The Education Forum

History of the JFK Forum

John Simkin

It might interest newcomers that the JFK Forum started on 13th March, 2004. I posted a piece about Dorothy Kilgallen. It received no replies but did get 62 views. A posting on William Pitzer received a similar response. However, a thread on David Attlee Phillips brought a reply from Wim Dankbaar (30th March). Other early members included Carl Rylander (26th March), Judyth Baker (27th March), Don Roberdeau (3rd April), James Richards (8th April), Larry Hancock (14th April), Len Osanic (20th April), Antti Hynonen (21st April), Dixie Dea (26th April) and Lee Forman (28th April).

We now have around 80 regular posters in the JFK Forum. A popular thread can get over a 1,000 views. For example, the Someone Would Have Talked thread has had 4937 views and 183 replies.

To be honest I thought that the forum had been going for quite a while before I joined, which was about a month after it opened I think. I have to say that it is a great asset to us all, we have all thanked John many times for providing us with this service but I would just like to do it again.