François Carlier

25 minutes ago, Derek Thibeault said:

So what you are saying is we use Ruth Paine when it suits us but discard her when it doesn't?

I'm saying that it's exactly what James diEugenio and David Josephs do. They spend their whole life spitting on the Warren report and accusing honest people such as Ruth Paine of being CIA agents and l-i-a-r-s, and then, all of a sudden, when it suits them, they quote the Warren report and Ruth Paine to support one of their claims...
Of course, they have no shame, we already know that.

I am not saying that at all.  And I don't think that David is saying it.

I mean, on the record, when has Ruth Paine ever said anything helpful to the Oswald case for innocence?

I mean what would be the ratio?  Maybe a thousand to one?  Same with Michael.

What David is saying is that the people one would think would have to have seen the rifle, that is the FBI or Ruth and Michael Paine, have no knowledge of it.  

Now, go ahead and list all the things the Paines said or produced that was incriminating of Oswald.  You would have a list about a mile long.

But with FC, all of that is just fine and dandy, even though much of it is questionable as to the circumstances and provenance. 

She says one thing that is exculpatory, and FC goes batty..

I would assume if she saw the rifle or a weapon she would have said so. It just helps prove her opinion that he did it. There was no rifle in the garage. 

12 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Ron:

To my knowledge that is accurate about the rods at his rooming house.

All I am saying is that there is some different data around now.  I do not know what to make of it.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/The Curtain Rods (Part 1)

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/Oswald's "Curtain Rods" (Part 2)

Edited by David Von Pein

2 hours ago, David G. Healy said:

amazing what you CAN'T find on DVP's web of "info."

What did you have in mind, David?

Isn't it just like Davey to be able to tell us when Oswald was lying and when he was telling the truth and why.

I mean, we are talking about a guy who was literally murdered in the arms of the DPD in their basement when Captain Fritz jumped out and left him exposed.  With two horns going off right before the murder by Ruby.  The police then lied about how Ruby got into the basement and then covered up that lie.  It was not exposed until the HSCA inquiry.

And yet, somehow Davey will trust what these guys wrote down as the gospel truth about Oswald.

And yet when Oswald says something exculpatory about himself, he is lying.  Why? Because we know he is guilty.  Same thing that Bugliosi did in his inflated door stop. 

Fc still has not responded to David's points.  All he could do was insult him.  Lets start a timer to see how many days it takes for fc to actually debate a point as opposed to just insulting people.

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Isn't it just like Davey to be able to tell us when Oswald was lying and when he was telling the truth and why.

Pot/Kettle Alert!! (Again!)