The Education Forum

JFK. What question about the JFK assasination to answer first?

9 hours ago, Robert Card said:

Knowing that President Kennedy was not going to escalate the Vietnam War, the Intelligence Community began to prepare for his assassination. . . . Cardinal Spellman [Francis Spellman, Archbishop of New York from 1939-1967], through FDR, had arranged the release of “Lucky” Luciano . . . Now the Cardinal needed a favor. If refused, Spellman could use the entire intelligence community which he had helped to organize, to eliminate any mob boss. If agreed to, new gambling centers would open up, Atlantic City in particular. Clearly, if the President [JFK] was removed, everybody would acquire more power and wealth, the intelligence community would become more absolute, and the Cardinal would be even more respected by his peers in Rome.
Later, in 1964, for the first time in history, the Pope of Rome set foot in Fourteenth Amendment America. Cardinal Spellman had performed well and was rewarded by a visit from his Master, fellow Cold Warrior and Vatican Ratline handler, Cardinal Montini, who was now Pope Paul VI. There is yet another reason for the removal of President Kennedy. He wanted to arm Israel. Loftus writes:
“In September 1962 Kennedy decided to supply Israel with defensive ground-to-air missiles capable of stopping aircraft, but not the Egyptian offensive missiles. It was the first arms sale by the U.S. Government to Israel.... Kennedy promised the Israelis that as soon as the 1964 election was over, he would break the CIA ‘into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds’.... With Kennedy’s assassination in November 1963, the Israelis lost the best friend they had in the White House since Truman departed.” Source: The Secret War Against The Jews, John Loftus, 1994]
And why did the Vatican’s Jesuits not want any arms sales to Israel at this time? Why did the Jesuit-controlled President Johnson turn his back as the Egyptian army moved up through the Sinai desert to prepare its assault on Israel in 1967? Because the attack upon Israel had to be provoked. That attack was provoked by the Jesuits’ International Intelligence Community through Egypt falsely perceiving the weakness of the Israeli army and the supposed abandonment of Israel by the American Empire. The six-day war, engineered by Knight of Malta James Angleton, had one primary purpose: the taking of Jerusalem along with the Temple Mount. The apparent lack of military hardware on the part of Israel provoked the planned attack by Egypt. Therefore, Israel launched a preemptive strike and, in six days, the holy city was in the hands of Rome’s Zionist government.
Had Kennedy armed Israel, the Egyptians would never have been emboldened to maneuver for war. With no provoked war, there would have been no Israeli attack. With no Israeli attack, Jerusalem would never have been taken by the Zionists, controlled by the Jesuits’ Mossad. With Jerusalem in Arab hands, the Zionists could never rebuild Solomon’s Temple—unbeknown to them—for the Jesuits’ “infallible” Pope,

Robert, I have to be honest and confess that I don't understand your Jesuit angle, and multiple references to Zionism is a red flag for me. From all the stuff I've read in books and online in the last 20 years, I've never read a theory that posited that the Jesuits were behind the JFK assassination, other than yours right here on this forum. Are there any books you can point me to that supports this theory?

On 2/3/2019 at 7:45 AM, Denny Zartman said:

There are probably a dozen questions that, for me, would be competing for the title of First Question.

• What really happened during the Odio incident? Who were those guys and what was their purpose? Is there a direct connection between the Odio incident and the Parrot Jungle incident?
  • Can Buell Wesley Frazier's observations be trusted? Did Frazier have a connection to Ralph Yates? From the interviews I've watched, I find Buell Wesley Frazier to be an honest man. Frazier now appears to believe Oswald didn't do it. Frazier's testimony seems to be strong evidence that Oswald was not carrying an entire disassembled version of the alleged rifle. Other than Oswald's mother, Frazier also appears to be the only witness I've ever seen in the entire JFK history that showed anything resembling sympathy for Lee Harvey Oswald. I also realize that Frazier was under extraordinary pressure from investigators. It also appears no one other than Frazier and his sister saw Oswald with a long package that day. I have no specific reason to either trust or distrust Linnie Mae Randle, but I believe I read somewhere that she was in Ruth Paine's social circle, which, if true, would automatically make me suspicious. Yet I can not discount their reporting of Oswald claiming the package contained "curtain rods". It appears that the specific mention of curtain rods is backed up by the statements of Ralph Yates, who said that he picked up a hitchhiker around Wednesday November 20 with "curtain rods" that talked suspiciously about assassinating JFK and was dropped off at the corner of Elm and Houston.
  • How much of the official version of the time between Oswald's escape and his capture is true?
  • What was Oswald's role actual role? I know he was the designated patsy, but before that, exactly what role was he playing, or, what role did he believe he was playing prior to the assassination?
  • How many conspirators were on the ground in Dealey Plaza and the surrounding buildings?
  • Is it possible to name one person who most likely gave the whole operation the "Go"?

I suppose the unanswered question that looms largest for me right now is understanding the disconnect between what seems to be considerable time and effort spent setting up Oswald as an assassin working for Cuba and/or the USSR, and the almost immediate official conclusion that Oswald was working completely alone. It's hard for me to understand that the conspirators and those who seemed to be immediately implementing a lone assassin cover up story were not one and the same. I know LBJ used the fear of an international conspiracy to implement and maintain the cover up. Perhaps that was the actual reason for the pre-assassination conspirators planting of so many Cuban/Russian leads, but that's still hard for me to fully comprehend and accept.

It really seems to appear (to me, at least) that the conspirators carrying out the assassination clearly intended the investigation of Oswald not to reveal that he acted alone, but to lead directly to Cuba and Russia. Yet the official conclusion of Oswald acting completely alone was pushed immediately after the assassination in Dallas and in Washington, D.C..

Danny, the Sylvia Odio - Oswald visit incident and her sworn testimony detailing this was so incriminating to the official WC non-conspiracy line, they basically ignored her story.

I found her to be truthful and sincere as I am sure millions of others did also.

Put Sylvia Odio in front of a jury back then and I am sure they would have reached the same conclusion.

The JFK assassination story is so full of conspiracy suggesting testimony and documented factual peripheral events that involve the main characters like Ruby and Oswald and Marina, etc. you cannot help but logically consider a conspiracy by the sheer weight and number of these.

Just off the top of one's head you can come up with a dozen seriously WC conflicting testimonies and events that make up just a small part of the mountain of evidence ( both circumstantial and direct ) suggesting ...shouting ... CONSPIRACY!

The Sylvia Odio story.

The WC decision to believe mentally addled and Mafia connected Jack Ruby over mentally together and highly regarded journalist Seth Kantor regards Ruby being at Parkland hospital when JFK was being treated there ( versus Ruby denying this ) is a mind blowing corruption of the official finding record.

The Raleigh, North Carolina call attempt to a John Hurt by Oswald from the DPD jail, which clearly happened, is another serious cog in the official finding conclusion machinery. 

The Rose Cheramie / Louisiana state police officer Francis Fruge story ( see picture of Fruge below) is yet another story that suggest conspiracy and one must remember that everything else Cheramie related to Officer Fruge turned out to be true, such as the narcotics dealing ring connection, the names of her transporters from Florida to Texas, the fight in the Silver Slipper club ( verified by the club owner who remembered the incident and even the names of the two men involved ) her background as a drug runner helper and prostitution worker. She knew Jack Ruby and worked in his club briefly. She did have a baby in Texas whose custody she lost.

Image result for officer francis fruge

The call to the DPD dispatcher the night before Oswald was killed imploring him to relay the message that " they were going to kill Oswald" the next morning when he was being transported out of the jail building. And the dispatcher recognizing this caller as Jack Ruby as he personally knew Ruby.

Ruby's note passed to Sheriff Al Maddox proclaiming the JFK assassination was a conspiracy.

The Earlene Robert's story of a DPD car coming to the front of her rooming house and honking twice while Oswald was inside changing clothes.

The Julia Ann Mercer sworn affidavit story.  The Joseph Milteer story. The Abraham W. Bolden story.

The Carolyn Walther story.  The Mark Lane interview of former Jack Ruby employee Nancy Hamilton.

How about the tapped phone line recording of Michael Paine telling his wife Ruth the day of the assassination ... "we know who's responsible" ?

It just goes on and on and on like this.

The response from the official investigating bodies regarding all these testimonies are always the same. These people are ALL attention seeking XXXXX or just hugely mistaken or mentally ill.

All their stories are just wrong to a whacky degree.

But we all know this can never be the case regards everyone of these witnesses.

And never forget Walter Cronkite's one-on-one interview of LBJ before LBJ died, where Johnson himself says ... " I cannot honestly say I have been completely relieved that there might have been international connections" regards JFK's murder.

My God! What more does one need to hear beyond " Lyndon Johnson's own words" to let go of the ridiculous "lone gunman" WC conclusion? Johnson HIMSELF is suggesting a conspiracy!

One has to continually battle their own common sense and logic to keep believing there was no conspiracy in the JFK assassination.

Millions of people still to this day believe the JFK event was a conspiracy.

They have no logical choice.

Just a cursory examination of even the most commonly reported evidence and testimony forces you to this conclusion.

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCPYBEIoBSFXyq4

President Lyndon Johnson gives an interview in September 1969 with Walter Cronkite about his thoughts on the Warren ...

Edited by Joe Bauer

3 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Robert, I have to be honest and confess that I don't understand your Jesuit angle, and multiple references to Zionism is a red flag for me. From all the stuff I've read in books and online in the last 20 years, I've never read a theory that posited that the Jesuits were behind the JFK assassination, other than yours right here on this forum. Are there any books you can point me to that supports this theory?

Denny, I hear ya, I hear ya.  I was on another site discussing how hard all of this is to convey to people.  Our own JFK made a speech about Secret Societies, and was probably one reason why he was murdered.

Basically, you have to look at the world as a whole for the past 500 years, and focus in on the Jesuit Supression in a global context.  There's too much background info for a comment box, this takes some study.  The benefits are highly rewarding in knowing who runs the world, and how do they do it.   It's totally hidden, but yet it's staring you in the face.  Once you know who's pulling the strings, you'll be much more relaxed, and be able to make predictions on your newfound knowledge.  There's nothing you can do to change anything, they're too powerful.

It's all Secret Societies, Cardinal Spellman used his Shriner Freemasons, J Edgar Hoover, McCloy, Dulles, Earl Warren, Gerald Ford, to cover up any evidence of multiple shooters.  

I see where John Simkin wrote about Kenneth O'Donnell, but didn't go far enough, which is the big problem.  Kenneth O'Donnell, big a$$ Jesuit, booked JFK into Dallas, and then drank himself to death when he discovered he was a patsy.

J. Edgar Hoover was Jesuit trained and educated at multiple Jesuit institutions, he was personally given by the Jesuits, a Sword of Ignatius Loyola, the highest award a Jesuit can be bestowed . . . Besides already being a devout Roman Catholic, and lay-Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor, he was indeed, a fourth-vow Jesuit himself.

Fidel Castro.....Jesuit Fourth Vow Temporal Coadjutor

Gunpowder Plot, early false flag, also known as the Jesuit Treason.

You better grab all this info, as it's being removed from the internet.  Once I started putting out Jesuit links to say, Nation of Islam leader, Minister Farrakahn, they're removed.

What do you think Trump is?  I'll give you a hint, Fordham Univ, Jesuit Headquarters, NYC.  Then, Jesuit front, Univ of Penn.   How about the rest of them, Obama, Clintons?  Bush, Skull and Bones.  Jared Kushner is fronting for the Royal Families.  Even LBJ was screened at Georgetown.  Where did Trumps kids go to school.

The Black Pope is the most powerful man in the world, and I bet no one knows who he is without looking it up.

"See, my lord, from this room -- From this room I govern not only Paris, but China: not only China, but the whole world, without anyone knowing how 'tis managed."
-14th Jesuit Superior General Michelangelo Tamburini S.J., speaking to Philippe II, Duke of Orleans in 1720. 

The most powerful man in the USA, and the Northwest, in the 1800's was Jesuit Father Peter de Smet.   As I've been posting about him he's being removed from the internet.  Unbelievable what this man is responsible for, and no one knows who he is.

Do you know who this guy is walking with MacArthur after a meeting with the Japanese?  This is one of the most powerful men that ever lived, and the Jesuit Georgetown School of Foreign Service is named after him.   They're always there, pulling the strings from the darkness.   that's Jesuit Father Edmund Walsh.  He ran the Russian revolution, and was there, not Lenin.

https://ibb.co/nns7KDc

I know this is all hard to take, and I'm only hoping to wake up one very young fella to take over the challenge.  It may not be you, Denny, but I certainly hope you'll look into this.  I appreciate your question as well.

For some books, that everyone should be reading immediately, in fact, take a month or two off from Ruth Paine, Backyard fotos, Johnny Brewer, and have your life changed.  People tell me that I have "theories".....these are not theories, but facts.   Pure facts.

https://elijah1757.wordpress.com/2015/11/09/rulers-of-evil-by-f-tupper-saussy-pdf/

https://archive.org/details/ParisTheSecretHistoryOfJesuits1975

https://vaticanassassins.org/

http://johnnycirucci.com/articles/

Johnny Cirucci's book, and it's EXCELLENT:  https://www.amazon.com/Illuminati-Unmasked-Everything-about-World/dp/1506156290

Many books by Avro Manhattan

Why not take a break, and study the Lincoln assassination.?  Tons of info there involving Lincoln, Father Chiniquy, etc.  Then, some other Presidential assassinations.  You'll freak out.

https://www.amazon.com/Responsibility-Assassination-Appendix-Containing-Conversations-ebook/dp/B010QGH9L0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1549224777&sr=8-1&keywords=Rome's+Responsibility+for+the+Assassination+of+Abraham+Lincoln.

We can get into Israel too, and again, it'll blow your mind.

I understand some will never believe any of this, but such is life.

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

The JFK assassination story is so full of conspiracy suggesting testimony and documented factual peripheral events that involve the main characters like Ruby and Oswald and Marina, etc. you cannot help to logically consider a conspiracy by the sheer weight and number of these.

Just off the top of one's head you can come up with a dozen seriously WC conflicting testimonies and events that make up just a small part of the mountain of evidence ( both circumstantial and direct ) suggesting ...shouting ... CONSPIRACY!

I agree. At times it's stunning how many suspicious events and unsolved mysteries are still out there to be discovered. I'm always amazed at how I can constantly learn something new no matter how much I read. There's just question after question.

If someone is an LN, I suppose there are no more questions and no remaining mysteries. But not even Bugliosi could fully dismiss Sylvia Odio and her story.

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 10:28 AM, Adrian Newton said:

I was wondering within the JFK'verse if anyone was to start looking at the assasination, what question should they seek answered before progressing onto the next subject?

I have several One Question for JFK, RFK, MLK queries to show that the 'Official Line' is incorrect. I say this because the subject is so large that most people dont want to be bamboozled with large quantities of information.

For JFK, my question would be:

Fact: The bullet that killed JFK, on impact, moved his skull to the back and to the left.

Question: Please explain, using science and replicate this in the real world, showing that a bullet from the 6th Floor TSBD, hit JFK in the head, such that it caused the 'back and too the left movement'.

What would be your single question for RFK, JFK, MLK?

I'd like to revise my first answer down to two parts.  You've already answered one of them for someone starting out.  In this video age the first thing they see about the subject is the Zapruder film.  How do you reconcile back and to the left, from behind, without junk science?  Which leads to Specter and Ford's Zig Zaging in mid air, Pristine, Magic Bullet causing seven wounds in two men with more of it left in John Connally than is missing from it in the National Archives.  

DCM and Umbrella Man.

As I have said before, if Lee Bowers spotted on more than one occasion, separate people in the lot behind the knoll with radios that morning, and, then you factor in during the assassination, one of the two closest people to the president had a radio on him while in the plaza-and if this man was not the man spotted by Bowers driving around the lot behind the knoll, then, there was coordination of radios that morning.  This is the evidence I believe strongly supports a conspiracy.  I do not believe the House testimony by the alleged Umbrella man. 

If their true identities were found out, I believe it would be the strongest lead to the actual conspirators.

Of course, if they were found out and actually just happened to coincidently have a radio-which he pulled out and looked back at the knoll, while the other guy acts weird with the umbrella- well, I guess it could be possible, just not probable.