The Education Forum

Trying to Understand this Bronson Frame

John Butler

On 2/2/2019 at 7:42 AM, David Josephs said:

Now I know you're not for real....  move along sir, you've given yourself away...

Is that your answer to my question??

Regarding my interest in the "Hesters", I prefer to concentrate on prime witnesses to the assassination that were never called before the WC or prime witnesses that have been widely ridiculed. I try to gather as much information regarding these witnesses as I can, hence the request for photos or any background information.

Edited by Tony Krome

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just taken the time to read that nonsense Josephs posted.  You can deny and change a position to something else and declare yourself as the only true source and accurate source if you want.  Have at it.

My dear old departed Granddady said if you argue with foolishness then you become foolish.

You boys haven't figured out what really happened it Dealey Plaza in 55 years.  Do you think you might get it right in the next 55 years?  With your mind set I don't think so.  I wish you luck in your endeavors.

4 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

David, given your years of study of certain aspects of the case, do you see any evidence supporting Arlen Specter's single bullet Theory in this Bronson frame?

No Ron... I don’t.  The reason Ford moved the wound was because he wanted it to appear as if the bullet was moving down from back to front.  To connect the wound that was there to the front the path RISES from back to front....

There was no connection between the wound described on his back to the gash they claimed was a tracheotomy...

1558571458_FRAUDintheevidence-rybergandford-thejacketshirtandbulletholes.thumb.jpg.b5417b24e9f2141648d8c7b54937255e.jpg

JFK would need to have been bent way over for even the first part of the SBT to work. 

761829023_SBTshottohell-again.thumb.jpg.48906c38b99b82b1e54c4beed9127977.jpg

The SBT was necessary to account for all the wounds while the FBI’s Shaneyfelt played hide n seek trying to hide all the shots...

5a8726695dcd9_CE585showsshots2and3withz313inbetweenandthedisappearnceofshot3.thumb.jpg.bbbdf3b104880f13c9f23b148625ae54.jpg5abe55d11e595_Shot1ince58510.2feetdownElmcomparedwithce884-smaller.thumb.jpg.efed25dd4c0df28faf1173f77ba003da.jpg

On 2/1/2019 at 5:35 PM, Ron Bulman said:

David, given your years of study of certain aspects of the case, do you see any evidence supporting Arlen Specter's single bullet Theory in this Bronson frame?

Was that what you wanted Ron?  I figured you might be going somewhere with it...

DJ

1 hour ago, David Josephs said:

Was that what you wanted Ron?  I figured you might be going somewhere with it...

DJ

David, my post was a (I guess lame) attempt at being facetious.  In that Bronson frame you can't really see JFK, much less Connally, they are just a blur/blob.  The TSBD is not in it.  So, I don't think it could be used to support, or disprove Specter's Theory.

54 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

David, my post was a (I guess lame) attempt at being facetious.  In that Bronson frame you can't really see JFK, much less Connally, they are just a blur/blob.  The TSBD is not in it.  So, I don't think it could be used to support, or disprove Specter's Theory.

Some would think that these reactions are related to the actual "1st shot" which involves the turn onto Elm and Position A...

with Hickey and Rosemary reacting to something hitting the street,,,,

Royce Skelton (on top of the triple overpass), December 17, 1963: “Mr. Skelton noticed that as an open limousine turned on Elm Street, it had moved approximately one hundred feet at which time he noticed dust spray up from the street in front of the car on the driver’s side. This dust spray came from the direction of the Texas School Book Depository building.” [FBI report: CD205]

Mrs. Franzen (on south side of Elm Street, near the Presidential limousine at the time of the shots), November 22, 1963: “She advised shortly after the President’s automobile passed by on Elm Street near where she and her family were standing, she heard a noise which sounded to her as if someone had thrown a firecracker into the President’s automobile. She advised at approximately the same time she noticed dust or small pieces of debris flying from the President’s automobile.” [FBI report: CE2090: 24H525]

Mrs. Franzen (on south side of Elm Street, near the Presidential limousine at the time of the shots), November 22, 1963: “She advised at approximately the same time she noticed dust or small pieces of debris flying from the President’s automobile. She advised she heard two other sounds which sounded like shots from a firearm and noticed blood appearing on the side of the President’s head.” [FBI report: CE2090: 24H525]

Austin Miller (on top of the triple overpass), December 18, 1963: “He heard three shots and also noticed a powder dust spray in the street directly to the driver’s side and rear of the car.” [FBI report: CD205]

[signature] George W. Hickey, Jr. Special Agent, U.S.S.S.
Just prior to the shooting I was seated in the rear of SS-679-X on the left side. As IOO-X made the turn and proceeded a short distance I heard what seemed to me that a firecracker exploded to the right and rear. I stood partially up and turned to the rear to see if I could observe anything. Nothing was observed and I turned around and looked at the President's car. 

z138---z154--Hickey-looking-down---bulle

598494003_162JFKfacingrightwillilsrunningstopsHickeylooks.jpg.8518b5c31ea465ae5140c117db2875de.jpg 

Edited by David Josephs

• 8 months later...
On 1/29/2019 at 11:24 AM, Chris Davidson said:

You haven't supplied a common occurance among two films for any type of syncing.

Here's Bell for you.

Now compare that with the Couch clip I just supplied, towards the end, and you'll see all the same players that are in Bell.

You even get to see the cycle cop at the lamp-post take off toward his motorcycle, just as we see him in Bell.

Who's that near the Newman's, looks like Altgen's to me.

Who's that with the hat on, looks like Wiegman to me.

So Wiegman and Altgens arrive at the Newmans at approx the same point in time.

Anyone care to look at Couch and help John understand this concept??????

46005487055_c46ed86643_o.png

New sync film to come.

Edited by Chris Davidson