The Education Forum

JFK. What question about the JFK assasination to answer first?

I was wondering within the JFK'verse if anyone was to start looking at the assasination, what question should they seek answered before progressing onto the next subject?

I have several One Question for JFK, RFK, MLK queries to show that the 'Official Line' is incorrect. I say this because the subject is so large that most people dont want to be bamboozled with large quantities of information.

For JFK, my question would be:

Fact: The bullet that killed JFK, on impact, moved his skull to the back and to the left.

Question: Please explain, using science and replicate this in the real world, showing that a bullet from the 6th Floor TSBD, hit JFK in the head, such that it caused the 'back and too the left movement'.

What would be your single question for RFK, JFK, MLK?

JFK was shot in the back at T3.  The round didn't exit.  There was no round found there at the autopsy.

JFK was shot in the throat from the front.  The round didn't exit.  No round found at autopsy.

The most pressing question regarding the murder of JFK: what happened to the two rounds causing the back and throat wounds?

On 1/31/2019 at 7:24 AM, Cliff Varnell said:

The most pressing question regarding the murder of JFK: what happened to the two rounds causing the back and throat wounds?

If one believes the massive rear head wound the Parkland doctors describe, one would tend to think the round that caused that exited along with bone and brain matter.

That round described below by Hoover to LBJ;

"The third shot also is a complete bullet, and that rolled out of the President's head, it tore a large part of the President's head off, and, in trying to massage his heart at the hospital, on the way to the hospital, they apparently loosened that and it fell on to the stretcher. And we recovered that, we have that."

This from nurse Phyliss Hall;

"Hall was shocked to discover a bullet lodged between the president’s earlobe and the top of the shoulder, on Kennedy’s right side."

“It was out of its casing, in pristine condition, al­most perpendicular to his body. There was no blood or tissue on it. It was about two inches long and came to a sharp point. It looked just like brushed brass, and it wasn’t like it had hit any­thing hard.” 

“Doris Nelson, who was the operat­ing room supervisor, got a specimen container and took the bullet up to the operating room, to store it with the other specimens." "I don’t know what happened to it after that.”

Were Hoover and Hall referring to same bullet?

Throat wound bullet ??

Edited by Tony Krome
italic for quotes

How did Oswald do it all by himself with a junk rifle he never bought when he was "out front with Shelly".  Was he prayer man?

There is no single question that will answer your question regarding the JFK assassination, much less those of MLK, RFK and Malcom X.  

Other than What is the Truth.  It gets complex.  But don't give up.  It is Our Country after all.

Rich Pope

'To answer your question, there is no way using science to replicate in the real world how JFK's head moved back and to the left when he was shot.  For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.  So, maybe you'll fall into the conspiracy camp. '

Science can surely offer an explanation via an hypothesis. The real question here, is why hasn't it been replicated in a real world set of tests? It would either support the governments theory OR support the 2 Conspiracy Facts, namely:

Fact 1, that a bullet came from somewhere other than the TSBD which caused 'back and to the left'; therefore a Conspiracy

Fact 2, that there was a Conspiracy to conceal the first Conspiracy.

2 hours ago, Adrian Newton said:

Fact 1, that a bullet came from somewhere other than the TSBD which caused 'back and to the left'; therefore a Conspiracy

The video at the link shows a man sitting in a car who gets shot in the head and he gets thrown back and to his left

If you can handle the Zapruder film, you can handle this, jump to 1:10

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=2b9_1519438086

An idea regarding a possible first question to consider about the JFK assassination:

WHO BENEFITED THE MOST BY RUBY KILLING OSWALD?

If it was a Russian plot, was Jack Ruby working for them in eliminating Oswald just two days after JFK, thereby keeping Oswald from breaking down and revealing this truth? 

If Oswald was doing this for Castro, again, Ruby did Castro a favor in eliminating someone who could have broken down and revealed their involvement.

If our highest military, political and secret agency leaders TRULY BELIEVED ( with proof )  the Russians (or Castro) were behind JFK's assassination ( that they would actually take our President out-on our own soil!)  do you really think they would allow this act of war to go unpunished without like-minded retribution?

We didn't do anything more to those two regimes after JFK was slaughtered than our normal adversarial relationships before the assassination.

That non-response tells me the Russians and Castro were not the guilty parties here.

If our highest authorities were convinced Castro was behind the JFK  murder, they would have gone in with 200,000 troops and a massive armor attack and wiped Castro out within 3 months.

On 1/30/2019 at 10:28 AM, Adrian Newton said:

I was wondering within the JFK'verse if anyone was to start looking at the assasination, what question should they seek answered before progressing onto the next subject?

Adrian,

I guess your questions would be, Who, What, When, Where, Why and How. I think the only questions that can be definitely answered and What, When, and Where

Who did it?  Open for Debate.

What happened? JFK was shot with a gun.

When did it happen? 12:30 on a Friday afternoon in November, 1963.

Where did it happen? Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas.

Why did it happen? Open for Debate.

How did it happen? Open for Debate.

I guess a person would just need to take their pick as to what they wanted to tackle first.

Steve Thomas

Adrian

I once had a very wise boss who said "its not the answers we get wrong, its the questions that we ask".  There are a handful of specific stories or subplots to the assassination that are particularly insightful and worth digging into (imho) - questions, if you will.  All of these topics have a wealth of information available (and some obvious disinformation too, which is itself telling) from a wealth excellent research in the last 50 years. From these topics, you will get a very good sense of what the right questions are to ask:

1. What happened in Mexico City at the end of September 1963 (beginning on Sept. 20th) and how was that information managed and manipulated by the CIA 
  2. Who were Ruth and Michael Paine, and what was their true interest in Lee and Marina Oswald ... who put them up to this, as "handlers"
  3. Where was Officer J. D. Tippit in the hour following the assassination, and why was he killed ... leading to Oswald's apprehension in the Texas Theater 
  4. How was the iconic Zapruder Film handled in the days (and years) following the assassination, and what is the film's true provenance   
  5. Why did Jim Garrison become interested in the assassination, and was he on the right track ... how/why was his investigation subverted and sabotaged 

I could add other interesting topics such as the autopsy, the ballistics/weapons, intimidation of witnesses, suppression of evidence, conduct of the Warren Commission, Jack Ruby's associates, behavior of the mainstream media,  etc.  There is much information to digest, and many rabbit holes one can lost within.  But for me, the five topics above - when fully understood - shed light on who orchestrated the murder, and why.  

Gene

And of course the question of who benefited "the most" from JFK's killing? 

LBJ, big oil, certain military contract corporations and the small group who owned the majority interests in them, Hoover, The Mafia.

Or was this revenge for those who blamed JFK for the Bay Of Pigs? Segregationists hate? Ultra Right Wing who felt JFK was a communist agent.

General Walker seeking revenge for his forced commitment into a mental institution?

18 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

LBJ, big oil, certain military contract corporations and the small group who owned the majority interests in them, Hoover, The Mafia.

Or was this revenge for those who blamed JFK for the Bay Of Pigs? Segregationists hate? Ultra Right Wing who felt JFK was a communist agent.

General Walker seeking revenge for his forced commitment into a mental institution?

Wall Street.  Ended his anti colonialism ideals regarding  Vietnam (rubber),  Uranium in Katanga, necessary for Nuclear weapons development. Then there's the oil depletion  allowance as well as ...

Edited by Ron Bulman

51 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Vatican and Royal Familes.   Vatican removed the Buddhists from SouthEast Asia, and the Royal Families consolidated their drug operations.

Great book, and free:

https://archive.org/details/AvroManhattanVietnamWhyDidWeGo

https://ibb.co/LdkNR1G

One might assume that this emotive painting would hang somewhere in Dallas, Texas or perhaps in the Smithsonian. And one would be wrong on both counts. This painting of President John F. Kennedy's gruesome assassination, by Mark Balma, hangs in the Vatican Cathedral of St. Paul. The painting is entitled “Pietà” after Michelangelo’s famous sculpture of Mary holding the body of the crucified Christ, which is also located at the Vatican. Isn’t this a macabre way to “celebrate” the life of perhaps America’s most beloved President? or is this rather an homage to the Jesuit agenda, serving as a stern warning/reminder to those willing to cross them?

Knowing that President Kennedy was not going to escalate the Vietnam War, the Intelligence Community began to prepare for his assassination. . . . Cardinal Spellman [Francis Spellman, Archbishop of New York from 1939-1967], through FDR, had arranged the release of “Lucky” Luciano . . . Now the Cardinal needed a favor. If refused, Spellman could use the entire intelligence community which he had helped to organize, to eliminate any mob boss. If agreed to, new gambling centers would open up, Atlantic City in particular. Clearly, if the President [JFK] was removed, everybody would acquire more power and wealth, the intelligence community would become more absolute, and the Cardinal would be even more respected by his peers in Rome.
Later, in 1964, for the first time in history, the Pope of Rome set foot in Fourteenth Amendment America. Cardinal Spellman had performed well and was rewarded by a visit from his Master, fellow Cold Warrior and Vatican Ratline handler, Cardinal Montini, who was now Pope Paul VI. There is yet another reason for the removal of President Kennedy. He wanted to arm Israel. Loftus writes:
“In September 1962 Kennedy decided to supply Israel with defensive ground-to-air missiles capable of stopping aircraft, but not the Egyptian offensive missiles. It was the first arms sale by the U.S. Government to Israel.... Kennedy promised the Israelis that as soon as the 1964 election was over, he would break the CIA ‘into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds’.... With Kennedy’s assassination in November 1963, the Israelis lost the best friend they had in the White House since Truman departed.” Source: The Secret War Against The Jews, John Loftus, 1994]
And why did the Vatican’s Jesuits not want any arms sales to Israel at this time? Why did the Jesuit-controlled President Johnson turn his back as the Egyptian army moved up through the Sinai desert to prepare its assault on Israel in 1967? Because the attack upon Israel had to be provoked. That attack was provoked by the Jesuits’ International Intelligence Community through Egypt falsely perceiving the weakness of the Israeli army and the supposed abandonment of Israel by the American Empire. The six-day war, engineered by Knight of Malta James Angleton, had one primary purpose: the taking of Jerusalem along with the Temple Mount. The apparent lack of military hardware on the part of Israel provoked the planned attack by Egypt. Therefore, Israel launched a preemptive strike and, in six days, the holy city was in the hands of Rome’s Zionist government.
Had Kennedy armed Israel, the Egyptians would never have been emboldened to maneuver for war. With no provoked war, there would have been no Israeli attack. With no Israeli attack, Jerusalem would never have been taken by the Zionists, controlled by the Jesuits’ Mossad. With Jerusalem in Arab hands, the Zionists could never rebuild Solomon’s Temple—unbeknown to them—for the Jesuits’ “infallible” Pope,

There are probably a dozen questions that, for me, would be competing for the title of First Question.

• What really happened during the Odio incident? Who were those guys and what was their purpose? Is there a direct connection between the Odio incident and the Parrot Jungle incident?
  • Can Buell Wesley Frazier's observations be trusted? Did Frazier have a connection to Ralph Yates? From the interviews I've watched, I find Buell Wesley Frazier to be an honest man. Frazier now appears to believe Oswald didn't do it. Frazier's testimony seems to be strong evidence that Oswald was not carrying an entire disassembled version of the alleged rifle. Other than Oswald's mother, Frazier also appears to be the only witness I've ever seen in the entire JFK history that showed anything resembling sympathy for Lee Harvey Oswald. I also realize that Frazier was under extraordinary pressure from investigators. It also appears no one other than Frazier and his sister saw Oswald with a long package that day. I have no specific reason to either trust or distrust Linnie Mae Randle, but I believe I read somewhere that she was in Ruth Paine's social circle, which, if true, would automatically make me suspicious. Yet I can not discount their reporting of Oswald claiming the package contained "curtain rods". It appears that the specific mention of curtain rods is backed up by the statements of Ralph Yates, who said that he picked up a hitchhiker around Wednesday November 20 with "curtain rods" that talked suspiciously about assassinating JFK and was dropped off at the corner of Elm and Houston.
  • How much of the official version of the time between Oswald's escape and his capture is true?
  • What was Oswald's role actual role? I know he was the designated patsy, but before that, exactly what role was he playing, or, what role did he believe he was playing prior to the assassination?
  • How many conspirators were on the ground in Dealey Plaza and the surrounding buildings?
  • Is it possible to name one person who most likely gave the whole operation the "Go"?

I suppose the unanswered question that looms largest for me right now is understanding the disconnect between what seems to be considerable time and effort spent setting up Oswald as an assassin working for Cuba and/or the USSR, and the almost immediate official conclusion that Oswald was working completely alone. It's hard for me to understand that the conspirators and those who seemed to be immediately implementing a lone assassin cover up story were not one and the same. I know LBJ used the fear of an international conspiracy to implement and maintain the cover up. Perhaps that was the actual reason for the pre-assassination conspirators planting of so many Cuban/Russian leads, but that's still hard for me to fully comprehend and accept.

It really seems to appear (to me, at least) that the conspirators carrying out the assassination clearly intended the investigation of Oswald not to reveal that he acted alone, but to lead directly to Cuba and Russia. Yet the official conclusion of Oswald acting completely alone was pushed immediately after the assassination in Dallas and in Washington, D.C..